She was up one minute, down the next.
聪明 幽默
Smart and funny. Huh.
我经常被她逗得哈哈大笑
Ah, that lass made me laugh.
她很善良
Kind.
心胸宽广
She had a big, big heart.
但是
But…
她说她的脑中就像一片汪♥洋♥
She said her head was like the ocean.
时而寂静 时而狂啸
Dead still, then wild.
不知自己将漂向何处
Never knew where she’d end up next.
听音乐缓解了她的病情
I mean, the music helped that.
但她最终还是撞上了礁石
But then she’d hit the rocks.
“今晚小船将驶向何处 丹”
“Where’ll we sail to tonight, Dan?”
这是我们之间的小笑话
That was our little joke.
她的遗言是
Her last words to me were,
“我想要迎着狂风 扬帆远航”
“I wanna sail away, Dan, with the wind at me back.
“这样我就满足了 丹”
“That’s all I need, Dan.”
你们有孩子吗
Do you have any children?
我很想要孩子 但事与愿违
I’d have loved that, Daisy. No.
-你想她吗 -黛西
– Do you miss her? -Dais.
没关系的
It’s okay.
她有精神疾病
She was crazy.
照料她很累
Hard work.
但我还是全心全意地爱她
But I loved her to bits.
她走了 我的生活也迷失了
I’m lost without her, really.
-喝点茶吧 -哦 谢谢
– There you go, pet. -Oh, thank you.
一定很辛苦吧
That must have been hard for you, Dan.
她生前是你一直在照顾她吗
I mean, did you look after her right till the end?
我以为她的去世对我是个解脱
Well, you know, I thought it’d be a relief when she passed away.
因为她的病 耽误了很多工作
Cos it was difficult to go into work, you know, when she was ill.
但我照顾了她那么长时间
And after you’ve been looking after somebody for so long…
她似乎已占据我全部的生活
It seems to take over your life, you know.
-是啊 你会忘记自己的生活 -嗯
– Yeah, and you forget your own. -Huh.
身边有你 她很幸运
Well she was lucky to have you.
我以为黛西的爸爸是真命天子
Daisy’s dad, I thought was something really special.
但他并不是
He turned out not to be.
我当时只有18岁 没有听从妈妈的劝阻
Me mum tried to warn me about it, but I was 18, so I didn’t listen.
在迪伦的爸爸身上又重蹈覆辙
And then I did the same thing with Dylan’s dad.
你很年轻 人生还长着呢
You’re a young lass, you got your whole life ahead of you.
等你重回校园 就是一片新的天地
And when you get back to those books, you’ll be flying.
我现在看不了书 一看书就心烦
Yeah, I can’t look at ’em, Dan. They really upset me.
-你要坚持下去 -嗯
– You gotta keep a hold, you know. -Mmm-hmm.
孩子们都为你骄傲
You’re doing your kids proud.
前进总需要风的动力
I mean, we all need the wind at our back every now and then.
-不是吗 -是啊
– Don’t we? -Mmm. Yeah.
这不达标啊 布莱克先生
Well that’s not good enough, Mr Blake.
我怎么确定你联♥系♥过这些雇主呢
And how do I know you’ve actually been in contact with all these employers?
我走街串巷 亲手递的简历
Well, I walked round the town. I gave out me CV by hand.
证明在哪
Well, prove it.
-这怎么证明 -有收据吗
– How? -Well, did you get a receipt?
用手♥机♥拍照了吗
Take a picture with your mobile?
用这个吗
With this?
我用人格担♥保♥
I give you my word that’s what I did.
这样不达标啊 布莱克先生
That’s not good enough, Mr Blake.
你在求职网站找工作了吗
What about the Universal Job Match online?
我去了图书馆 这是我的预约卡
I went to the library, there’s my appointment card.
我脑门子都快爆了 已经尽全力了
Did my head in. And I tried my best.
还是不达标
It’s not good enough.
能看一下您的简历吗
Can I look at your CV?

