Are you two winding me up?
那不是我们的风格
No, that’s not our style.
能听见吗 史丹李
Can you hear me, Stan Li?
英超最喜欢的球员是
Favourite player in the Premier?
查理·亚当 斯托克城队的
Charlie Adams, Stoke City.
滚蛋 你丫开什么玩笑
Get the fuck out of here.
不是开玩笑吧
Are, are you taking the piss?
英超真是人傻钱多 哥们儿
EPL is crazy money, man.
查理·亚当斯 才四百万英镑
Charlie Adam. Four million.
不独
No ego.
团队型球员
Team player.
狠角色
Tough guy.
对阵切尔西 在本方半场的那脚超远吊射
You see his goal against Chelsea from his own half?

Boom!
球高高飞起
The ball flies up,
越过门将库尔图瓦头顶 进球啦
over Courtois’ head. Cross the line, line. Goal!
他才不在中国
He’s not in China.
他不就是路边外卖♥♥店小哥吗
He’s in the bloody takeaway down the road.
你俩被骗啦
You two, you’re taking the piss.
史丹李 我会把最终报价发给你
Okay, Stan Li, I’ll e-mail you my best price.
我的最高价
Top price.
先看看卖♥♥得如何
I’m gonna see how I get on selling these ones I’ve got, okay?
保持联♥系♥
So I’ll let you know.
最高价哦 别扯淡哦
Best price, no bullshit.
记住 查理 查理 钞票大帝
Remember, Charlie Charlie, all good money.
不是最高价 不给运动鞋
Okay, no best price, no more trainer.
不跟你做生意
No more business.
不跟你瞎蛋逼 不跟你唱
No more talkie-talkie. No more…
#轻轻摇 我的小马车#
# Swing low, sweet chariot
#载我回故乡#
# Coming for to carry me home #
丹 确认你的国家保险号♥
Right, Dan. Check your National Insurance Number.
嗯 没错
Yep, that’s okay.
按下那个键 比尔盖茨先生
Press that button right there, Bill Gates.
-这个键吗 -那个 发送键
– What, this one here? -That one there, “Send.”
这表格折磨了我好几天
Huh. It’s taken me bloody days to get this sorted out.
干得漂亮 小伙子
Well done, son.
失业津贴申请表 完成
Jobseeker’s Application done.
丹 你有心脏病怎么还申请这个
Dan, don’t know why you’re applying for that after your heart attack.
现在 我就来打印你的
Right, now I’m printing your appea l form
就业支持津贴申诉表
for Employment and Support Allowance.
但要等强制再评估后才能申诉
But you can’t appeal till they carry out a mandatory reconsideration.
这就在打印了吗
Is that printing out now?
所以 他们其实当场就能给我
You mean, they could have given it to me just like that?
丹 他们会耍得你团团转 给你提个醒
Dan, they’ll fuck you around, I’m warning you.
你会生不如死
Make it as miserable as possible.
这是他们的本意 绝无例外
No accident. That’s the plan.
我知道很多人直接放弃了
I know dozens who have just given up.
如果他们觉得我会放弃 那就大错特错了
Well they’ve picked the wrong one if they think I’m gonna give up.
逮住骨头的狗是不会撒口的
I’m like a dog with a bone, me, son.
先生 我这里记录显示
I have a note on the screen, sir,
您正在等待决策者的电♥话♥
that you’re awaiting a call from the decision maker.
等了55分钟 又绕回来了
Jesus, 55 minutes to hear all this again.
我难道是在时间隧♥道♥吗
Am I in a time warp?
您只有在接到
You can’t proceed to the appeal
决策者的电♥话♥后
or the mandatory reconsideration
才能申诉或进行强制性再评估
till you have the call from the decision maker.
你能让他们现在就打吗 因为我没有收入
Well, can you ask him to phone us now, because I’ve got no income.
没有养老金 还要交卧室税
I’ve got no pension and I’ve still got the bedroom tax.
我会将此情况录入电脑 先生
I’ll make a note on my screen, sir.
能传个纸条给他吗
Well can you not give him the note now?
直接放他手里
You know, put it in his hand?
这里是热♥线♥中心 先生
This is a call centre, sir.
迪伦 想不想玩玩螺丝刀啊
Hey, Dylan. D’you want a shot at the screwdriver?
哪一个杀人更多 椰子还是鲨鱼
What kills more people, coconuts or sharks?
