I would’ve left, too!
不说了 吃饭
Just shut up. Just shut up and eat.
-我不饿 -把饭吃掉
– I’m not hungry. – Eat your food.
我没有胃口
I’m not hungry!
很好
All right, then.
你还真打 别过来
You kidding me?! Stay away from me!
我认真的 你碰我试试
I’m serious! Don’t touch me!
我受够你了 你这个疯子离我远点
I’m done with you! You’re crazy! Get away from me!
巴特 你的头怎么了
Bart, what happened to your head?
都流血了
It’s bleeding.
没 没事儿
Oh, it’s nothing, it’s fine.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-你确定 -我没事
– Are you sure? – I’m fine
希望大家能为我的
I’m wondering if you guys could all
一个朋友祈祷
maybe pray for a friend of mine?
关于他的生活他一直在撒谎
This friend I think is lying to me about their life.
我不知道该怎么做 因为我想要帮忙
I don’t know what to do because I wanna help,
但是他们却把我拒之门外 我一直觉得
and they just won’t let me, and I just feel like
我越努力 情况却越糟糕
the more I try, it just kind of gets worse and worse.
而现在我看向他们 我只能看到虚伪
And so now when I look at them, all I see is a mask.
为他们祈祷
Pray for them.
没有人能一辈子活在谎言中
No one can live a lie forever, okay?
谢谢
Okay, thanks.
大家都知道你说的是我
Course they know you’re talking about me.
我要尴尬死了
Do you know how embarrassing that is?
我只是想让你听我说
I was just trying to get you to listen!
你到底是怎么了
What is going on with you?!
-我很好 -才不是
– I’m fine. – You’re not fine!
是因为你父亲吗 让我来帮你
Is it your dad? I could help.
-那就让我过去 -我不想你来我家
– Just let me come over. – I don’t want you at my house.
-为什么 -就是别来
– Why? – ‘Cause I just don’t.
这是哪一出
Where is this coming from?
你说呢 也许这就是我虚伪之下的本质
I don’t know, maybe from deep inside my mask.
-不是这样的 -就是这样
– That’s not funny. – It’s kinda funny.
-不要这样 -你把我看透了
– Please, don’t do this. – You got me all figured out.
你疏远谁都可以 但你不能这样对我
You push everyone away! Don’t add me to that list.
我爱你 我一直爱你
I love you. I’ve always loved you!
那好 我不曾爱过你
Yeah, well, I’ve never really loved you.
我是说我们马上就要毕业了
I mean, we’re… we’re graduating soon.
你要离开去上大学了 我要追逐愚蠢的梦想
You’re going off to college. I’m chasing some stupid dream.
-对吧 -我从来没说过你有愚蠢的梦想
– Right? – I never said your dream was stupid.
好聚好散 对我而言没有遗憾
I mean, this has been fun. No regrets for me, all right?
人会变的 你懂吗
But people change, you know what I mean?
明显我们不能再在一起了
We obviously can’t get along anymore.
香农 我决定毕业后就离开
I’m leaving, Shannon. After graduation I’m… I’m gone.
不要这样 好吗
Please don’t.
怎样
What?
不要离开
Go.
香农 我在这儿呆不下去
I can’t stay here, Shannon.
麦克 人们没钱赚
You know, Mike, it’s amazing how
的时候辞职的速度让我惊讶
people quit when they don’t get paid.
我也该向钱看齐
I should try that sometime.
别忘了我们要为青年论♥坛♥
All right, look, we are opening
开幕式演出开场
for the opening act at a youth conference.
简直天方夜谭 这么多问题
It’s impossible, that’s the whole problem.
孔子说 行与不行
“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t,
都在一念之间
you’re right”… that’s Confucius.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I don’t even know what that means.
你在为难我这样的艺术家
And it’s offensive to me as an artist.
什么艺术家 九十块钱一场的艺术家
An artist? We’re making 90 bucks!
-好吧 -我们三个
– Right. – Between the three of us.
我们没有主唱了 还怎么演
We have no vocals. We got no show.
不可能演了
It’s impossible.
真正的不可能是
Yeah, well, the only impossible things
不可能本身
are the things that we call impossible.
谁说的 亚里士多德吗
What is that? Aristotle?
不是 这句是签饼上说的[一种有纸条的饼]
No, that one’s a fortune cookie.
