片名:《送信到哥本哈根》
1944到1962年间
二次世界大战后,许多东欧人
因与新政♥府♥作对被送入劳♥改♥营
导致许多家庭破碎
劳♥改♥生活艰苦 逃亡几近不可能
但对大卫,那是唯一的希望…
你在听我说吗
Are you listening to me?
你一定要今晚逃走,那是你唯一的活命机会
You must escape from here tonight. It’s your only chance to stay alive.
如果你听我的指示逃出营区
If you follow my instructions and make it out of the camp..
一定要趁黑夜逃出保加利亚
travel when it’s dark to flee Bulgaria so you won’t be seen.
到处都有人会逮捕你
They’ll be everywhere waiting to arrest you..
如果不格外小心 一定会被逮
and unless you’re very careful, you’ll be caught.
逃出边界后,将这封信带去丹麦
If you make it across the border, you must get this envelope to Denmark.
首先往南逃到撒隆尼加,躲在开往义大利的船上
First, head south to Salonika and hide on a ship that’s going to Italy.
抵达之后就尽可能往北走
When you arrive there, travel north as far as you can.
旅途非常遥远而且充满困难
Your journey will be long and it may be impossible..
但你一定要将信交给丹麦当局
but you must get this evelope to the authorities in Denmark.
你不能将它打开
You must not open it.
抵达前若有人看到内容
If anyone sees it’s contents before you get there..
你一定会被送回这裡
you’ll end up back here.
懂吗?
Do you understand?
虽然你这辈子都活在这营裡
I know you’ve lived in this camp your entire life..
但外面还有一个世界
but there is a world outside it.
儘管那是一个充满危险的世界
However, it’s a very dangerous world.
不要相信任何人
Trust no one.
时间到时,从这裡到西围牆去
When the time comes, get from the barracks to the west fence.
看到信♥号♥♥,
When you see the signal,
有30秒翻牆时间
you will have 30 seconds to get over the fence..
时间一到又会恢复通电
before the current is turned back on.
不要开枪
Shoot me.
躲在田边那根树干后
Hidden behind the log at the edge of the field..
有一个装有旅途必需品的包裹
you will find a bunndle filled with items you will need for your journey.
如果你听我的指示逃出营区
If you follow my instructions and make it out of the camp..
一定要趁黑夜逃出保加利亚
travel when it’s dark to flee Bulgaria so you won’t be seen.
一定要听我的指示才逃得出去
You must do everything I just told you if you want to escape.
明天我会被派去别的营区
They’re moving me to another camp tomorrow..
再也不能照顾你了
and I can no longer watch over you.
看指南针往南逃到撒隆尼加
Follow your compass south to Salonika.
想尽办法先逃到那裡
Travel there by any means possible.
谁干的?
Who did it?
下车!马上下车!
Get out! Get out now!
你想逃出这个天堂?忘恩负义
You want to escape this paradise? Are you that ungrateful?
保加利亚和希腊边境驻有重兵
The border between Bulgaria and Greece is heavily gurarded..
篱笆都装有警报,千万别碰
and much of the fence is strung with alarm wires. Do not touch it.
站住!拦住那男孩!
Stop him! Stop him! Stop, little boy!
回来!回来!
Come back here! Come back!
站住!你要去哪?你逃不掉的
Stop! Where do you think you’re going? You cannot escape!
站住!别想逃
Stop! We will get you!
站住
Stop!
站住
Stop!
你逃不掉的!
We will get you!
看指南针往南逃到撒隆尼加
Follow your compass south to Salonika..
躲在开往义大利的船上
and hide on a ship that’s going to Italy.
义大利
– Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. – Okay. Good work.
这道舱门怎麽没关
Hey! Why isn’t this hatch closed?
约翰
Johannes..
我死掉了吗
am I dead?
没有
No.
我办不到,我会被发现
I don’t think I can make it. They’re going to find me.
小心就没问题,不要被人看见
Not if you’re careful. You must remain unseen.
如果你被发现
And if you are seen,
就赶快溷入人群中
you must blend in with the people around you.
怎麽做?
How?
你在营区学会很多种语言
You know many languages from the different men you knew in the camp.
只要注意听,一定可以跟周遭的人沟通
Just listen closely and you’ll be able to speak to people..
