See these trainers, Dan,
就靠这些鞋了
these are the future.
对苦逼的工作说不
No more crap jobs.
对仓库的烂事说不
No more shit from that warehouse.
你知道那帮混♥蛋♥今早干了什么
D’you know what the bastards did this morning?
天不亮 五点半 喊我们过去
Got us in at 5:30.
就卸了一卡车货 知道用了多久吗
Unloaded one truck. Guess how long that took?
45分钟 知道我报酬多少
Forty-five minutes. And you know how much I got paid?
3镑7毛9分钱啊
Three pound and seventy-nine pence.
他♥娘♥的♥浪费我时间 工资比中国还低
Waste of my fucking time. It’s worse than China.
我一定要出人头地 我是认真的
I’m gonna make it big one day, Dan. I’m serious.
您好 需要帮忙吗 您看上去有点迷惑
Hi there, can I help you? You look a bit lost.
我想申请失业津贴
Aye. I have to apply for Jobseeker’s Allowance…
-这样 -想用那东西
– Right, yeah. Mmm-hmm. -And I wanna use one of them
上个因特网
to get on to that Internet web thing.
没问题 今天可以办好
Right, you could do that today.
现在暂时没有空闲的电脑
We’re a bit busy at the moment.
您一会儿再来好吗
If you can come back a bit later, would that be okay?
-点 “联络求职中心” -嗯
– And then contact Job Centre Plus. -Mmm-hmm.
就会出现 “申请失业津贴”
And, here we are. “Claim Jobseeker’s”.
-双击这里 -好
– Okay? So double-click on that one. -Okay. All right.
向下滚动鼠标 点击 “继续”
And then we need to scroll right the way down here to continue.
这里就是你要的表格
And that’s your, that’s your form there for you.
你需要拖动鼠标到屏幕上方
So you need to run the mouse up the screen,
点击这里 再输入邮政编码
click into there and pop your postcode in.
-把鼠标拖到上面 对吗 -对
– Run the mouse up the screen, yeah? Okay. -Yeah.
-不是这样 -不对吗
– No. No, not quite like that. -No?
要先把光标
What you need to do is get your cursor…
“光标” ( “骂人”谐音)
“Your cursor”?
名字起得倒不错
It’s a fucking apt name for it.
拖动鼠标的时候
So when you’re moving your mouse,
-看到我的动作了吗 -嗯 看到了
– you see what I’m doing with my hand? -Aye, right.
-看我的手 -好 就像这样
– Look at my hand. -Aye. Oh, right, it moves like that.
-点击 “继续” -好
– And then continue. -Right, okay.
-然后从这里开始就行 -好
– And then you start from there. Okay? -Okay.
-那后面的您自己来吧 -好
– I’ll leave you with it. Okay? -Right.
好吧
Right.
不好意思 能来帮帮我吗
Excuse me, pet. You couldn’t help us with this, could you?
好 怎么了
Yeah. What is it?
我在填表 打不上字
I’m just filling this in. I’m just… I cannot get the…
这东西老是四处乱窜
This keeps darting all over the place.
我该怎么办 我是不是要
What do I do? Do I get on to that and…
怎么把这个拉下来啊
Do you just… I mean, how do you get this down?
移♥动♥鼠标 点击这个竖栏
Right, so you’re controlling this, and you click on this bar.
-好 -向下拖动
– Right. -And then you pull it down.
-哦这样 -然后就
– Oh, right. -And then you get…
按住对吗 好
What, do I hold that on there, do I? Okay.
接下来的就在这了
The rest of it. Yeah.
-好 然后 -左键
– All right, then I can just… -On the left side.
拖住后向下拉对吗
What, what, so I hold this and just pull that down?
-对 点击左键 -点击
– Yeah, and click the left. -And click…
-点击左键 -好
– Click to the left. -Yeah. Right.
放这就行了 哦 太感谢了
And I just put that in there? Oh, that’s right, thanks very much.
-没事 -哇
– It’s fine. -Aye.
姑娘真是厉害
You’re a star. Right.
好了 做对没有 看看
Right, have I done it right? There we are…
妈的 这又是什么
Oh, bloody hell. What’s this now?
“错误”
“Error”?
我这又是
Well, what have I…
哥们 你知道我这是哪里做错了吗
Here, mate, you divvent know what I’ve done here, do you?
这显示错误
This error thing.
是啊 好大的错误提示
Yeah, that’s a big thing.
你帮我看看 我填表的时候突然就
Do you? I don’t know, I was just filling in the thing and it just went…
-行了 -噢 好了
– There we go. -Oh, oh, yeah, there we go.
哦 又回来了 太好了
We’re back on, right.
-回来了对吧 -你能多呆一会吗
– You’re sorted, yeah? -Hey, can you just hang on
我怕又出错
just for two seconds so I divvent go back here again. I’ll…
等我再多填几题
Just, just, just, I’ll just like do a couple more questions.
放心 我在
Yeah, I’ll just stand over here, don’t worry.
“你是否 是”
Er… “Are you a Br…”
-对 -我选择 “是”
– Yeah. -“Yes”. Right. I do that.
-好 -对
– Right. What? -Yeah.
-这个 -然后继续就行了
– What’s… -Then you should continue.
应该没问题
Should be all right.

