All right, all right, all right.
你♥他♥妈♥抓他干什么
What the fuck’s going on? Eh?
怎么不抓那些尽知道处罚别人的混♥蛋♥
You should be arresting the wankers who came up with sanctions. Eh?
那个红脸蛋的死秃子 叫啥来着
That preachy baldy cunt. What’s his name?
那个叫什么伊恩·邓肯的混♥蛋♥
Ian Duncan fucking what’s-his-face.
还有那些住大别♥墅♥的土豪
Aye, and the posh dicks in their mansions
搞出了 “卧室税”
who came up with
这么个玩意折腾残疾人
the fucking bedroom tax for disabled…
走吧 反正你们警♥察♥也干不长了
Listen, youse are all gonna be out of a fucking job anyway.
要被私有化了吧 傻缺保守党
Privatizing you, eh? All the fucking Tories, man.
那些首富俱乐部成员
Aye, members of the fucking big club, eh.
伊顿公学的兔崽子们
Fucking posh Eton twats.
应该给丹尼尔·布莱克封爵
Sir Daniel fucking Blake, pal!
应该给你建座雕像
Hey, should be a statue made for you, pal.
丹尼尔·布莱克爵士
Fucking Sir Daniel Blake!
国民表率 社会栋梁
Yer a fucking beauty!

Yay!
现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
这是一份警告单的复印件
Right, this is a copy of the caution sheet.
因为你已经供认了全部罪名
Because you fully admitted the offences
且无犯罪记录
and you’ve been of good character in the past,
根据《公共秩序法》第五章
we’re cautioning you for the offence of criminal damage,
对你损害公物的行为提出警告
under Section Five of the Public Order Act.
请切记 如若再犯
But please remember that these can come back
这些记录将对你不利
and haunt you if you re-offend.
所以 不要给自己惹麻烦
So try to keep yourself out of trouble.
好吧
Aye.
-送他出去吧 -这边走 先生
– See him out, please. -This way, Mr Blake.
丹 丹
Dan. Dan!
出来 我要跟你说话
Come, I need to talk to you.
我们打电♥话♥你都不接
We called you loads of times.

Dan!
妈妈最近很伤心
Mum’s been so sad lately.
你为什么不跟她说话了
Why don’t you speak to her?
你电♥话♥欠费了吗
Don’t you have credit on the phone?
我看见你了
I see you.
我们知道你心脏不好
We understand what happened to your heart.
妈妈问过你的邻居了
Mum spoke to one of your neighbours.
我们之前不知道
We didn’t know about it.
外面好冷啊
It’s cold out here.
我冻死了
I’m freezing.
黛西 我身体不太舒服
Please, Daisy, I’m not feeling very well.
我给你做了点古斯米饭
I made you some couscous.
还带了迪伦的棒棒糖
And Dylan sent you his lollipop.
他也很想你呢
He’s really missing you, too.
黛西 你还是走吧 求你了
Just go, Daisy, please.
我能问你个问题吗 丹
Can I ask you one question, Dan?
你是不是帮过我们
Did you help us?
应该是吧
Suppose so.
那我们为什么不能帮你呢
So why can’t I help you?
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 黛西
I’m sorry, Daisy.
真的对不起
I’m really sorry.
我不是个容易紧张的人 凯蒂
You know, I’m not usually a nervous person, Katie,
但这次我真的紧张了
but I’m nervous about this.
这是人之常情 丹
It’s only natural, Dan.
我就是想有个了结
I just want it done, you know?
你准备很充分 文件都备齐了
Yeah. Well, you’re prepared. You got all your papers.
代理人也很棒
You’ve got a good, good person representing you.
等结束了 就来我们家吃晚饭庆祝
And then when you’re done, you can come, come to dinner to celebrate.
孩子们都很想见你呢
The kids are really looking forward to seeing you.
你好 我是丹尼尔·布莱克
Hi, er, Daniel Blake. I’ve come for my appeal
我是来申诉的
for the reinstatement of my…
想重新申请就业支持津贴
Employment and Support Allowance.
-你好 丹尼尔 -你好
– Daniel, hi. Hello. Are you all right? -Hello.
-我是凯蒂 丹尼尔的朋友 -你好
– Hi, I’m Katie. I’m a friend of Daniel’s. -Hi.
-你是来支持他的吗 -是
– You’re here for support, yeah? -Yeah.
丹尼尔 你的申诉将由具备法定资格的
Daniel, your appeal will be heard by a legally qualified
委员会主席和医生评估
chairperson and a doctor.
-希望能有好运气吧 -嗯
– Aye, fingers crossed. -Yeah…
我要是申诉失败 就露宿街头了
If I lose this appeal, I’m out on the streets.
你的医生发来了健康报告
Well, we’ve got some updated reports here from your GP,
你的个人健康顾问和理疗师
your own consultant and your physiotherapist.
他们都对结果非常气愤
And they’re all furious.
你一定会成功的
You’re gonna win this, Dan.
这种申诉我每周都会处理
I do this every week.
-我以性命担♥保♥ -我说吧
– I bet me life on it. -I told ya.
别紧张 自然地回答问题就好
Just be yourself, answer the questions and relax.
我真的很有信心
I’m really confident.
你有什么问题吗
D’you have any questions?
我的确有几件事不吐不快啊
Well, I’ve got one or two things I’d like to get off me chest.
-他们会听吗 -这是他们的职责
– But will they listen? -It’s the least they can do.
我能跟他一起进去吗
And can I go in with him?
我帮你问问 你想她陪你进去吗
I’ll certainly ask. Would you like her to?
-当然好 -好吗
– Yeah. Definitely, yeah. -Yeah?
好 我会问的 完全没问题
Okay, I’ll certainly ask. No problem at all.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
乐意帮助 我先去看看情况
My pleasure. I’ll just go and see what the score is.
-好 -听上去不错 对吧
– Yeah. -Sounds good, don’t it?
你看那帮人
Look at them.
真有意思
It’s funny,
我的身家性命全掌握在他们手上
they’ve got my life in their hands.
凯蒂 谢谢你陪我来
Thanks, Katie, for coming.
谢谢你让我来
Thank you for asking me.
你这个固执的老混♥蛋♥
You stubborn old bastard.
我想去洗把脸
I think I’ll go and freshen up, yeah?

