All killed the host.
等一下
Hold on a second.
化合物6显示
Compound 6 seems to be showing decreased
攻击性减弱
Aggression response.
局部性色素回复
Partial pigmentation returned.
轻微的瞳孔收缩
Slight pupil constriction.
GA系列391号♥血清化合物6
Ga series serum 391 compound 6
下次用来做人体实验
Is the next candidate for human trials.
撑住啊 6号♥小鼠
Hang in there number 6.
想开车窗就开吧
Yeah, that’s what you want.
早安 玛姬 早安 弗雷德
Good morning, marge and fred.
你们这么早来干什么啊?
What are you doing here so early?
弗雷德 运动衫不错啊
Nice sweatshirt there fred.
别把它乱放
Don’t fit it down anywhere.
我们里面见
I see you inside.
怎么了 伙计?
What’s happening brother?
早上好 汉克
Good morning hank.
通过G测试了
Getting through the g’s.
那个女孩是谁
Who’s the girl …
算了 明早见吧
Nevermind, hey I’ll see you in the morning.
-我该怎么打招呼呢?
– what am I supposed to say?
-你好 想看看被感染的老鼠吗
– hello, wanna see some infected rats.
好吧 就明天
Okay, tomorrow.
明天我就去和她打招呼
I’m going to say hello tomorrow.
干得好
You did so good.
就这样
Yes, yes.
看看 看见没有? 红鲑鱼罐头
Look at that, see that? red salmon.
噢 肉罐头
Wow, actual spam.
你等下再吃
No, you’ll get some of that later.
我们走
Let’s go.
我是罗伯特·奈维尔 我是纽约的一名幸存者
I am robert neville. I am a survivor
我在AM所有频道上进行广播
I am broadcasting on all am frequencies.
每天中午我都会在南大街码头
I will be at the south street seaport everyday
如果你能听到我 如果任何人能听到我
If you are out there…if anyone is out there,
我能提供食物 我能提供住所
I can provide food, I can provide shelter,
我能提供安全保障
I can provide security.
如果有任何人能听到我 任何人
If there is anybody out there, anybody…
请回答我 你不是孤独一人
Please, you are not alone.
好好看我这球
Keep your eye on this one for me.
我打得越来越好了
I’m getting good.
来吧萨曼 必须得走了 必须得走了
Come on sam. I gotta go. I gotta go.
萨曼 出来 我们得走了
Sam, come on. we have to go.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
萨曼 我们快走!
Sam, we gotta go!
萨曼 快走 快出去!
Sam, go now, get out!
你一定要小心 知道吗?
You need to pay attention, okay?
-要小心点
– gotta pay attention.
听着 这次我要你乖乖地待在这
Listen, I want you to stay here on this one, okay?
因为你仍会被感染 而我不会
Because you can still get infected and I can’t.
听着 如果天黑了我还没回来
Listen, if I am not back by dark…
你就自己走吧
Just go.
试验对象为女性
Okay, the subject is female.
大约18-20岁
Most likely 18-20 years of age.
所需注射镇静剂剂量为正常人的6倍
a lot of push effective 6 times the human dose.
体温华氏106度 脉搏每分钟200
Core temperature 106 fahrenheit, pulse 200 bpm,
呼吸急促 动脉血氧含量为正常人3倍
..respiration elevated, pao2 300% of normal.
瞳孔已完全扩张
The pupils are fully dilated.
对光线有反应
Now reactive to light.
皮肤对紫外线有强烈反应
Extreme reaction to uv exposure…
症状和组织采样表明
Symptoms and tissue samples confirm subject
她已感染KV病毒
Is infected with kv.
391号♥血清疫苗试验 第6号♥化合物
Vaccine test series serum 391 compound six.
开始人体试验
Commencing human trials.
呼吸开始变慢 脉搏190
Respiration is slowing, pulse 190,
体温105 104 继续降低
Core temperature 105, 104 and decreasing.
