I’m on my way there now.
是吗? 你去丹麦做什麽?
You are? Why are you going to Denmark, David?
没有爸爸的允许不能进来的
You know you’re not supposed to be in here without Papa’s permission.
对不起,我想念诗给大卫听
I’m sorry. I just wanted to read David some poetry.
没关係,
All right.
去剪点花来佈置餐桌
Why don’t you go and cut some flowers for the dinner table?
大卫可以一起去吗? 不,让大卫留在这
– Can David help me? – No, let David stay here.
爸爸跟我有话跟他说
Papa and I want to talk to him.
手感觉怎麽样了?
How’s your hand feeling?
很好
Fine.
我们希望你一切安好
David, Gianni and I just want to make sure everything’s okay with you.
早上你说你正要去一个地方
This morning you said you’re on your way somewhere.
你要去哪裡呢?
Where are you going?
我要去…..
I’m going to..
跟马戏团会合
to meet up with the circus.
马戏团?
The circus?
是的,我是马戏团的人
Yes, I’m in the circus.
你在裡面做什麽?
And what do you do in the circus?
很多事 你♥爸♥妈也在那裡?
– Lots of thing. – And that’s where your parents are?
对
Yes.
你♥爸♥妈怎麽让你独自外出?
Why are your parents letting you travel by yourself?
没关係啊,他们不会担心 大卫,你在骗我们吗
– It’s okay. They don’t mind. – David, are you lying to us?
没有
No.
你骗我们?
Are you lying to us?
在我家是不允许说谎的
In this house, lies are not permitted.
不,我发誓
– No, I swear! – Okay.
好吧 没关係,大卫,没事了
It’s okay, David. It’s okay.
我们只想确定真的没问题
We just wanted to make sure everything was all right.
别担心,我们不会伤害你的
You don’t have to worry. My goodness, we wouldn’t hurt you.
很抱歉问了这麽多问题
We’re sorry to ask you so many questions.
去准备吃晚餐吧
Why don’t you go and get ready for dinner?
你偷来的?
You stole it.
趁没人时我熘进他的办公室
When no one was around, I went into the man’s office.
万一被发现,后果不堪设想
Do you know what they’ll do to you if they find it?
就放在他的桌上
It was in his desk.
答应我绝不再拿别人的东西
Promise me you’ll never take something that’s not yours again.
这件事一定要答应我
You must promise me that.
谁干的?谁该为这件事负责
Who did it? Which one of you is responsible?
是他,我知道是他
It was him. I know it.
枪毙他,杀一儆百
Shoot him. They must be taught a lesson.
不,是他
No, it was him.
保佑她,圣伊丽莎白
Take care of her, Saint Elizabeth.
我不配接受你的保佑
I don’t deserve to have you look after me anymore.
我不配任何美好的东西
I don’t deserve anything good.
请替我对玛丽亚说抱歉
Please tell Maria that I’m sorry.
如果有机会跟约翰说话
And if you talk to Johannes..
也替我向他道歉
tell him I’m sorry, too.
全世界的劳动阶级 团结起来!
– Workers of the world.. – Unite!
全世界的劳动阶级 团结起来!
– Workers of the world.. – Unite!
你麻烦大了,孩子
That was a big mistake, boy.
不是我! 我没有丢
It wasn’t me! I didn’t throw it!
放我出去
Let me out!
你想去哪裡?过来!
Where do you think you’re going? Come on!
你最好乖乖待在这!
You better stay right there, boy!
回来!
Come back!
回来!
Come back here!
你想去哪裡?回来!
Where do you think you’re going? Come here!
你跑不掉的
I’ll find you, boy!
朋友!你成功上岸了,厉害
Hey, my firiend! I see you made it to shore. Well done.
罗贝托,你怎麽不在船上?
Roberto? Why aren’t you on the ship?
我不干了,太无聊
I quit. It was too boring.
而且他们发现我偷了一箱番茄
Besides, they caught me stealing a crate of tomatoes.
要搭便车吗?
You need a ride?
上车
Hop in.
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going to?
丹麦 丹麦?