Right, okay.
然后
What’s…
这个不对
It’s, it’s, it’s not bloody, it’s not…
-怎么一动不动 -稍微等一下
– Well nowt’s happening now. -Yeah, just give it a second.
等一下的
Just give it a second.
可这 瞧 压根儿就不动了
But it’s just not mov… I mean, look, it’s not even, it’s not even moving.
-我来试试吧 -鼠标给你
– Let me try, right. -What? Here, get that.
太抓狂了 不知又做错了什么
This is driving me mental, this. I mean, what have I done now?
-死机了 -死机
– It’s frozen. Yeah. -It’s frozen?
能让它复活吗
Well… Well, can you defrost it?
这我不行
No, mate, I can’t.
你的时间到了
Think your time’s up.
-什么 -你的时间到了
– What? -Your time’s up.
我的时间到了
Me time’s up?
是 很抱歉 哥们
Yeah, I’m sorry, mate.
很抱歉
Oh, sorry, mate, yeah.
-我先走了 -天哪
– I’ll just leave you to it. -Oh jeez.
有没有配偶
Do you have a partner?
没有 我老婆去世了
Er, no. She, er, she’s passed away.
-太遗憾了 -谢谢
– Oh, I’m really sorry to hear that. -Thank you.
是否有20岁以下 尚未独♥立♥的子女同住
D’you have any dependent children aged under 20 living with you?
没有
No, I don’t.
把这个表填好是很重要的
It’s really important we get this filled
填好后才能开始评估程序
in because we need to get the process started.

Yeah.
不好意思 安 能跟你谈谈吗
Excuse me, Ann. Can I have a word, please?
等我30秒 我们马上就
Could you just give me 30 seconds, please? We’re just getting…
现在就去我的办公室谈
Well, actually, can I have a word now, in my office?
谢谢
Thank you.
-好吧 -天呐 我给你惹麻烦了
– Right. -Jesus, I’ve got you into trouble now.
-真是对不起 -我才应该说对不起
– I’m really sorry. -It’s me that should be sorry.
那继续填吧 你做得很好
You just carry on, you’re doing good.
安 我跟你说过这个问题
You know, Ann, we’ve spoke about this before.
这种做法是不可接受的
That isn’t acceptable.
我认为他这个情况应该通融
I think in this case it’s quite reasonable…
到办公室里来
Come on in the office.
你开了一个不好的先例
The thing is you’re setting a precedent.
坚决不行
It’s not acceptable.
烦死了
Oh, bugger. Bugger, it’s…
天哪
Jesus…
简直不敢相信
I don’t believe this.
不 我只想我在足球发展
No, I only want my share of the football.
你只需要知道东北部唯一的球队
Right then, that’s the only team you need to know
纽卡斯尔联队就够了
in the northeast, is Newcastle.
你还听说过其它球队吗
What other teams do you know?
-呃 米德尔斯堡队 -米德尔斯堡队
– Er, Middle… Middle-borough. -Middlesbrough, aye.
-米德尔斯堡队 对 -米德尔斯堡队
– Middlesbrough. Yeah. -Middlesbrough.
这破队不用你费神去知道
You know, you divvent need to think about them either. Aye?

There you go.
就剩一块派了 我切成了四块
Er, we only have one Wagon Wheel left, so I cut it into four.
你吃两块 因为你是主人
But you can have two pieces considering you’re the host.
好嘞 我把你的茶放在这
Oh, there you go. I’ll put your tea down there.
-噢等等 -巴克莱英超联赛
– Oh, hang on. -Barclay’s Premier League.
最重要的问题来了 史丹李
Here’s the big question, Stan Li.
你叫他 “斯坦利”
Did you say “Stan Li”?
对 广州的史丹李
Yeah. Stan Li from Guangzhou.
你俩合着伙蒙我呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!