在这辆车里度过了许多美好的时光
I made some memories in that Jeep.
我想或许我们可以
And I was hoping that maybe we could
让它重新跑起来 然后 我也不知道
get it running again and… I don’t know…
-开着它去一些地方 做一些 -你在搞什么鬼
– Go somewhere, do some… – What’re you doing?
这是弄哪样
What is this?
我给你写了一些信
I-I-I wrote you some letters.
你收到了吗
Did you get ’em?
收到了 我扔了
Yeah. Threw ’em away.
你读了吗
Did you read ’em?

Nope.
我还以为你是看了我的信昨晚才回来的
I thought that’s why you came back last night.
我只想跟你留下点美好回忆 仅此而已
I was just trying to make a memory, that’s all.
这对我来说可有点难 爸
That’s kind of hard for me to do, Dad.
因为我们之间的回忆都很糟糕
‘Cause all the memories that we have together are bad.
你要不要拿 我去拿点番茄酱
Do you want some… I’ll get some ketchup.
儿子 我知道我过去做了些事
Son, I-I know that I-I did some things that…
只是做了些事吗
You did some things?
让我好好帮你回忆回忆 爸
I got a memory for you, Dad.
记不记得有天晚上你狠狠揍了我一顿
That night you beat me so badly
我当时浑身肿痛 一整晚只能趴着睡
that I had to sleep on my stomach ’cause I was so bruised?
我都动不了了
I couldn’t move.
几岁来着 十岁还是十一岁
What was I, ten? 11?
对 我记得
Yeah, I remember that.
我很心痛
That, that tore me up.
我 我为此痛哭了一整晚
I-I cried that… all night about what I did to you then.
我也哭了 好吗
I cried too, Dad.
痛了一整晚
In pain all night.
你为什么要这么做
Why were you?
然后现在你居然还想若无其事
And now you just wanna come back in here?
在这做早餐
Make breakfast?
假装什么事情也没发生吗
Pretend like nothing ever happened?
这绝不可能 爸
It doesn’t work that way, Dad!
我能做什么呢巴特 我只是
What am I gonna do, Bart? I-I just…
我只是想让我们重修于好
I wanna make things right with you and me.
我不知道我能说什么
I don’t know what to say.
做什么 我在尝试
I don’t know how to do it. I’m trying.
我看了很多我看不懂的书
I’m reading a lot of books I don’t understand, and I’m…
对于我自己也有很多疑问
I just got a lot of questions about myself.
也没有人能
I don’t have nobody to…
为我解答
to answer ’em for me.
如果上帝能宽恕别人
If God can forgive everybody else…
为什么不能宽恕我呢
why can’t He forgive me?
上帝能宽恕你
God can forgive you.
我做不到
I can’t.
我居然还回到这鬼地方了
I can’t believe I came back here.
-你就不能给我次机会吗 -不行
– Can’t you give me a chance? – No!
你还是不要做这种白日梦了 爸
You’ve just gotta give up on that dream, Dad.
是你让我无法原谅你 无法认知现实
‘Cause it keeps you from this. From knowing what’s real.
来吧
Do it.
来啊
Go ahead.
尽管来
Just do it.
爸 你要死了吗
Dad, are you dying?
是啊
Yeah.
爸爸 我可以告诉你
I can show you, Dad.
你的那些问题 我可以告诉你该怎么做
With your questions, I can show you how.
如果你没带日记本
So if you didn’t bring your journals,
上来拿吧
come up here.
你今晚的要用到它的
You’re gonna need them for your session tonight.
今晚我们要聊聊宽恕
Tonight we’re gonna talk about forgiveness.
在你的日记本里找一页空白之处
So find a blank page in your journal,
把下面这些话写下来
and I want you to write these words…
“上帝 今晚我选择宽恕”
“God, tonight I choose to forgive,”
接下来请你把这句话写完
and I want you to finish that sentence.
