Garlo! Help!
救命啊!
Help!
救命啊!
Help!
救命啊!
Help!
不要呼吸!
Don’t breathe!
我爱你,大卫
I love you, David.
你醒了吗?
Are you awake?
我一直看着你,
I was watching you.
希望你没事
I wanted to make sure you were all right.
我睡了多久
How long have I been asleep?
昨天睡到现在
Since yesterday.
你一定累坏了
You must have been tired.
医生来了你也没醒来
When the doctor came, you didn’t even waske up.
妈妈帮你盖的毯子
Mother put you under the covers.
我的包包呢
Where’s my bundle?
什麽包包?
What bundle?
没什麽,我搞错了
Nothing. I was just confused.
你被烧伤了
You got burned..
还好不太严重
but not very bad.
我也烧伤了,你看
I got burned, too. See?
我也不严重,但赛嘉和安杰罗麻烦大了
Mine weren’t bad, either, but Cecha and Angelo are in trouble.
爸爸叫他们去睡觉不准吃晚餐
Papa made them go the bed without supper..
因为他们不该玩火
because they weren’t supposed to be playing with fire.
你叫什麽名字
What’s your name?
大卫 我叫玛丽亚
– David. – I’m Maria.
谢谢你救我,大卫
Thank you for saving me, David.
爸爸说我差点死掉
Papa said I could have died.
你也差点被烧死
You could have, too.
你很勇敢
You’re very brave.
我刚刚有对你笑吗
Did I just smile at you?
是啊,怎麽啦?
Yes. How come?
没什麽
I don’t know.
因为你觉得我很好笑?
Is it because you think I look funny?
不是
No.
可能是你爱上我了
Then myabe you love me.
你醒了
You’re awake.
玛丽亚,你吵醒他吗
Maria, did you wake him up?
我叫你不要吵他
I told you not to.
他叫大卫,他自己醒来的
His name is David, Mama, and he woke up on his own.
是吗?
Didn’t you?
下楼吃午餐去,大卫马上下去
Go downstairs and get ready for lunch. David will be down in a minute.
好的,妈妈
Yes, Mama.
你救了玛丽亚一命
You saved my Maria.
因此
For this..
我要以我的生命来回报你
I owe you my life.
你感觉还好吧
Are you feeling okay?
我们得赶紧连络你的父母
We have to get hold of your parents now that you’re awake.
他们一定非常担心
They must be very worried.
我们四处打听但没人认识你
We’ve been asking around, but no one knows where you’re from.
他们不会担心我的
They won’t be worried about me.
我不住在附近,我在赶路
I don’t live around here. I’m on my way somewhere.
自己一个人?
By yourself?
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
午餐准备好了,夫人
Lunch is ready, senora.
谢谢你,茱丽亚
Thank you, Julia.
既然
Well..
你家住在远方
if you’re away from home..
我希望你能在这住几天
then I want you to stay with us for a few days.
医生说你要多休息让伤口复原
The doctor said you should rest and let your burns heal.
我为你准备了卡洛的旧衣服
I have brought you some of Carlo’s old clothes.
衣服穿好下楼去
Now, get dressed and come downstaris.
我们为你准备了特别午餐
We’ve made a special lunch in your honor.
大家都想见你
Everyone’s dying to meet you.
我想跟你道歉
I just wanted to tell you I was sorry.
我昨天不是故意要打你
I didn’t mean to beat you up yesterday.
我以为你偷了玛丽亚的脚踏车
Look, I thought you were one of the boys who stole Maria’s bike.
有机会你也可能会偷吧
You probably would have done the same thing, right?
不 卡洛,下来吃饭
– No. – Carlo, come down to lunch!
已经叫你5分钟了 马上来
– I called you 5 minutes ago! – Coming.
昨天的事拜託不要告诉我爸妈
Please don’t tell my parents what happened yesterday, okay?
我不是有意的,我发誓
I didn’t mean it, I swear.
好吗?
All right?
谢谢你
Thanks.
走吧
Come on.
乔凡尼雷辛诺,玛丽亚的父亲
David, my name is Giovanni Rescigno and I’m Maria’s father.
你到我家来是我们的光荣
It’s n honor to hv you here in our home.
大卫,过来,坐玛丽亚旁边
David, come over here. Maria wants you to sit next to her.
玛丽亚,今天轮到你说祷告辞
Maria, I know it’s your turn to say grace..
但如果你不介意,今天我来说
but it you don’t mind, I’d like to say it today.
亲爱的上帝,感谢您
Dear God, we thank you..
赐给我们这丰盛的一餐
for this wonderful food of which we’re about to partake..
以及您所有慷慨的赏赐
and for all the bounty which you provide for us.
尤其要感谢您送来了大卫
We especially want to thank you for sending us David..
他勇敢和无私的行为
whose bravery and selflessness..
让玛丽亚得到安全的保护
has kept our dearest Maria safe and well.
请保佑大卫和我们家人
Please bless David and our little family..
继续指引我们实践您的真理
and guide us so that we may continue to perform your good works.
万分感激您
Thank you so very much.
阿们
Amen.
大卫,我不认识你但我饿扁了
Well, David, I don’t know about you, but I’m starving.
大家开动吧
Let’s eat.
好吃吗,大卫?
It’s okay, David?
有家人感觉很棒吗?
Is it nice to have a family?
我很喜欢
I like it..
但大家都有家人啊
but I don’t know anyone who doesn’t have one.
难道你没家人吗?
Don’t you have a family?
我不知道,但我很想有家人
I don’t know, but I’d like one.
我们可以当你的家人
We can be your family.
你可以当荣誉成员
You can be an honorary memeber.
你喜欢你哥哥卡洛吗
Do you like your brother Carlo?
喜欢,但他常作弄我
Yes, but he makes fun of me a lot.
他叫我爱哭鬼,我又不爱哭
He calls me “crybaby”, but I don’t cry as much as I used to.
你不喜欢他吗
Don’t you like him?
我不喜欢的人蛮多的
There’s a lot of people I don’t like.
为什麽?
Why not?
因为世上有好多恐怖的人
Becuase the world is filled with terrible people, Maria..
他们做许多恐怖又邪恶的事
and they all do terrible, evil things.
我亲眼看过
I’ve seen them.
你不会觉得我们很恐怖吧?
You don’t think that we are terrible people, do you?
不,一点都不会 卡洛呢?
– No, not at all. – Not even Carlo?
进去吧,我给你看个东西
Let’s go inside. I want to show you something.
我爸爸有好多诗集
My papa has lots of poetry books.
他常念给我听
He reads to me from them.
我最喜欢莎士比亚
Shakespeare is my favorite.
你喜欢莎士比亚的十四行诗吗
Do you like Shakespeare’s sonnets?
我没听过
I’ve never heard them.
美好的事物你都一无所知
You don’t know anything good..
对吗?
do you?
那是什麽
What’s that?
地球啊
That’s the Earth.
我没看过这种地图
I’ve never seen a map like this before.
你看得懂吗
Do you know how to read it?
懂啊
Uh-huh.
这是义大利
That’s Italy..
那边是俄♥国♥
and there is Russia..
美国
and there’s America.
丹麦在哪裡?
Where’s Denmark?
上面
That’s up here.
跟我们隔着瑞士和德国
Switzerland and Germany are between them and us.
你去过丹麦吗? 没有,你呢
– Have you ever been to Denmark? – No. Have you?
我正打算去