So now you’re gonna sanction me so, er…
我不是要处罚你
No, I’m not gonna sanction you.
我可能会一个月拿不到钱啊
I may not get any money for a month.
我会把你的情况上报给决策者
I’m gonna refer you to the decision maker
他们会做最终裁决
and they’ll make the decision
-看是否进行处罚 -不可理喻
– on whether they’re gonna sanction you. -That’s ridiculous…
我无权决定 他们才有
I’m not actually making the decision, they’re gonna do that.
如果决定处罚
And then if they do decide to sanction you,
福利会削减百分之40
then you will take a 40% cut in your benefits.
我知道 你不用再科普了
I know what it is, I don’t need you to explain it to me.
-我清楚得很 -今天就这样
– I’m more than aware… -Well there isn’t anything else
也只能先到这为止了
anybody can do today.
那我现在只能
So what I’m gonna have to do is, look, I think I’m…
我只能 你真的要把我提交处罚
I’ve decided to… Are you gonna put me in for a sanction?
没办法 要遵守规定
I have to, I have to follow the rules.
如果您态度再这么恶劣
And the thing is if you’re gonna, be aggressive with me
我就必须要求
then I’m gonna have to ask you…
我态度恶劣根本不是重点
It’s not about me being aggressive.
我就必须要求您离开了
I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.
我只是在说明情况
I’m trying to explain to you a situation
你却毫不关心
and you don’t care.
保安 保安呢
Er, security. Security?
你根本不配做这份工作
I don’t know why people like you do this job.
我会上报给决策者的
I’m referring you to the decision maker.
还不是一样的结果
It’s all the same thing.
你这样说话我不想听
I don’t wanna hear your language
-你说什么 -不好意思
– I, I beg your pardon. -Listen, I, I’m sorry, love,
-请您离开 -行啊 反正很显然
– but you’re gonna have to leave. -Yeah, all right, frankly,
你别碰我 我要找你们经理
take your hands off me. I’m gonna speak to the manager,
不想跟你再谈了
I don’t wanna speak to you.
我只是在解释情况
The fact is I’m just trying to explain…
-什么 -我只是在解释
– Sorry? -I’m just explaining…
没你事儿了
Well it’s not you I wanna speak to…
-你回去吧 -跟我说吧
– You can go back up there. -Right, come and talk to me then
-如果你确实需要解释 -对不起
– if you’ve got something to say. -Okay. Sorry.
好 是这样的
All right.
我刚才跟她解释说
I’ve tried to explain to the woman,
我从没来过纽卡斯尔
I’ve never been to Newcastle before.
我们刚从伦敦搬来
We’ve just moved up here from London.
才几天时间 人生地不熟的
I’ve been here a few days, I don’t know where I’m going. Okay?
刚才搭公车 开错了路
I was on the bus, it’s gone the wrong way.
我们赶紧下车
We’ve run, got off the bus,
一路跑过来 不想再迟更多
run so that I wasn’t any more late.
但她根本不关心
She just don’t wanna know
还要上报上级处罚我们
and now she’s telling me she’s gonna refer me for a sanction.
请您听我说 好吗
What I want you to do is listen to me. Okay?
那位女士没有错
The lady’s told you what’s right.
我们必须遵守相关规定
There’s rules here, rules that we have to stick to. Okay?
这不是针对您本人 但您有义务准时到达
It isn’t against you, but you have a duty.
老兄 听着
Oh, mate, listen,
我没说你们针对我
I’m not saying it’s against me.
您有义务准时到达
You have a duty to be here on time.
我有给你们解释
And I’m explaining to you
迟到的原因啊
why I wasn’t here on time.
-这我明白 -我迷路了
– D’you know what? I understand, right… -I got lost.
但现在的情况是
But what I gather now is the decision maker…
决策者会邮寄给您一封信函
The decision maker’s gonna be sending you a letter through the post.
请您耐心等待 这样就不会有人
So you’re gonna have to wait for that. And then nobody…
可是我的孩子们
Yeah, I’ve got… My kids
明天就开学了 我口袋里只剩12英镑
have gotta start school tomorrow. I’ve got about 12 quid in my purse.
是这样
D’you know what?
都是因为你们不好好冷静点
All because you can’t just calm down
-听人们解释 -好吧
– and listen to people when they talk. -Right.
-现在必须这样 -好吧 这样
– You have to do this. -Right, d’you know what,
我听了您的解释 可您在无理取闹
I’ve listened to you. You’ve created a scene.
就知道搬规定
With your rules.