你可能会对我说
Now, you may say to me,
你根本不知道要我宽恕这个人有多难
“You don’t know how hard it is for me to forgive this person.
你根本不知道他对我做过些什么
You don’t know what they’ve done to me.”
我会告诉你 我知道这很难
And I’d say, “I know it’s hard.
但如果你获得了上帝的宽恕
But if you have been forgiven by God,
那么他也给了你宽恕他人的力量
then he gives you the power to forgive others.”
迟到总比不到好
Better late than never.
我来关门
I’ll get the door.
今天上午我们给大家准备了些特别的内容
We got a special treat for you this morning.
你们有谁听说过约翰·牛顿的故事吗
Any of y’all heard the story of John Newton?
他是位船长
He was a sea captain.
是名奴隶贩子
Slave trader.
他备受罪恶感的折磨
He was tormented and racked
愧疚不安
with guilt and shame.
他获得了宽恕
Well, he found forgiveness.
他找到了基♥督♥
He found Christ.
他为此写了一首歌♥
He wrote a little song about that
叫做《天赐恩典》
called “Amazing Grace.”
那首歌♥感动了全世界
That song touched the world.
-嘿 -什么事
– Hey. – What?
我明白你为什么喜欢收集废品了
I figured out why you like junk.
-什么 -为什么你喜欢修理东西
– What? – Why you like to fix things.
为什么你
Why you…
你总是能从无到有 做出东西来
you make something out of nothing all the time.
有个词就是专门形容这个的
They got a word for that.
-那个词叫什么来着 -叫做”救赎”
– What’s that word? – It’s “redemption.”
救赎
Redemption.
没错 对了
Yeah. Hey.
这是什么 这是个什么音
What is… what is this note here?
我弹的这个 这是个什么音
Right there. What is that note?
-是G调 -对
– G. – Yeah.
-那这个音呢 -是C
– What’s that note? – C.
-C 明白了 -从G到C
– C, all right. – G to C.
你现在有对手了 儿子
You got some competition now, boy.
-好啊 -很好
– Yeah. – Yeah.
全新的开始
巴特·米兰达
Bart Millard!
你可不能动啊 老爸
You gotta hold still, Dad.
-哦 对不起 -没关系
– Oh, sorry. – It’s okay.
我要是在那儿该多好
Oh, I wanted to be there.
-没关系 老爸
– That’s all right, Dad.
看 那是香农
Hey, there’s Shannon.
儿子 你可得珍惜那个姑娘
Boy, you better hang onto that girl.
别让她跑了
Don’t you ever let her get away.
老爸 我们没有 我们现在没在一起了
Dad, we’re not… we’re not dating anymore.
什么 你说什么
What? What?
你做了什么
What’d you do?
你俩命中注定要在一起的
You two are meant for each other.
不管你做了什么
Whatever you did,
哪怕你不知道你做了什么 错的肯定是你
even if you don’t know what you did, you’re wrong.
我跟你说过我和你妈是怎么认识的吗
Did I ever tell you how I met your mom?
说给我听听吧
Tell me.
嘿 我是香农
Hey, this is Shannon.
有事请留言
Leave a message.
第一次和老爸谈心
感觉挺好的
嘿 香农
Hey, Shannon.
我不知道你有没有在听留言
I don’t know if you’re getting these messages or not,
我只想让你知道我 我回家了
but I just wanted you to know that I’m… I’m back home,
我 我又开始写日记了
and I’m… I’m journaling again.
我写个不停 就像我们小时候那样
I’m writing a lot like we did when we were kids.
这感觉真的挺好
It feels really good.
就要离开我了
这太不公平了吧
我爱你 孩子
I love you, boy.
我一直在听 巴特
I was listening, Bart.
我一直在听你的声音
I was listening to you.
在收音机里播放
On the radio.
每次你开口歌♥唱
‘Cause you’d sing…
我都会仔细聆听

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!