You don’t… You don’t need to be, all right?
我会帮你的
I’m gonna help you. Okay?
不要哭
So, don’t cry, right.
我不会让你哭的 会帮你渡过难关
I don’t want you to cry, I’m gonna help you.
你的情况我知道 埃文跟我说了
I know the situation. Ivan’s told us a little bit about you and, you know,
我就是来帮助你的
and that’s what I’m here for. I am gonna help you.

Hey, ya.
-都好吗 -好啊
– All right? -Yeah.
孩子们都睡了吧
Did they, er, they go down all right?
好哄的很 倒头就睡 你那怎么样
Nae bother. Both fast asleep. How’d it go?
挺好的 去参加了一个单亲互助会
Yeah, it was good, it was good. It was a, it was a single-parent meeting.
跟一个单亲妈妈聊了会 她人很好
One of the mums came and spoke to me afterwards, she was really nice.
还是好人多啊
Ah, there’s some good people round, yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
你要好好照顾自己啊 丹
Make sure you take care of yourself, Dan, won’t ya?
-当然 -好
– Course I will. -All right.
-回见了 -晚安
– See you soon. -Good night.
-早上替我亲亲孩子们 -会的
– Give my love to the kids in the morning. -I will do.
-谢谢 -晚安
– Thank you. -‘Night.
丹 是我 谢谢你今晚过来帮我
Dan, it’s me. Erm, thank you for coming round tonight.
黛西醒了 她忘记问你作业的事了
Daisy woke up and she forgot to ask you about her school project.
她要采访一个人 了解他的职业
She’s, erm, she’s gotta interview somebody about their work
她想要采访你
and she wants to speak to you.
孩子们都很喜欢你讲的故事
Oh, and they, they loved all your stories.
她说迪伦一直笑个不停
She said that Dylan was just laughing and laughing.
太温馨了 她说的时候我差点哭了
It was lovely. Nearly made me cry when she told me.
好吧 回头见 睡个好觉 晚安
All right, I’ll speak to you soon. Sleep well. ‘Night.
我约了姑娘
I’ve come to see the girl.
好 进来
Okay. Come in.
钱是付给你吗
Erm, do I pay you?
付给姑娘就行 就是那间
No, you pay the girl. It’s that door there.