-我觉得 -我无理取闹
– I think you need to… -I’ve created a scene?
-请您离开 -我要真无理取闹
– You need to leave the building. -If I was gonna create a scene,
你可招架不住
you’d know about it, trust me.
对不起 请你们离开
I’m sorry, love, but you are gonna have to go.
太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
-还有天理吗 -我该怎么办
– Jesus Christ! -What am I supposed to do?
-谁是下一个 -我
– Who’s first in this queue? -I am.
能让这位小姐插个队吗
D’you mind if this young lass signs on first?
-没问题 你们先 -得嘞
– No, no, you carry on. -There you go.
你回去 让她登记
Now you can go back to your desk and let her sign on
别再浪费纳税人的钱了
and do the job that the taxpayer pays you for.
-简直是丢人现眼 -您瞧
– This is a bloody disgrace. -Listen, all right,
这不关您的事吧
this doesn’t have to involve you.
大家各司其职
Everybody’s trying to do their job here and
您却更加无理取闹
you’re creating more of a scene again.
你根本不听她解释
But, look, you’re not listening to her.
她初来乍到的 就迟到了几分钟
She’s out of the area. She’s just been a few minutes…
你这就不让她登记 她还带着俩孩子呢
Can you not let her sign on? She’s got two kids with her, man.
你们这群人到底怎么回事
What’s wrong with you people?
这不关您的事
Right, listen, this isn’t your concern.
请您也立即离开
I want you to get out as well. All right?
请您离开 我们有工作要做
I need you to leave. We need to do this right. Yeah.
-行吧 -听我说
– All right. -Listen, listen, listen…
-他们可会直接报♥警♥了 -报♥警♥
– They’re just gonna call the police. -Phone the police.
能不能讲点道理 还有没有王法
Can we get some perspective in here?
请你们立即离开 否则我们报♥警♥了
You need to go or we’re gonna phone the police. All right?
我谢谢您啊
Come on. Thanks very much…
讲点道理吧
Can we have a bit of perspective, please, here, man?
别再继续犯傻了
Away, don’t be silly.
你根本不配做这工作
Shouldn’t even have this job.
-快走吧 -你根本不配做这工作
– Come on. Please. -Shouldn’t even have this job.
-快走 -她只是需要帮助
– Come on, get out. -All she needs is help, man.
-快走 好吗 -让她登个记怎么了
– Let’s get going. -Just let her sign on.
快走吧
Let’s get going, all right.
拜托
Please.
你们这些人怎么回事我真是不明白了
I don’t know what’s wrong with you lot, I really don’t.
往外走 不要停
I need you to keep going for me, okay?
我来拎一个吧
– You want me to take one of them bags?
没事 不要紧
No, it’s all right, I’m fine, pet. I’m fine.
-迪伦呢 -我不知道
Where’s Dylan? -I don’t know.
迪伦 快跟上
Dylan! Come on!
-人呢 -他可真是个小捣蛋
– Honestly. Honestly. -He’s a handful, isn’t he?
这孩子连五分钟都不让人安生
I can’t sit down for five minutes without him getting in trouble, can I?
是啊
Right.
-选得好 -她喜欢吃意面
– Good, good choice. -She loves spaghetti.
意面配面包怎么做都好吃
Hey, you cannae go wrong with spaghetti on toast.
单吃或者配面包都好吃
Spaghetti, spaghetti on toast, isn’t it?
你弟弟又跑哪了
Where’s your brother gone?
-迪伦 -迪伦
– Dylan! -Dylan!
快跟上
Come on.
他总是一溜烟就不见了
This, this is what he does. He runs, he runs off.
-真是个捣蛋鬼 -快跟上
– He’s a handful, in’t he? -Come on!
你是去探险了吗
Where ye been, on an adventure?
迪伦 别蹭篱笆
Dylan, not on the fences.
-就这里 -妈妈 看 狗狗回来了
– It’s just here. -Mum, look, she’s back, she’s back.
她回来了
She’s back.
如果只剩一件事可做
Tell you what, if it’s the last thing I do,
我会把这房♥子收拾得像个家
I’m gonna make this place a home.
你会修水箱吗
You don’t know how to fix a cistern, do you?
快把我逼疯了
It’s driving me insane.
-我帮你看看吧 -真的
– Yeah, I’ll have a look at that. -Yeah?
我什么都会修
I can fix owt, me, pet,
除了电脑
apart from computers.
-就在楼上 你带他 -我带他去吧
– Straight up. You show him… -I’ll show him.
迪伦 别闹了好不好 进屋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!