All right.
这里谁快打电♥话♥叫救护车 拨999
Can somebody, er, phone an ambulance, please? 9-9-9.
有人在厕所里晕倒了
There’s a guy collapsed in the toilet. He’s flat out.
快打999 快
Phone 9-9-9. Somebody, please.

Dan!
不 丹
No! Dan!
他心脏病发作了 做人工呼吸吧
Just had a heart attack. Yeah, two breaths, please.
哦 丹
Oh, Dan!
-人工呼吸 -他还有呼吸吗
– Just the two breaths… -Is he breathing?
哦 丹
Oh, Dan.
我们已经尽力救他了
Listen, we’re trying to help him as much as we can.
继续啊 继续啊 不要停
No, no, no, please keep going, please keep going. Don’t stop.
他已经去了
I’m afraid we’ve lost him.
不 别说这种话 不要说这种话
No, don’t say that, please don’t say that. No.
-不 -真的很遗憾
– No, please! -I’m so sorry.
请节哀
I’m sorry.
-求你了 -救护车呢
– Please… -Where’s the ambulance now?
-求你了 -病人没有回应
– Please. -No response at all.
求你们不要放弃
Please. Please try again.

Erm…
他们管这个叫 “贫民葬礼”
They call this a “pauper’s funeral”
因为早上九点是最便宜的时段
because it’s the cheapest slot, at 9:00.
但对我们来说 丹绝不是贫民
But Dan wasn’t a pauper to us.
他给我们的关爱 千金难买♥♥
He gave us things that money can’t buy.
他去世后 我从他身上找到了这封信
When he died, I found this on him.
他习惯用铅笔写字
He always used to write in pencil.

Erm…
他本想在申诉时读的 但再也没有机会了
And he wanted to read it at his appeal but he never got the chance to.
他是个满腔热情的人
And I swear that this lovely man,
本有大把机会回馈和奉献
had so much more to give,
是政♥府♥让他过早地离开了我们
and that the State drove him to an early grave.
他是这么写的
And this is what he wrote.
“我不是客户”
“I am not a client,”
“不是顾客 也不是服务用户”
“a customer, nor a service user.”
“我不是懒人”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!