– Denmark. – Denmark?
那很远哦,我只到米兰
That’s a long way. I’m only going to Milan.
没关係 几年前我去过丹麦
– That’s okay. – I was in Denmark a few summers ago.
蛮不错的,女孩很漂亮
It’s pretty nice. Lots of good-looking girls.
再见啦,朋友,祝你好运
Good-bye, my friend, and good luck.
替我向丹麦间好
Say hello to Denmark for me.
你好
Hello.
我知道有人
I thought there was somebody there.
背后有人看我我一定知道
I always know when someone’s looking at me behind my back.
这是种心灵感应,不是吗?
Some sort of psychic energy, don’t you think?
想过来看看吗
Come over and take a look at this, will you?
我花了整个早晨
I’ve been trying all morning..
想捕捉这处美景的精髓
to capture the essence of this beautiful place.
通常我一来就会有灵感
Usually when I come up here, it inspires me..
但今天什麽都不对劲
but today, nothing seems to be working for me.
你觉得怎麽样
What do you think?
很漂亮
It’s very pretty.
是吗?我感觉没什麽生气
Is it? It all seems a bit lifeless to me.
你的脸非常有趣
You’ve got a very interesting face.
我可以帮你画像吗
Would you mind if I painted it?
你想用什麽颜色来画我的脸?
What color do you want to paint my face?
这样很好
I like that.
你是一个相当有挑战性的主题
I think you’ll make quite a challenging subject.
如果你肯多坐一会儿的话
That is, if you don’t mind sitting for a bit.
我叫苏菲,你叫什麽名字?
I’m Sophie, by the way. What’s your name?
大卫
David.
大卫,太完美了
David? That’s too perfect.
米开朗基罗有个作品叫大卫 你让我也有个叫大卫的作品
Michelangelo had his David, so you’ve got to let me have mine.
你坐得非常安稳
You’re very good at sitting still, David.
成人通常一下子就坐立不安
Most adults I paint can’t sit still for a minute without fidgeting.
我跟他们说,动得越厉害,
I always tell them the more they move..
画出来的人像就越丑
the worse they look in the picture.
但你的嘴巴可以动
But that doesn’t mean you can’t move your mouth.
说话不影响,我技术没那麽差
Talking won’t ruin the painting. I’m not that bad.
我没什麽话可说
I don’t really have anything to say.
那麽你就不必说
Well, then you don’t have to say anything.
世界上有好多人
There are an awful lot of people in this world..
言不及义,
who have nothing to say,
却老是说个不停
but seem to spend all their time talking.
沉默是金很聪明
You’re right to conserve your words.
表示你会是个很有权力的人
It means you’ll be a man with great power.
我不想当有权力的人
I don’t want to be a man of great power.
也不是非当不可
Then you don’t have to be.
只要快乐的当你想当的人就好
Just be happy that you’re the kind of person who could be if he wanted to.
我一直画不好
I’m having such trouble..
你的眼睛
with your eyes.
以前不需要用那麽多黑色颜料
I’ve never had to use so much black paint before.
你的眼睛好严肃
Such serious eyes.
脸也好严肃
Such a serious face.
再稍微修饰一下就好了
Well, just one or two more finishing touches and then we’re done.
可惜我家不近,不然我想
I wish my house was a bit closer. I’d love to invite you to lunch..
请你吃顿午餐聊表谢意
to repay you for your kindness.
你住在哪裡?
Where do you live?
边界那边,瑞士
Just over the border, in Switzerland.
大卫
David..
你跑那麽远父母不担心吗?
are you quite sure your parents won’t mind you coming this far?
没关係,他们不会担心
It’s okay. They don’t mind.
他们不住在附近
They don’t live around here anyway.
原来如此
I see.
那是什麽?
What’s that?
我的素描画册
That’s just my sketchbook.
我的画都在裡面
All my drawings are in there.
可以借我看吗?当然可以
– Can I look at them, please? – You can if you want to.
我先说,画得不太好哦
But I warn you, they’re not very good.
年轻时上过几堂艺术课
I went to a few art classes when I was younger..
但一直没有认真学