所以 你想谈什么
So, what did you want to talk about?
China想让我跟你说件事
China wanted me to talk to you about something.
好吧
Okay.
她剩下的高三学年想搬过来和我住
She wants to come and live with me for the rest of her senior year.
她这么说的?
She said that?
是的 她想让我告诉你
Yes. And she wanted me to tell you.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
听着 我不知道原因
Look, I don’t know why it is.
我认为这和你无关
And I don’t think it has anything to do with you.
所以 – 我知道
So… – I know it doesn’t.
我知道这和我无关
I know it doesn’t have anything to do with me.
是的 和你无关 你知道这点很好
No, it doesn’t, so, good that you know that.
这他妈全是胡扯
This is just all kinds of bullshit.
哇 Aura
Whoa, Aura.
她当然想和你住
Of course, she wants to come live with you.
你有他妈的豪♥宅♥
You have a giant fucking apartment.
而我住的像垃圾堆
I live in a shithole.
你住在汉普顿(纽约长岛富人区)有私人飞机
And you have the Hamptons and the plane.
好吧 这不是我的错
Well, none of that is my fault.
我是个穷鬼的时候 是你提出离婚的 这是你的损失
You divorced me while I was a loser, so you lost.
哦 天哪 哇
Oh, shit. Wow.
我收回
I take that back.
是的 你就是想跟我说这句吧
Yeah, you’re just gonna say that to me?
我收回 – 你说的收不回去了
I take it back. – You can’t take it back
她也一样
and neither can she.
我们结账吧
Can we get the check?
太好了 Edward
Great, Edward.
太好了
That’s great.
我很高兴你喜欢
Well, I’m really glad that you like it.
不 我也很兴奋
No, I’m excited too.
我也很兴奋
I’m excited too.
真的很兴奋
I am excited.
好的 嗯 太好了 我们下周开始招募人员
Okay, well, this is great. We’ll start staffing up next week.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 Edward 非常感谢
Thank you, Edward. Thank you very much.
他们要投资制♥作♥?
They picked it up?
十二集
Twelve episodes.
爽飞了 老兄 你就是他妈的机器
What the fuck, dude? You’re a fucking machine, man!
爽飞了 哇
What the fuck? Wow!
太… 别耸肩 别啊 操你
That’s- don’t shrug, come on, fuck you.
太棒了 老兄
This is amazing, man.
你有个剧正在播
Y-you got a show on the air.
现在又来一个 操你 老兄
You got another one coming. Fuck you, dude.
我的意思是 你写的东西可以是屎 对吧
I mean, it’s like you can make shit, right?
你可以把屎交给那些家伙
You can literally like, you could hand in shit to these guys.
你懂我的意思吧 给他们一坨屎
You know what I mean, give ’em a big pile of shit,
他们还会说 太好了 我们制♥作♥播出吧
they’d be like, “that looks good, let’s put it on the air.”
我想是的
I guess.
你想?我是说 老兄 那些家伙他妈的喜欢你
I-I-ff-I mean, you guess? these guys fucking love you, man.
你怎么知道你的剧好不好
How do you even know your shows are even any good?
啥 你觉得不好
What, you think they’re not good anymore?
你觉得我在做烂剧?
You think I’m making bad shows now?
不 我知道什么 好 不好 老兄我只是为你骄傲
No, what do I know? Good, bad. I’m just fucking proud of you, man.
嗯 谢谢 我很高兴
Well, thank you. I’m pretty happy.
说真的 操你
And seriously, fuck you.
仔细想想 是吧 操你 老兄
‘Cause when you think about it, fuck you, dude.
太疯狂了
It’s out of control!
你太不可思议 老兄
You’re unbelievable, man.
嗨 爹地
Hi, Daddy.
嗨
Hi!
嘿 China – 嗨 Ralph
Hey, China. – Hi, Ralph.
你好吗 – 我很好
How are you? – I’m good.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, honey.
所以 你 你搬回来了?
So, you’re uh, you’re back?
哦 不 我还在佛罗里达
Oh, no, I’m still in Florida.
很好
Nice.
你什么时候回来的
When did you-when’d you get back?
嗯 今天早晨
Uh, this morning.
