Let’s make the right one this time.
这次做个正确的决定
I’m not interested in what’s right. I want to do what’s smart.
我不在乎对与错 我只想怎么明智 怎么做
Then let’s get the hell out of here. We can leave town. Disappear.
那我们离开这吧 我们可以离开镇子 消失
I’ve already disappeared. Now I want my life back.
我已经消失了 现在我想过回我以前的生活
We have to face this.
我们必须面对
What’s it gonna be, Ray?
雷 你做何决定?
Over there!
巴里 巴里 在那
Move!
让开
Move it!
让开
Shit.
该死
Where the hell is he?
他到底在哪?
Hello.
有人吗?
hello
有人吗?
hello
有人吗?
Please.
请别…
Missy, do you remember me from the other day? The car trouble?
蜜丝 还记得我吗? 前天抛锚的车?
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗?
Please, we need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I need to find your brother’s friend Billy Blue. I need to talk to him.
我得找到你弟弟的朋友比利 布鲁 我要和他谈谈
Maybe you could look through this yearbook.
也许你能看看这本年册
What’s this all about?
究竟什么事?
It’s too crazy to explain, but it has to do with your brother…
很难解释 和你弟弟有关
and last July Fourth.
和去年7月4日有关
What about it?
怎么回事?
What happened wasn’t an accident. There’s more to it.
那事故不是意外 还有内情
I know. You know what?
我知道 你知道什么?
He killed himself. He what?
他是自杀的 他什么?
He went up there to die that night. That’s where Susie died.
那天晚上他是去那自杀的 苏西也是死在那的
See, the whole town blamed him for her death…
整个镇子都把她的死怪到他头上
so he blamed himself.
所以他很自责
How do you know it was a suicide?
你怎么知道是自杀的?
He left a note.
他留了张条
I had to keep this hidden from the insurance company…
我不能让保险公♥司♥知道
because they wouldn’t pay me the money if it was suicide.
自杀的话他们不会赔偿的
That don’t much matter anymore…
这不再重要了…
because the money’s been spent.
因为钱已经花光了
This isn’t a suicide note. This is a death threat.
这不是遗书 这是恐吓信
What are you talk… What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Your brother didn’t kill himself, Missy.
蜜丝 你弟弟没有自杀
I saw him. I was there, and whoever sent this was there too.
我看见他了 我当时在那 寄信的人也在那
Where did you see him?
你什么意思? 你在哪看见他的?
He was crossing the road. We accidentally hit him.
他过马路时我们撞到了他 是个意外 不对
My brother drowned.
我弟弟是淹死的
He had “Susie” tattooed on his arm.
我看到的 他的手臂上有”苏西”的纹身
He doesn’t have a tattoo. I saw it.
他没有纹身 我看见的
You didn’t see anything! Get out of here.
你什么都没看见 出去
Get out of my house.
从我的房♥子里滚出去
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝
It wasn’t your brother.
那不是你弟弟
There’s gonna be a lot of people in here who can’t hear it.
会有很多人听不到
One, two, three. Now we’ve got it.
1 2 3 现在可以了
Nobody mess with it. Leave it right there.
没人会去乱动的 就把它放那儿吧
Stay calm. I’ll be up in the balcony.
冷静点 我会在包厢
He had a hook, Barry.
巴里 他有个钩子
I saw it. It was a big huge hook.
我看见了 很大的钩子
Everything’s gonna be all right.
一切都会好的
I’m not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
Very nicely done, ladies.
小姐们 干的好
And now, let’s meet last year’s winner…
现在 让我们欢迎去年的冠军
Miss Helen Shivers!
海伦·希弗斯小姐
As we continue with our pageant, we’ll move into…
现在我们继续比赛 接下来是…
the talent competition, ladies.
才艺表演 女士们
Jesus.
上帝啊
Barry no
巴里
no
不要!
Somebody help him, please!
救命啊
Help him!
救救他
Help him!