All right.
您在培训班什么也没学到吗
Did you not learn anything at the CV workshop?
我还真学了不少
You’d be surprised.
还是不达标吗 希拉
Not good enough, Sheila?
我要把你的情况
I’m afraid I’m gonna have to refer you
反映给决策者
to a decision maker
并可能对你进行为期四周的处罚
for a possible sanction for four weeks.
你的收入将被冻结
Your payment will be frozen.
您可以申请特困补贴
You may be entitled to Hardship Allowance if you apply.
您明白吗
Do you understand?
处罚期间 您必须继续找工作
And if you are sanctioned, you must continue to look for work and sign on.
如不遵守 将再次受到处罚
If you don’t, you may be sanctioned again.
两次或以上的制裁期限可达13周
And it’s likely to be for thirteen weeks on the second occasion, and thereafter.
上限可达三年
And likely to be the maximum of up to three years.
需要我给你写去食品救助站的介绍信吗
Would you like me to write you a referral to a food bank?
丹 你不会要搬走了吧
Dan, you’re not leaving, are you?
我要去巴哈马度假了
Aye, I’m off to the Bahamas.
就是看腻了这些老家具 换换口味
Nah, I’m just sick of the old stuff. I need a change.
你没事吧 丹
Are you okay, Dan?
我没事
I’m fine, son.
你脸色不太好
You don’t look okay.
我没事 真的
No, really, I’m fine.
你最近都不催我们倒垃圾了
You haven’t given us a row about leaving the rubbish out.
我没事 老中 真的
I’m okay, China, really.
需要帮忙就告诉我 丹
If you need anything, Dan, let me know.
啥事都行
Absolutely anything.
我说真的 有事就说话
I mean it, Dan, anything.
知道了 孩子
I know, son.
20 40 60 80 100
NTwenty, forty, sixty, eighty, a hundred.
20 40 60 80 100
NTwenty, forty, sixty, eighty, two hundred.
行吗
All right?
好 200镑可以了
Aye, fair enough.
还有什么要卖♥♥的吗
Anything else I can help you with?
没有了
No, that’s it.
这些工具呢
What about these?
质量不错
Good quality hand tools.
绝对不卖♥♥ 我很快就要回去工作了
Nae chance. I’ll be ganning back to work soon enough.
要是想卖♥♥了就找我
Well, the offer’s there.
这个挺好看的 怎么卖♥♥
Now these look nice. How much d’you want?
这个不卖♥♥
They’re not for sale, mate.
改变主意了就给我打电♥话♥ 再见
Give us a ring if you change your mind. See you now.
宝贝 你怎么了
What are you doing?
哎呀 你都冻坏了
Oh, you’re freezing.
出什么事了
What’s wrong?
今天学校里的女同学都在笑我
Well, erm, the girls at school are making fun of me.
什么
They’re what?
学校里的女同学都在笑我
The girls at school are making fun of me.
她们为什么笑你
Why are they making fun of you?
我的鞋底掉了
My shoes fell apart.
是吗
Oh, did they?
不是用胶水粘过了吗
But we glued them back together.
-嗯 -又掉了
– Mmm. -They fell apart again?
给你买♥♥双新鞋吧
All right, we can get you a new pair of shoes.
可我们没有钱
We don’t have the money.
钱你不用操心 我会给你买♥♥新鞋的
Don’t you worry about that, we can get you a new pair of shoes.

Okay.
有个女同学听说食品救济处的事了
One of the girls heard about what happened at the food bank.
她们说闲话了 对吗
And they’re saying things to you about that, are they?
我会解决的 你别担心
We’ll get it sorted, don’t you worry.
想跟我一起睡吗
D’you wanna sleep here with me?
躺过来宝贝 把被子掖好
Yeah? All right, babe, roll over then. Tuck in.
躺过来 我给你掖被子
That’s it. Roll right over. I’ll tuck you in.
乖孩子
Good girl.

Hello?
喂 是埃文吗
Hello, is that Ivan?
我是 请问是哪位
It is, yeah. Who’s that?
我是凯蒂 超♥市♥里见过
It’s, it’s Katie, the girl at the supermarket.
你给了我电♥话♥号♥码
You gave me… You gave me your phone number.
哦 我记得你
Okay, I remember you.
我是想问问你说的那份工作
Yeah, I was, erm… I was ringing about the work that you were talking about.
很高兴认识你
It’s nice to meet you.
在我面前不用紧张 我知道你心里很煎熬
You don’t need to be nervous with me. I can see you’re in pain.
不用这样 好吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!