Right.
噢 不 丹
Oh, no, Dan.
凯蒂 你没有必要做这个
Katie, you don’t need to do this.
我不想让你看到我这个样子
You shouldn’t see me like this.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你触碰了我的底线 出去
No, this, this is cut off. This is separate. Can you… You need to get out.
在家里我说不出口 但在这里我必须要说
Listen, I couldn’t speak to you in the flat, I need to speak to you now.
丹 求你了 出去
Dan, please, get out.
凯蒂 我要跟你谈谈
Oh, Katie, please, I need to speak to you.
我只是想跟你谈谈 凯蒂
I just wanna speak to you. Katie!
丹 求你了 你走吧
Dan, please, just go.
丹 我不想看见你 你走吧
Dan, please, I don’t want you here! Will you just go, please!
-我给你做了一个书架 -什么
– I’ve built you a bookcase. -What?
给你放书的
For your books.
哦 丹 求你了 快走吧
Oh, Dan. Please, just go.
求你快走 我不想在这看见你
Please, just go, I don’t want you here.
我的心都要碎了
This is breaking my heart.
丹 求你了别管我
Dan, please, just leave me alone.
我已经挣了300镑
I’ve got 300 quid in my pocket.
孩子们能吃上新鲜水果了
I can buy the kids fresh fruit.
你要是无法接受 我也不想再见你了
If you can’t deal with it, I can’t see you any more.
我必须回去工作 你明白吗
Listen, I’ve gotta go back inside. D’you understand?
我不想再跟你说话了
I don’t wanna speak to you any more.
不要再关心我了
And don’t show me any more love.
这会让我崩溃的 丹
Cos you’re gonna break me, Dan.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你申请过什么工作
So what jobs have you actually applied for?
这就是一场无休止的闹剧
It’s a monumental farce, isn’t it?
你坐在那
You sitting there
胸前佩戴着友好的名牌 “安”
with your friendly name tag on your chest, Ann,
对面坐着个病重的老头
opposite a sick man
申请着并不存在的工作
looking for nonexistent jobs,
就算成功也无法上岗
that I can’t take anyway.
浪费着我的时间
Wasting my time,
你的时间 雇主的时间
employers’ time, your time.
而这一切只是在羞辱我 折磨我
And all it does is humiliate me, grind me down.
或许 这就是你们的意图
Or is that the point,
把我的名字从电脑上抹去
to get my name off those computers?
我不玩了
Well, I’m not doing it any more.
我受够了
I’ve had enough.
麻烦帮我预约
I want my date for my appointment
就业支持津贴申诉面谈
for my appeal for Employment and Support.
-你还没预约上面谈吗 -没有
– Have you not had that yet? -No.
听我一句劝 丹
Please listen to me, Dan.
你目前没有任何收入
It’s a huge decision to come off
停止申请失业津贴的风险太大
JSA without any other income coming in.
申诉过程可能要花好几周
Look, it… It could be weeks before your appeal comes through.
强制性再评估的周期没有上限
You see, there’s no time limit for a mandatory reconsideration.
我的时间是有上限的
I’ve got a time limit.
可能申诉还会不成功
And you might not win.
还是继续申请失业津贴吧
Please, just keep signing on.
找个人帮你在网上求职
Get somebody to help you with the online job searches.
否则 你有可能失去一切
Otherwise, you could lose everything.
请不要贸然行事 我就见过类似的情况
Please don’t do this. I’ve seen it before.
好人 诚实的人 最后无家可归
Good people, honest people, on the street.
谢谢你的建议 安
Thank you, Ann.
但失去自尊就等于失去了一切
But when you lose your self-respect, you’re done for.
哥几个回头见啦
I’ll be seeing you gentlemen later.
等保安来看看这个吧
Oh, wait until security sees this.
喂 你这闹什么幺蛾子呢
What’s going on here? What are you fucking playing at?
-哎 别碰我们 -你倒挺机智
– Aye-aye. You cannot touch us. -Well that’s clever, in’t it?
这是我新创作的装置艺术
It’s me new art installation.
当然可以 小伙子 来吧
Eh? Certainly can, lads. Come on.
嚯 你们这新潮玩意倒是齐活
Look at this, you got all the technology.
-看呀 -真不敢相信
– Look at this! -I can’t believe it.
真不敢相信 看你干的好事
I cannot believe it, man. What have you done?
这是我的新嗜好 要不也写进简历
This is me new hobby. Shall I put that on my CV?
你就从来没有想过
Did you stop, even for a second,
这样做可能造成的后果吗
to think about the consequences of what you’ve done here?
我只知道 如果约不到面谈
All I know, mate, is if I divvent get my appeal date,
我就每天上这搞创作
I’ll be here every day doing this.
-太离谱了 还每天 -对 每天
– Unbelievable. Every day? -Every day.
本 干脆报♥警♥吧
Tell you what, Ben, just phone the police. Okay.
真不敢相信
I cannae… Listen, mate, I cannot believe this now.
这事我们不管了 只能报♥警♥了
This is out of our hands. We’re gonna have to phone the cops, man.
如果你能称职一点
Well, if youse had done your job like you should have done,
我也不会出此下策
I wouldn’t have had to resort to this.
真不敢相信 真不敢相信
I cannot believe it. I cannot believe it.
去 帮他一把
Go on, lad, give him a hand.

Yes!
至理名言啊
Words of wisdom!
好样哒 小兄弟
You’re the man, wee man! Eh?
我♥操♥ 很赞
Fucking eh? Yeah!
人间精品
Are youse out of work, mate?
你♥他♥妈♥就是丹尼尔·布莱克
Are you fucking… Are you Daniel Blake?
就是在下
I am Daniel Blake, yes.
隆重介绍丹尼尔·布莱克
Hey, this is Daniel Blake!
此真壮举哉 耶
Fucking look at that. Yeah!
耶 嘿
Yeah! Hey!
哎呀你都冻坏了 穿我的外套吧
You look fucking freezing, pal. Here, have my jacket.
-没事 -快 外套穿上
– No, no. -No, come on, man, have my fucking jacket.
没事 好好照顾自己
It’s all right, son. Look after yoursel’, eh?
注意保暖
Keep yoursel’ warm like.
真是位绅士啊
You’re a gentleman.
你要申诉的是什么事
So what’s, what’s your appeal all about?
骗子
Liar!
你因涉嫌损坏公物被捕
You’re… You’re under arrest on suspicion of criminal damage.
这是正义的失败
Hey, a miscarriage of justice, eh.
慢着 你退后
Slow down. Whoa. Back off.
好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!