救救他
Help him! Barry!
救救他 巴里
Help him now!
现在救他
Please don’t let him die!
别让他死
Excuse me. He’s got him!
打扰一下 他抓住他了
What’s the problem? He’s gonna kill him!
怎么回事? 他会杀了他的
Who’s killing who? In the balcony!
谁杀谁? 在包厢!
Everybody stay calm.
大家保持镇静
Get off of me!
放开我
You people move back to your seats. Everything’s under control here.
大家坐回位子上吧 事态已经控制住了
Ma’am, stay behind me. Okay?
女士 待在我后面
There’s nobody up here. This is not my idea of a funny joke.
这没人 我觉得这一点都不好笑
He was here. Who?
他刚才在这 谁?
The fisherman. He killed Barry. Barry who?
渔夫 他杀了巴里 巴里是谁
Who are we talking about? There’s nobody up here. Let’s go downstairs.
我们在讨论谁 这没人 下楼吧
Come on. There’s nobody up here.
走吧 这儿没人
Watch your step.
当心楼梯
Ma’am, I’m gonna take you home. Your parents are worried about you.
女士 我送你回家 你♥爸♥妈该担心了
You have to believe me.
你要相信我
Why don’t you let me take you home, okay?
让我送你回家吧 好吗?
Excuse me. We’ll be needing this.
对不起 我们需要这个
Come on. Hurry.
快点 快点
So then he killed him with a fishhook.
那么他用鱼钩杀了他
Yes.
是的
Did this fisherman guy use the same hook to cut all your hair off?
这个渔夫用同一把钩子 剪了你的头发吗?
He used scissors, asshole.
他用的剪刀 混♥蛋♥
Look, I know I sound delusional, but it’s true.
听着 我知道听起来象妄想 但这是真的
I’ve heard this story before, except the way I heard it…
以前我听过这故事了 只是不是渔夫
it was an escaped mental patient who had a hook for a hand.
是手持长钩潜逃的精神病人
We’re gonna have to take the alley.
我们从巷子走
Look, you little shit-stick, Mayberry-ass reject…
听着 你这个可恶愚蠢的小镇警♥察♥
there’s been a murder, and you’re gonna fry in hell if you ignore it.
忽视命案 活该下地狱
I’ll tell you what I’ll do, okay?
我会告诉你我要做什么 行了吧?
I’ll contact Barry’s parents, and we’ll put out a search for him.
我会联♥系♥巴里的父母 然后组织搜查队
He was probably just playing a prank on you.
可能他只是和你开玩笑
Oh, Jesus.
上帝
I’m just gonna be a minute.
我一会就回来
I’m gonna see if this fella needs help.
看看这家伙是否需要帮助
That’s him.
就是他
What’s the trouble?
怎么了?
That’s him!
就是他
Behind you!
在你后面
“Susie Willis killed. Trapped in car.
苏西·威利斯被困车中遇难
Driver unharmed. Survived by her father, Benjamin…
司机平安 她的父亲 本杰明…
a local fisherman.”
是当地渔夫
Elsa.
艾尔莎.
Open the door!
开门
Open the door! Hurry!
开门 快点
Please!
拜托
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Please, Elsa! Open the door!
艾尔莎 开门
Hurry!
快点
Open the door now, please! This instant!
现在立刻开门
I’m coming. Elsa!
我来了 艾尔莎
You could have walked around. The Broad Street entrance is open.
你可以绕过去 朝着大街的入口开着啊
I’m being attacked!
我被袭击了
You’re what?
你什么?
Lock the other door. I’ll call the police.
把那个门也锁上 我要报♥警♥
What is going on? Do what I say!
出什么事了? 照我说的做 该死的
Come on.
快点
Elsa, where are you?
艾尔莎 你在哪?
Julie, what are you doing here?
朱莉 你在这做什么?
We didn’t kill David Egan on the road that night.
我们没撞死大卫·伊根 那晚有别的人在那儿