并瞭解他们
and understand them.
我会怕
I’m afraid.
世界上有友善的地方
There are places where the world is good.
我看过
I’ve seen them.
虽然是很久以前,但我看过
A long time ago, but I have seen them.
你也会见到的
You will, too.
你怎麽不跟我一起走
Why didn’t you come with me?
这是你的人生旅程
This is your journey.
我有我的计画 但我该追寻什麽?
– I have my own. – But what am I looking for?
到丹麦可以找到什麽
What am I gonna find in Denmark?
自♥由♥!
Freedom.
但我连自己是谁都不知道
But I don’t even know who I am.
你在这裡做什麽?
What are you doing in my spot?
你没碰我的杂♥志♥吧?
You dind’t touch my magazines, did you?
偷渡者要通报船长,你麻烦了
I’ve got to report all stowaways to the captain. You’re in big trouble.
不要告诉他,我得去义大利
No, please don’t tell him. I need to get to Italy.
不要通报,这个给你
I’ll give you this if you don’t turn me in!
珍珠刀柄
Pearl handle.
还不错,像苏联制的
Pretty nice. It looks Soviet.
加上罗盘就放过你
Throw in the compass and you’ve got a deal.
不行,只能给你刀子
I can’t. Just the knife.
收下刀子我还是可以通报你
You know, I could take this and trun you in anyway.
但我是个老实人
But I’m an honest guy..
再说太晚通报我可能惹上麻烦
and I’d probably get in trouble for not turning you in sooner.
好吧,我们成交
Okay, you’ve got yourself a deal.
罗贝托,别看杂♥志♥了,上来
Roberto, quit looking at your magazines and get up here!
别急,我马上上来
Keep your pants on, I’ll be right up.
我不能让别人发现你
Look, I can’t take a chance on anybody seeing you..
一进港你就得立刻下船
getting off the ship when we get into port.
靠近岸边我就让你下船
So when we’re close to shore, I’ll lower you overboard..
你要自己游上岸
then you can swim to land.
别担心,海流会把你带到岸边
Don’t worry. The current will help you drift to the coast.
准备好了吗?
You all set?
好好玩
Have fun.
到义大利后,往北走,不到丹麦不要停
Once you arrive in Italy, travel north until you reach Denmark.
他们为什麽这麽恨我们?
Why do they hate us so much, Johannes?
信仰不同的人容易互相憎恨
Because it’s easy to hate people
和你信仰不同的人
who don’t believe the same things you do.
难道是我父母和守卫们的信仰不同?
Did my parents not believe what the guards believe?
所以我才被关在这裡吗?
Is that why I’m in here?
我不瞭解你的父母,但是…
I didn’t know anything about your parents, but..
我希望是这样的。
I would assume so.
我不记得他们了。
I don’t remember them.
他们长什麽样子?
Do you know what they were like?
他们信仰什麽?来自哪裡?
What they believed? Where we were from?
大卫
David..
你的事我完全不知道
I don’t know anything about you.
我一点都不想活
I wish I were dead.
不准这样说,不准这样想
Don’t ever say that. Don’t even think it.
为什麽? 这裡一件好事都没有
Why not? There’s nothing good here.
活着有什麽意义呢
What’s the point in even staying alive?
活着能改变事情,死了就不能
If you’re alive, you can change things. If you’re dead, you can’t.
想尽办法活下去,走吧
Do whatever you can to stay alive, no matter what. Go.
虽然你这辈子都活在这营裡
I know you’ve lived in this camp your entire life..
但外面还有一个世界
but there is a world outside it.
儘管那是一个充满危险的世界
However, it’s a very dangerous world.
不要相信任何人
Trust no one.
这麵包很漂亮吧?
Beautiful loaves, huh?
对不起,吓着你了
Sorry to scare you.
要买♥♥麵包吗
You want to get some bread?
是的 你有钱吗?
– Yes, please. – Do you have any money?
没有
No.
我的麵包不是免费的
I’m afraid my bread is not free.
你住在哪裡
Where do you live?
我是马戏团的人
I’m in the circus.
马戏团?
In the circus?
马戏团两周后才会来
Well, it’s not going to be here for another 2 weeks.
你太早来了