那孩子拍球都入迷了
He likes bouncing that ball, doesn’t he?
什么
Pardon?
那个球 他天天拍个不停
That ball. He likes bouncing it, doesn’t he?
我们挤在临时救济房♥的时候 他就这样了
Well, it started in the hostel where we had only one small room.
你觉得是为什么呢
Why d’you think he does that?
可能是想他的朋友了吧
I think he’s missing his friends.
但他生气的时候也会拍球
But he also does it when he’s angry.
别人从不听他说话 他为什么要听别人呢
People never listen to him, so why should he listen to them?
好了 贴这个可不需要胶水
There you go. And we don’t need any glue, nothing like that.
你帮我把这个贴到窗户上
Now you give me a hand and we’ll stick this up.
你抓那头 我抓这头
Right, you go that end and I’ll go this end.
贴在这里
And we’ll stick this up here.
还有这里
Yeah? Just pass it up here.
你把底下铺平 对了
Aye, right. You do the bottom edge. That’s it.
太阳会把泡泡里的空气烤热
The sun heats up all the air in these bubbles…
你们的房♥间就暖和了
And it’ll keep your room nice and warm.
帮我从工具包里拿点东西
Can you go into my tool bag there,
就是那个布包
there’s a piece of cloth.
能打开吗
Can you open it?

Eh?
-怎么样啊 -好漂亮啊
– What do you think of that? -It’s gorgeous.
这是给你们新家的小礼物
Well it’s a little present for your new room.
-现在 -谢谢
– Now… -Thank you.
-放在哪好呢 -挂在上面吧
– Where shall we put it? -Up there, maybe.
好 等一下啊
Okay, hang on.
我找个钩子挂上
I’ll get a hook and hang it there.
你觉得怎样
Yeah, what do you think?
真好
It’s great.
就像住在海底世界一样
It’ll look like you’re under the sea.
阳光照在它们身上
And the sun will shine on them.
一切都会好好的
I think there will be fine, yeah?
我来点蜡烛
I’ll light these candles.
-哇哦 -对呀
– Whoa. -Yeah.
-等一下 -好大的火
– Now hang on. -That one’s big.
没错 有四根蜡烛对吗
It is. Now there’s four candles. Right?
别烫到手
Mind you don’t burn yourself.
不会烫到手的 别担心
I won’t burn meself, don’t worry about that.
但谢谢你的关心 黛西
But thank you for thinking about us, Daisy.
那根点好了
Put that in there like that.
这根放在这 四根蜡烛都点好了
And I put this one in here. Now there’s four candles in there, right.
能烧四个小时呢
And they last for four hours.
我把这个小花盆盖上
I’ll put this small pot over. Right?
堵住上面的洞
Block the hole off up there.
再用一个大花盆套住
And then I put this big pot over the top.
再等一段时间 屋子里就暖和了
Now it takes a little while but it’ll take the chill off the room.
把手放在上面 就有热气了 黛西你试试
And if you just put your hand over there now, you’ll feel it, Daisy.
把手放在这 是不是很暖和
If you just put your hand over there, you’ll feel it starting to warm up.
-感觉到了吗 -有一点
– Huh, can you feel it? Yeah? -A little bit.
-你呢 -有一点
– What about you? -Yeah, a little bit.
你以前当过兵吗 丹
Were you a soldier, Dan?
当兵
Was I a soldier?
比那危险多了呢 我是木匠
Oh, more dangerous than that. I was a carpenter.
饭好了
Right, grub’s ready.
-耶 -坐那边去 迪伦
– Yay! -Go round that way then, Dylan.
乖 这是你的
Good boy. There’s yours, poppet.
把狗狗放在那边
Right, put Sweet on there.
都坐好
Sit down nicely then.
-丹 这是你的 -谢谢 我不吃
– And, Dan, this one’s yours. -Oh, no, not for me, thanks, no.
这是你的
That’s yours. All right?
吃吧
Here you are. All right?
-你不吃吗 -我已经吃过了
– Well, where’s yours? -I had mine earlier.
再吃点水果就行了
I’m just gonna have a bit of fruit.
你昨天和前天也是这么说的
You said that yesterday, and the day before.
好了 快吃吧
All right, eat up then.
看上去很美味 但我饭点没这么早
Looks delicious but, you know, it’s a wee… It’s a wee bit early for me.
吃吧 丹 这是我的一点心意
Please, Dan. It’s the least I can do.
-谢谢 凯蒂 -吃吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!