内森 你说这些有什么用
Nathan, nobody understands you, man!
伙计们
Hey, guys.
从啥时候开始 只会夸夸其谈
You’re always so cranky, man.
-从得梅因开始 -对 得梅因
– Yeah, since Des Moines. – Oh, Des Moines.
突然又提得梅因干什么
Why bring up Des Moines again?
哥们 你们要是需要一个歌♥手 我可以唱
Hey, guys, if you guys need a singer, I’ll sing.
我还能接线
I’m, uh… I also patch cables,
布置场地
and, you know, I can run the board,
调灯光 我还自己写歌♥
and turn the lights on, and I write songs, too.
时不时的
Kind of. Sometimes.
你叫什么
Who are you?
我加入了乐队
I joined up with the band.
身无分文
All we had was the clothes on our backs.
但拼尽全力
Took every gig we could,
不放过每个演出机会
anywhere they’d let us play.
我们都无路可退
We were all technically homeless, I guess.
为麦克的吉他振臂欢呼吧
Give it up for Mike on the guitar!
真棒
Yeah!
贝斯手内森先生 为内森鼓掌
Mr. Nathan on the bass! Give it up for Nathan!
键盘手吉姆
Jim on the keys!
-真棒 -真棒 我是巴特
– Yeah! – Yeah, and I’m Bart.
我们是灵敏
And we are Mercy…
还有鼓手罗比
And Robbie on the drums!
他是新来的
He’s new.
谢谢你们今晚来观看演出
Thank you all for being here tonight.
你们看得开心吗
Y’all have a good time?
-开心 -好了
– Yeah! – Yeah
我希望你们能尽兴
I sure hope so
因为我们已经唱完了所有的歌♥
’cause that’s all the songs we got.
再唱一首
Encore!
这样吧
You know what?
结束前我给你们讲个故事吧
Let me tell you a story before we go.
那个 因为我
Um… ’cause when I was, uh…
大约十或十一岁时 生活很艰难
ten, 11 years old, life was tough.
实际上 是非常艰难
I mean, it… it was really tough, actually.
我需要某种慰藉 我记得
I needed something, and I remember, I’ve…
我那时一直喜欢音乐
I’ve always loved music, you know?
我发现有些音乐 我就是
And I found some songs that I just…
老天 我会反复地听 你们明白吗
man, I… I held onto, you know what I mean?
就像暴风雨中的锚 他们帮我渡过难关
Like an anchor in a storm. And they got me through.
他们告诉我 天父
And they told me about a Father in heaven that…
需要我
that wanted me.
天父对我的挚爱
You know, a Father that loves me so much
甚至牺牲了自己
that He died for me.
天父永远不会抛弃我
A Father that would never leave me.
我反复地听这些歌♥
And I listened to these songs over and over
一遍又一遍 他们给了我希望
and over and over again and… and they gave me hope.
因为我需要
‘Cause I needed it.
也许今晚 你们也需要
And maybe tonight, so do you.
跟我一起唱
Sing this with me.
♪ 上帝啊 您如此美丽 ♪
♪ Oh Lord, You’re beautiful ♪
♪ 您的容颜是我全部所见 ♪
♪ Your face is all I see ♪
♪ 沐浴在您仁爱的目光中 ♪
♪ For when your eyes are on this child ♪
♪ 您的恩典包围着我 ♪
♪ Your grace abounds to me ♪
♪ 上帝啊 请点燃那把火 ♪
♪ Oh Lord, please light the fire ♪
♪ 照亮世界 一片清明 ♪
♪ That once burned bright and clean ♪
♪ 将最初的敬畏的微光 ♪
♪ Replace the lamp of my first love ♪
♪ 燃成我心中熊熊烈火♪
♪ That burns with holy fear ♪
♪ 上帝啊 您如此美丽 ♪
♪ Oh Lord, You’re beautiful ♪
♪ 我的眼里只有您 ♪
♪ Your face is all I see ♪
♪ 沐浴在您仁爱的目光中 ♪
♪ For when Your eyes are on this child ♪
♪ 您的恩典包围着我 ♪
♪ Your grace abounds to me ♪
感谢你们能来 谢谢 巴特
Thanks for coming, guys. Appreciate it. Hey, Bart.
-你去哪里 -我得去见一个人