– Thank you, Katie. -All right.
刚才是什么声音 妈妈
What was that sound, Mum?
打扫浴室的时候 有块瓷砖
Oh, babe, one of the tiles just fell off the wall in the bathroom
掉下来了
where I was cleaning it.
都半夜了
It’s the middle of the night.
-我知道 -你该去睡觉了
– I know. -You should really get to bed.
好 我马上就去睡
Okay. I’m gonna go to bed.
我马上就去睡
I’m gonna go to bed.
我想赶快把浴室打扫干净
I just wanted to get all the cleaning done in there
明天你们就能泡澡了
so you can have a nice bath tomorrow.
你喜欢泡澡 对吗
You like a bath, don’t ya?

Yeah?
上楼睡觉 把被子掖好
So you’re gonna go up and get into bed and wrap up nicely.
好吗 乖孩子 亲亲妈妈
Okay, good girl. Give me a kiss.
快去睡觉
Go and get into bed.
-好吗 宝贝 -你保证会去睡觉
– All right? Good girl. -Promise me you’ll get to bed.
我保证马上就去
I promise you I’m gonna go to bed.
-晚安 -晚安 宝贝
– Good night. -‘Night, baby.
丹尼尔·布莱克
Daniel Blake?
请跟我来 布莱克先生
If you’d like to follow me, Mr Blake.
请坐
If you’d like to just take a seat.
这是申诉人承诺表格
This is the Claimant Commitment form.
你要保证每周用35小时的时间求职
You must commit yourself to spending 35 hours a week looking for work.
可以通过报纸求职栏 求职中介
Now that can be newspapers, agencies,
或是政♥府♥的求职网站
and online via the Universal Job Match.
只需填好相关细节即可
You just fill in the details.
但您需要证明您确实在找工作
But you must prove that you’ve done this as well, mind.
医生说我
Well I’ve been told by my doctor
暂时还不能工作
that I’m not supposed to go back to work yet.
那您就应该申请就业支持津贴
Then you should apply for Employment and Support Allowance.
我申请了 但被一个冒牌医生驳回了
I have, but I’ve been knocked back by some quack
所以现在还要申诉
and now I’m trying to appeal.
那是您的选择 布莱克先生
Okay. Well that’s your choice, Mr Blake.
不 这不是我的选择
No, it’s not my choice.
我没有任何收入来源
I’ve got no other form of income.
您到底要不要签字
Do you want to sign this or not?
只需要签上您的名字 我会把日期填好
You just need to put your signature here. I shall date it later on.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能看一下您的简历吗
Now can I have a look at your CV?
什么简历
“CV”?
您还是不懂 布莱克先生
You still don’t get this, do you, Mr Blake?
这是您和政♥府♥间的协议
This is an agreement between you and the State.
不 是你不懂
No, you still don’t get it.
-不 你必须 -我很想回去工作
– No, you must… -I’m desperate to go back to work.
-如果您很想回去工作 -但医生告诉我
– If you’re desperate to get back to work… -Unless the doctor tells us…
就需要一份最新的简历
You need to have an up-to-date CV,
来帮助您找工作
in order to help you look for work.
请您先等一下
Now, just hold it right there.
我希望您能去参加简历撰写训练班
There’s a CV workshop that I would like you to attend
时间是这周六早上九点
and it’s this Saturday at 9:00.
不用了 我自己搞定吧
No, thanks, I’ll sort that out on me own.
不 布莱克先生 这是正式指令
No, Mr Blake. This is a formal direction.
想拿到失业津贴就必须参加
You will attend if you want to proceed with your Jobseeker’s Allowance claim.
我要是不去呢
What happens if I don’t?
那您就可能会受处罚
Then you will be referred for a sanction.
十秒钟
Ten seconds.
短短的十秒钟
Ten short seconds.
这是雇主浏览简历所用的平均时间
That’s how much a typical employer spends flipping through a CV.
千真万确
Fact.
每份低技术含量工作有60个人竞争
Sixty applications for every low-skilled job.
千真万确
Fact.
高技术含量工作竞争比例20比1
For a skilled job, it’s twenty to one.
千真万确
Fact.
科斯塔咖啡招聘八个岗位
Costa Coffee advertised eight jobs.
