I think you are a little early.
到哪裡可以赚点钱买♥♥麵包?
Where can I get some money for some bread, sir?
看看这间厨房♥
Just take a look at this kitchen.
乾乾淨淨
It’s spotless.
那边有个烧柴的旧炉子
And over there, that’s a traditional wood-burning oven.
知道阿布拉奇用什麽烤麵包吗
You know what Abruzzi down the street bakes his bread with?
瓦斯
Gas.
可是大家买♥♥他的,不买♥♥我的
And still people buy from him instead of me! It’s unbelievable!
你得帮我做点事情
You know, before I can give you some bread..
我才可以送你麵包
you have to do something for me.
你必须微笑 为什麽?
– You have to smile. – Why?
因为可以吃义大利最棒的麵包
Why? Because you’re about to have the best bread in Italy.
这就是为什麽
That’s why.
圣伊丽莎白啊
Oh, Saint Elizabeth..
他竟然不知道为什麽要微笑
the boy wants to know why he should smile.
他八成连笑都不会
I don’t think he know how to.
她是谁?
Who’s that?
圣伊丽莎白
That’s Saint Elizabeth.
她是麵包师的保护神
She’s the patron saint of bakers.
她照顾任何需要帮助的人
She takes care of everyone who needs help.
尤其是麵包师♥傅♥
But especially bakers.
你自己看
Here, see for yourself.
这张送给你
You keep that..
或许必要时她也会帮你
and maybe she’ll help you out sometime, too.
这样吧
I’ll tell you what.
你不要走,我挑最新鲜的送你
Just stay here and I’ll pick you out a nice, fresh loaf.
那张脸非常特别
There is something about his face..
眼睛也很特别
his eyes.
一般男孩的眼睛不是那样
They are not the eyes of a normal boy.
你自己来看
Come and see for yourselves.
我朋友有话跟你说
My friends want to talk to you.
他们只想知道你是谁,别担心
They just want to know who you are. Nothing to worry about.
我们想间你几个问题
We need to ask you a few questions.
我想帮你,你一定要相信我
I’m trying to help you. You’ve got to believe me!
放开我!
Let me go!
尽可能往北走
Travel north as far as you can.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
排队!立刻排队
Line up, right now! Line up!
在这裡排队!快
Line up over here right now! Right now!
谁干的?
Who did it?
你们谁该负责
Which one of you is responsible?
是他,我知道是他
It was him. I know it.
枪毙他!
Shoot him!
圣伊丽莎白
Saint Elizabeth..
我叫大卫
my name is David..
麵包师说你会帮助人
and, well, the baker told me that you help people.
我想到丹麦去
I want to get to Denmark..
希望你帮我走出这座森林
and I need help getting out of these woods.
我必须去丹麦
I have to get to Denmark..
在这迷路我就去不了了
and I can’t if I’m lost in here.
不要被人看见
You must remain unseen.
若被看见,
And if you are seen,
赶快溷入人群中
you must blend in with the people around you.
噢,圣伊丽莎白
Oh, Saint Elizabeth,
那男孩不知道为什麽该笑
the boy wants to know why he should smile.
他八成连笑都不会
I don’t think he knows how to.
圣伊丽莎白,虽然我说不再向你请求任何事
Saint Elizabeth, remember how I said I wouldn’t ask you for anything else?
走开!走开!
Go away! Please go away!
我不是故意惹你生气
I didn’t mean to make you mad.
我真的想跟大家打成一片
I promise, I was just trying to blend in.
吉娜!安静!
Gina! Be quiet!
你在这干嘛?偷吃葡萄
What are you doing in my vineyard? Were you eating my grapes?
正好我需要帮手,跟我来
Well, it’s a good thing you are here because I need help. Come along.
来啊
Come on.
幸好吉娜逮到你
Thank God Gina caught you. I’m desperate.
把这些酒送去柏泰裡的派对
I need you to run this wine over to the Bertelli’s party.
