and not entitled to Employment and Support Allowance.
如需更多信息
If you need any further information,
请上网查询 谢谢
it’s available online. Thank you.
终于他妈打来了
Fuck’s sake.
-喂 -你好 请问是丹尼尔吗
– Hello? -Hi, is that Daniel?
是我 你好
Yes, it is. Hi.
你好 我是哈利·爱德华兹
Hi, Daniel, it’s Harry Edwards here.
前几天我们在花♥园♥中心见过面
We spoke the other day at the garden centre…
-哦对 -当时你给了简历给我的
– Oh, yeah, yeah. -…when you came down and handed your CV.
你最近还好吧
How are you doing, mate? Are you all right?
挺好 谢谢
Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, thanks, yeah.
我刚刚筛选了这几周
Er, listen. I tell you what, mate, I’ve been going through all the CVs
收到的简历
I’ve had handed over the last couple of weeks.
我很喜欢你
And I really like the look of yours.
你的经验正是我需要的
Erm, you’ve got the experience I’m looking for.
我想知道
I was wondering if you could possibly,
你明天是否能来面试
er, pop by tomorrow and that for an interview?
很抱歉 爱德华兹先生
Oh… I’m really sorry, er, Mr Edwards,
医生说我的身体状况不适合工作
but, you know, er, my doctor’s told us I cannae come back to work yet.
所以你不是真的在找工作
So you’re not actually looking for work, then?
这 说来话长
Well, it’s hard to explain, you know.
你不找工作
So, well, what’s the point of handing in your CV
给我简历干嘛呢
if you’re not looking for work?
只有这样才能领到福利
Well it’s the only way I can get me benefits, you know?
“福利” 原来你是那种吃福利的懒人啊
“Benefits”? So you prefer to be on benefits than do a day’s graft?
我还以为你是个实诚人呢
You know, I thought you were a genuine bloke.
我筛选简历用了很长时间
You know, I’ve spent a lot of time going through them all.
本想给你点活干
I’ve… I was gonna put some graft your way.
你却浪费我的时间 赶紧滚吧
You’ve just wasted my time completely. Why don’t you just sod right off!
听着 我不是
Listen, that’s not…
-这是零钱和收据 -谢谢
– That’s your change and your receipt. -Thank you.
-谢谢惠顾 -再见
– Thank you very much. Have a good day. -Bye.
-再见 -谢谢 再见
– Bye. -Thank you, bye.
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, madam.
您刚才从店里偷了东西
I think you’ve been shoplifting.
请跟我到经理办公室谈谈
Would you like to come with me to the manager’s office and we can sort it out?
我没偷东西
I haven’t been shoplifting.
你偷了 我看见了 请跟我走
Okay, you have, and I’ve seen you. So if you’d like to come with me…
可我有收据啊
No, I’ve got a receipt. I’ve got, I’ve just,
那位女士刚才给我结账的
the lady there’s just served me.
如果你身上的东西
Okay, and if everything on your receipt
都在收据上 就没事
is all you’ve got on you, then there’s no problem.
请您先跟我去经理办公室吧
If you’d just like to come this way to the manager’s office.
我不去
No, I’m not going to the manager’s office.
收银员明明给我结账了 我有收据
You just stood there and watched her serve me, I’ve got a receipt.
我也可以立即锁门报♥警♥
I can lock the door and call the police.
你要锁门报♥警♥
You’re talking about locking the door and calling the police.
请跟我来
Would you like to come with me to the manager’s office?
你看见我结账了
No, because I’ve just, you’ve just watched me…
我们去了再解决
Okay, and we’ll sort that out.
包里的东西都在收据上
Okay, and if everything on the receipt’s in your bags,
-那就没事 -那你也不用嚷嚷啊
– then there’s no problem. -You don’t need to shout at me.
请这边走
Okay, if you’d like to come this way.
你明明看见我
She’s just, you’ve just stood there and watched it…
-我们会解决的 -结账了啊
– Okay, then we’ll sort it out. -…and serve me with, didn’t you?
她还给了我收据
And she’s given me a receipt.
这边
Just this way.