知道有多少人应聘吗
D’you know how many applications they got from that?
超过1300个
Over 1,300.
千真万确
Fact.
这代表什么呢
So, what does that mean?
代表咱都应该可劲喝咖啡
We should all be drinking a lot more bloody coffee.
您再说一遍 让大家都听听
Yeah, d’you wanna share that with us?
我说 咱都应该可劲喝咖啡
I said, we should all be drinking a lot more bloody coffee then.
求职形势严峻
This is serious business
每人只有一次机会
and people have only got one shot at this, all right?
凡是会数数的人都知道
Well if you can count, it’s obvious.
没有足够的工作岗位 千真万确
There’s not enough jobs. Fact.
那你就永远落后于人吧
Yeah, well, you’ll be at the back of the queue, won’t you?
对我们这些要面对现实的人来说
For those of us in the real world,
这代表
what that means is…
“你必须在竞争中”
“You must stand
“脱颖而出”
“out from the crowd.”
要吸睛 要上位
Get noticed. Get smart.
只展示技能
It’s not enough these days just to, er,
是远远不够的
just to show you have the skills.
你要证明
You have to prove
你的敏锐和专注
how keen you are. How dedicated.

Okay…
我希望大家能将简历重新排版
What I’d like you to do now is to, er, format your CVs.
切记 字体要清晰
And, remember, all of these have to be typed up in a clear font
并打印成纸质
in hard copy.
还需要用于网上申请的电子版
And we’re also gonna need a digital version for online.
有些公♥司♥
And some companies,
还要求用智能手♥机♥发送视频简历
they’re demanding CV videos, sent in by smartphone.
时代发展多快啊
How about that?
好的 开始吧
Okay? Let’s make a start.
哥们 你这招人吗
Are you taking any blokes on, mate?
我是个木匠 正在找活儿干呢
I’m a joiner, you know I’m just looking for some work, you know.
目前不招人
Not at the minute. Er, all manned up.
我留个简历 有需要再联♥系♥吧
Okay, can, can I give you my CV? And then if you can get in touch…
-不好意思 哥们 -什么事
– Excuse me, mate. -Yeah.
你知道这附近哪家在招人吗
D’you know if anybody’s taking anybody on round here?
我们这不招人
Er, no, we’re not taking anyone on.
你不如这样
Er, I’ll tell you what you could do.
向左走三户
If you try about three units up on the left there,
那家可能有空缺
they’ll probably… They, they might be havin’ one.
好 谢了
– Okay, thanks. -Okay? Cheers, mate.
-你最好跟他说 -他是老板吗
– Your best bet is to see him. -Is he the boss? Him?
是 他是监工 这的老板
He’s, he’s the supervisor. That’s the boss there.
不好意思 哥们 这招不招人啊
Excuse me, mate. D’you know if they’re taking anybody on here?
有没有工作啊
Have you got any jobs ganning?
哦 没有吗
No, you haven’t?
我在找工作
Hey, mate, I’m looking for some work.
你知道这附近哪里招人吗
Is there anything ganning on around here?
这可没什么活
There’s nowt here, mate. There’s…
再远点可能有
There might be something, erm, a bit further up,
-试试别的地方吧 -是吗
– if you try one of the other estates, but… -Yeah?
这附近是没有了
…nothing doing on here.
有事吗
Help you, mate?
我在找工作
Aye, I was just looking for some work, mate.
不知你这招不招人
I was wondering if you had anything ganning on?
还真有
I might have.
-是吗 -干过这活吗
– Aye? -Done this graft before?
-有经验吗 -我有40年经验
– You got any experience? -Oh, I’ve got 40 years of experience, mate.
手可巧着呢 能把简历给你吗
I can turn me hand to owt. Can I give you me CV?
当然 我看看
Way-ay, course, I’ll have a look at it.
给你
There you go.
谢了
Cheers.
-丹尼尔 -对 就是我
– Daniel? -Aye, that’s me.
我叫哈利
I’m Harry, by the way.
你经验够丰富的 老实说
Well, you’ve got plenty of experience, like, I’ve gotta be honest,
我受够年轻人了
I’m absolutely sick of young’uns.
要么旷工 要么懒得要死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!