小心一点
Please be careful.
沿路第三家农场就是了,来,给你两里拉作为酬劳
Now, it’s 3 farms up the road and here’s 2 lira for your trouble.
怎样?两里拉很不错了
What? I’m not giving you more.
你知道哪边是北边吗? 我长得像罗盘吗?
– Do you know which way is north? – What do I look like, a compass?
不知道,问柏泰裡,快去
I have no idea. Ask the Bertellis. Now go.
走,快走!
Go, go. Go!
吉娜,坏狗!过来
Gina, you bad dog! Come!
终于送来了
Finally!
你去哪裡?一小时前就该到了
Where have you been? You should have been here an hour ago.
好消息,酒来了
Good news, everyone! The wine is here.
大家为送酒的男孩欢呼
3 cheers for the delivery boy!
我不欢迎怪裡怪气的孩子
I don’t need any strange-looking urchins at my party.
你走吧!
Now scat!
你怎麽啦?
What’s the matter with you?
想上厕所吗
You have to go to the toilet or something?
我想买♥♥点食物 好啊,恭喜你
– I’d like to buy some food, please. – Well, congratulations.
你找对地方了 我想买♥♥一罐这个
– You came to the right place. – I’d like one of those..
那个,和那个
that, and one of those.
你有钱吗?
You got money?
你以为这些钱可以买♥♥整间店?
Why don’t I just sell you the whole store for that?
老婆小孩顺便附送算了
Yeah, and I’ll throw in my wife and kids, too.
滚!
Get lost.
大卫!
David!
妈妈
Mother..
早听我的就不会发生这种事
If you’d ever listen to me, this kind of thing wouldn’t happen.
别紧张,离加油站一定不远
Look, just calm down. We can’t be that far from a gas station.
我不要像无头苍蝇一样乱闯
I’m not going to go hiking off when we don’t know where we’re going.
而且我的鞋子不适合走路
I don’t even have the right shose on.
抱歉,年轻人
Excuse me, young man?
我们遇到点困难
We need some help.
你知道附近有加油站吗
Do you know if there’s a gas station around here?
他不会说英语啦,说义大利话
The kid’s not gonna speak English. Use your Italian.

Right.
我的酒店需要牛排
My wine shop needs steak.
我的酒店需要牛排
My wine shop needs steak.
听不懂?
No?
我的酒店需要牛排
My wine shop needs steak?
那边有个地方可以加油
I saw a place back there where they do that.
你会说英语,太好了
Oh, you speak English. Great.
可以帮我买♥♥油吗?我给你小费
Would you go get us some gas? I’ll give you a tip if you do.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
先生
Sir..
我想买♥♥点东西
I’d like to buy some things.
嘿!
Hey!
你干什麽?想偷东西
What are you doing on my property? Think you’re gonna steal something?
来啊,想打架
Come on and fight me!
这是什麽?也是偷来的?
What’s this? Something else you stole?
还我,那是我的 是吗,现在变我的了
– Give me that, that’s mine. – Oh, yeah? I think it’s mine now.
你跑啊,小猪
Go ahead and run, little piggy!
永远不要回来!
And don’t ever come back!
约翰
Johannes..
我想逃出去
I want to escape.
你说活着可以改变一些事情
You said that if we weren’t dead, we could change things.
但他们会让我们活下去吗?
But how do we know they’re going to let us live?
不知道
We don’t.
所以趁有机会我们该逃出去
Then we should leave while we still can.
逃一定会被杀死 反正都是死路一条
– They’d kill us if we tried. – They’re going to kill us anyway.
我们应该想办法活下去
We should do whatever we can to stay alive.
说得容易
That’s what you said.
你怕了
You’re scared.
是的
Yes.
我怕
I am.
我不想再担惊受怕,约翰
I don’t want to be scared anymore, Johannes.
我也不想
Neither do I.
卡洛!救命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!