哦 这… 我今天回家
Oh, this is…I came home today
本打算明早去机场接你的
so I can pick you up at the airport tomorrow.
现在不用了
Well, you don’t have to now.
过得开心吗
Did you have a good time?
嗯
Yeah.
很好
Good.
好的 我回房♥间了 我爱你 爹地
Okay. Well, I’m gonna go to my room, Daddy. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
有问题吗
What’s wrong?
我不… 她不跟我讲事情了
I don’t… she never tells me anything anymore.
她在放春假
Well, she was just on spring break.
什么意思
So, what does that mean?
你不再重要了
Well, she’s sparing you.
你不会想知道的 关于春假
You don’t wanna hear about that. Spring break?
你知道什么情况吗
You know what goes on down there?
我知道一点儿 但是China不会那样的
Yeah, I know the basic idea, but China’s not like that.
老兄 我去年认识劳德代尔堡(佛罗里达州城市)的一个家伙
Oh, man, I know this one guy who was in Fort Lauderdale last year.
他在他的酒店里招待那些放春假的学生
And he had all these spring breakers in his hotel.
我跟你讲吧
And let me tell ya,
他们胡搞乱搞
they had some fucked up shit going on.
别 我听说过 我知道这些
No, I-I’ve heard about it. I know about that stuff.
老兄 他们还玩一个游戏 比如50个男人射到一个啤酒瓶
They got this one thing, man, where like 50 guys all jack off into a beer.
如果某个女孩喝了那瓶酒
And then if a girl drinks the whole beer,
就必须给这50个家伙吹♥箫♥
she gets to blow all the guys who came in it.
拜托 Ralph — 我知道 很扯
Jesus Christ, Ralph. – I-I know, right?
还有另一个游戏 叫… 叫“妈妈 我可以吗”
And there’s another one called um… oh, it’s called “Mother, may I?”
通常是一个最丑的女孩
Where one girl, and it’s usually the ugliest chick.
你懂吗 扮演“妈妈”
you know, she plays “mother”.
男人们脱♥光♥了排成一队 女孩们也脱♥光♥了排队
And all the guys will line up naked, and the girls will line up naked.
男人们会说 妈妈 我可以操这个小妞吗
And the guys’ll be like, “Mother, may I fuck this chick?”
然后她会说 是的 你可以 是的 你可以
And she’ll be like, “Yes, you may, yes, you may.
前提是你舔一下那个男人的菊花
“But only if you lick this guy’s asshole.”
类似这样的 先做一件恶心的事
Or whatever, so you gotta do the gross thing.
然后再做…
And then you get to do the um…
一件爽的事 我这样说吧
the good thing, I guess.
这个游戏叫 “妈妈 我可以吗”
It’s called, “Mother, may I?”
我懂了 Ralph 我懂了
I get it, Ralph, I get it.
我想说的是 China不会这样
What I’m saying is that, that’s not like China.
她不会这样 她不是你说的“放春假的学生”
She’s not like that. She’s not a “spring breaker.”
嗯 嗯 你是对的 她肯定是
No, no, you’re right. No, I’m sure she’s th-th-the
放春假的学生中穿比基尼最火♥辣♥的女孩
one hot girl in a bikini who- who went to spring break
而且她每天都泡在图书馆里
and spent the whole time at the library.
够了 够了
Okay, okay.
Ralph Ralph – 再见 老兄
Ralph. Ralph! – I’ll see ya, buddy.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, hun.
嗨 爹地
Hi, Daddy.
你好吗
How are you?
哦 谢谢关心 我很好
Oh, thanks for asking. I’m really good, actually.
嗯 他们要制♥作♥我的剧
Ah, they picked up my show.
哈 真的吗
Huh! They did?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
老爸 这很棒 什么剧
Dad, that’s so great! What show?
护士题材的剧
The one about the nurses?
哦
Oh.
你过得开心吗
Did you have a good time?
在佛罗里达吗 – 嗯
In Florida? – Mm-hmm.
是的 – 很好 很好
Yeah. – Good. Good.
嘿 爹地 我能下周回去吗
Hey, Daddy, could I go back there next week?
回佛罗里达?
Back to Florida?
对
Yeah.