埃文 这事交给我吧
Ivan, I’ll take it from here.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name, love?
-凯蒂 -凯蒂
– Katie. -Katie?
-凯蒂·摩根 -凯蒂·摩根
– Katie Morgan. -Katie Morgan.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
我从没偷过东西 这些都付过钱了
I haven’t done anything like this before. I’ve paid for these.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
凯蒂
Katie.
这事你知 我知
It’s between me and you…
跟超♥市♥没关系 好吗
It’s got nowt to do with the store. All right?
我就当你付过钱了
They’re paid for.
你可以走了
Get yoursel’ away.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 等等 等一下
Hey, hang on a second. Hey, hang on…
刚才的事我很抱歉 真的
I’m sorry about that, I am.
能跟你私下说句话吗
Can I get a quiet word?
如果你急需用钱 我能帮你
Look, if you’re in trouble and you need money, I can help, okay?
你这么漂亮的女孩 我肯定有办法
Look, a nice girl like you, I can definitely help.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码 我叫埃文
That’s my number. My name’s Ivan, okay?
有需要随时打给我
Ring me any time, all right?
好吗
Okay?
你过来看看他
Come and have a look at this.
简直是奇迹
That is a miracle.
他安静地坐了整整15分钟
He’s been sat there for about 15 minutes.
丹 这是什么
What’s this, Dan?
卡带
It’s a cassette.
卡带是什么
What’s a cassette?
放音乐的 来 我放给你看
Plays music. Come here, I’ll show you.

All right.
放进去 得先从盒子里拿出来
You pop that in there. Oh, no, you gotta take it out the case first.
要不没法放
It’ll not play like that.
好 现在就能放进去了
Right, you put that in there like that. Yeah?
按这个按钮
And press that button there.
再用点劲儿
Bit more. Harder.
对啦
That’s it.
这是莫莉的卡带
It was Molly’s.
她从广播上录下来的
She recorded it off the radio.
海上天气播报的音乐
Shipping forecast.
深夜的节目
It’s on late at night.
曲名是《远航》 好听吗
Sailing By. D’you like that tune?
-好听 -莫莉特别爱听
– Yeah. -Yeah, Molly loved it.
真是好听
It’s nice, isn’t it?
面试怎么样啊
So how’d the interview go?
和学校的课程时间都有冲突
Oh, nothing’s working out with the school times at the minute.
所以我找了几家中介机构
So I went to, erm, some of the agencies
把我的名字放在等候名单里
and put my name down on the waiting list,
我早上可以去做保洁
cos I could do cleaning in the morning.
找了几家酒店 还有咖啡厅
Went to some hotels. Went round all the cafes.
腿都快走断了
Must have walked for bloody miles.
在我开始工作前
Well, I can pick the kids up for you, you know.
可以帮你接孩子
Till I start work again.
丹 答案是椰子
Dan. The answer is “coconuts”.
回答正确
Correct.
怎么突然说起椰子了
What’s he talking about, “coconuts”?
告诉妈妈
Ah, shall we tell your mum?
-说吧 -我在楼梯上拍球的时候
– Go on. -When I was bouncing my ball on the stairs.
-什么楼梯 -我们家的楼梯
– What stairs? -The stairs in our house.
-对 -丹问了我一个问题
– Yeah. -Dan asked me a question.
什么问题
What, what question did he ask ya?
鲨鱼和椰子
“What kills people more?
-哪一个杀人更多 -嗯
– “Coconuts or sharks?” Mmm-hmm.
我说是椰子
And I said coconuts.
你答对了吗
And you got it right?
-是这样吗 -他答对了
– Is that right? -Yeah, he’s right.
那是莫莉的照片吗
Is that Molly?
对 是莫莉
Yeah. Yeah, that’s Molly, yeah.
拿过来看看 黛西
Let’s see that, Dais.
给我看看那张
Show me that one.
莫莉 我喜欢这个名字
“Molly.” Like the name.
她是什么样的人
What was she like?
她很特别
She was special.
她真的很特别 黛西
Yeah, she was special, Daisy.
不是温柔的类型
Not easy.
情绪就像过山车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!