You can come along if you want to.
为什麽人要做那麽恐怖的事?
Why do people do such terrible things?
什麽事?
Like what?
打人、杀人、把人关起来
Like beat people and kill them, and make them prisoners.
大多数人不会做这种事
Most people don’t do that.
我朋友约翰常说
My friend Johannes always used to tell me..
「不要相信任何人」
“trust no one.”
如果真那样,生命就毫无价值
Life wouldn’t be worth living if you did that, David.
小心没错,但不能拒人于千里
You can be cautious, but you have to let people in.
你怎麽知道他们是不是坏人?
How do you know if they’re bad or not?
大多数人都是好人
David, most people are good.
他们有家人、朋友
They have families and friends..
他们都想过快乐的生活
and they just want to live their lives as happily as they can.
世界上的确有坏人
There will always be bad people in this world..
但碰到时你一定看得出来
and you’ll usually know them when you meet them..
有时候看不出来
but sometimes you won’t.
但不能因为这样就,
But you can’t let that stop you from..
拒绝自♥由♥自在的享受生活
living your life fully and freely..
拒绝交朋友
and making friends..
或是看不到人的优点
and seeing the goodness in people.
如果这样生活永远不会快乐
Because if you don’t do that, you’ll never find any happiness.
我朋友家到了
Now this is my friend’s house.
你不一定要进去,大卫
But you don’t need to come in, David.
你可以到附近商店逛逛
Why don’t you go exploring? Look around some of the shops.
待会儿我到书店跟你会合
I’ll meet you in the bookshop in a little while, okay?
这裡的人都很好
They’re nice people, David.
你不用担心任何事情
You don’t have to worry about anything.
好吗?
Okay?
你好
Hello.
你好
And hello to you.
想逃你就得听我的指示
You must do everything I just told you if you want to escape.
我明天会被调到其他营区
They’re moving me to another camp tomorrow..
没办法再照顾你了
and I can no longer watch over you.
这是安全的唯一方法
This is the only way you’ll ever be safe.
你懂吗?
Do you understand?
虽然你这辈子都活在这营裡
I know you’ve lived in this camp your entire life..
但外面还有一个世界
but there is a world outside it.
儘管那是一个充满危险的世界 不要相信任何人
However, it’s a very dangerous world. Trust no one.
还有
And..
你朋友约翰的事,我很遗憾
I’m sorry about your friend Johannes.
我以前见过这本书
I’ve seen this bood before.
裡面讲些什麽?
What is it?
这本书很精彩
That’s a wonderful book, David.
这位女作家战后在保加利亚
It was written by a woman who lost her husband and her son..
失去了她的丈夫和儿子
in Bulgaria after the war.
她丈夫是英国人
The husband came from England.
到保加利亚鼓吹反抗共♥产♥主义
When he went to Bulgaria
他一直带着她和她儿子
to rouse people against the communists..
但他们全部被捕
he took her and the boy with him.
他和小男生遇害
But they were all arrested, and the man and the boy were killed.
但她碰到一个卫兵
But one of the guards had known the woman..
是她青梅竹马的玩伴
since they were children and he’d always been in love with her.
帮她假造文件,帮她逃亡
So he arranged for forged papers and helped her to escape.
这女作家还活着吗 是的,她住在丹麦
– Is the woman still alive? – Yes. She lives in Denmark.
我叫大卫
I am David.
我知道,大卫
I know, David.
我知道
I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!