好像有些效果了
We may have something here.
GA系列391号♥血清疫苗第六号♥化合物 对人体无效
Ga series serum 391 compound 6,ineffective on humans.
试验结果存入链接在此机的
Test results linked to this entry,
6个备份硬盘里
Saved on 6 redundant drives.
依然无效
Still no cure.
第1001天 今天我们近距离接触一个巢穴
Day 1001: we came in close contact with a hive today.
血液试验表明 我仍然对
The blood tests confirm that I remain immune….
空气性和接触性传播免疫
For both the airborne and contact strains.
犬类仅对空气性传播免疫
Canines remain immune to airborne strain only.
傻瓜 你不能跑到阴暗的地方去
You can’t go running into the dark dummy.
疫苗试验继续 可我依然无法
Vaccine trials continue. I am still unable
将我自己的免疫能力
To transfer my immunity…
转移到被感染者的身上去 KV病毒 真的很奇妙
…to infected host. krippin virus is….elegant.
就像在大海捞针
It’s like fishing in the dark, son.
今天一个被感染女性
Um, an infected male
将自己暴露在日光下
Exposed himself to sunlight today.
有可能大脑功能退化 或是
Now it’s possible that decreased brain function..or…
因为食物缺乏
Growing scarcity of food is..
导致他们忽视自己的求生本能
…is causing them to ignore their basic survival instincts.
社交能力退化已很明显
Social de-evolution appears complete.
典型人类行为已完全消失
Typical human behavior is now entirely absent.
我们为什么停下来?
Why are we stopping?
请出来
Please go
-你们只有不到10分钟时间
– you’ve got less than 10 minutes.
宝贝 把狗给我
Baby, give me the dog.
-我们走 宝贝 我们走
– let’s go baby, let’s go.
-爸爸
– daddy.
待在那附近 别让任何人靠近
Stay in my neighborhood and let nobody stop you by.
-妈妈 他们有枪
– mommy, they have guns.
-别担心 他们像爸爸一样也是军人
– it’s okay, they’re in the army like daddy.
请回家去
Then, please, back home.
-过来
– coming through.
如果你没有通过检查
If you are not covered by the checkpoint,
那么 请回吧
Then, please, go home.
你没问题 往前走
You’re clear. go ahead.
-通过
– clear.
通过 好吧 下一个 继续走
Clear…okay, next, let’s go.
不行
No good.
通过 -走
Clear – okay, go.
-我们没被感染
– we are not infected.
-请带走我的女儿
– please, please take my baby.
退后退
You have to move back.
没通过
No good.
-什么? 不! 罗伯特 罗伯特!
– what, no! robert, robert!
手拿开 别碰我太太
Whoa, whoa, get your hands off my wife.
我是罗伯特·奈维尔上校
I’m lieutenant robert neville
把手拿开
Get your hands off me.
-再扫描她一遍
– scan her again.
-退后!
– stand down!
-退后士兵! 退后!
– stand down soldier! stand down!
-我是陆军上校罗伯特·奈维尔
– I am lieutenant-colonel robert neville.
我命令你再扫描她一遍
I order you to scan her again.
再扫描她一遍!
Scan her again!
-好吧 再扫描一遍
– alright, scan her again.
通过 没问题 过去吧
Clear, it’s clear, move through.
爸爸 我们为什么不能回自己的家?
Dad, why can’t we go to our home too?
-还有多久?
– how long?
-5分钟 来得及
– five minutes, we’ll make it.
621 我们已到
621. we are on site.
我会好好照顾她们的 上校
I won’t take my eyes off them colonel.
我向你保证
You got my word on it.
亲一下
Give me a kiss.
小心点 -你也是
Be careful. – you too.
-上帝啊 请保佑罗伯特
– dear god, please watch over robert,
赋予他勇气去战胜一切难题
Keep him strong for the struggle ahead of him lord.
请把他安全地带回来 阿门