Come on! Move up!
Come on, you. Get in there.
Hurry up! Come on!
By me!
All right, load the trucks!
All right, take them out!
你是杀了人才到这儿来的吧?伙计
Are you up here for murder, kid?
不是
No.
我听说有个家伙杀了四个人 被送到这儿来了
The guy who killed four people was coming here.
诺迪恩老是担心在这儿当不了头号♥人物
Nordine’s always worrying about losing his spot here as high man.
他只杀了三个
He only killed three.
在这个带镣苦役队里比谁都多
More than anyone else in this chain gang.
他的老婆 小姨子 丈母娘…
His wife, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law.
在一个晚上全被他杀了 用的是一把斧子 免得惊动邻居
Used an ax so as not to disturb the neighbors.
到底你是犯了什么刑事罪呢?
What are you taking the rap for, kid?
为了找一块夹肉面包
For looking at a hamburger.
说吧 告诉我们 这儿全是你的哥儿们
Come on, tell us. You’re among friends.
All right, let’s go!
走开一会儿
Getting out here.
好吧 上那边去
All right, get out in there!
这是什么意思?
What’s the idea?
给他两分钟的时间 去刷他的牙齿
He gets two minutes to brush his teeth.
瞧那个拿大锤的大个子
Look at him swing that sledge.
他从来不会打偏 你给他一个硬币
Lay down a nickel,
他就能把水牛的眼睛打出来
they’d knock the buffalo’s right eye out.
他们太喜欢他干的活了 所以他们需要关他在这儿一辈子
They like his work so much, they’re keeping him here the rest of his life.
不许偷懒 快点 起来
Get up. Quit your stalling.
我只不过是抹去脸上的汗
I was just wiping the sweat off.
你把它甩下来
You got it knocked off.
这可没好处…
That won’t do no good.
你应当请求允许擦汗
You got to ask permission to wipe the sweat off.
擦汗
Wiping it off.
好吧 邦巴 擦汗
All right, wipe it off.
就这样…
Yeah, like that.
首先 你应当获得他们同意擦汗的许可
In the first place, you got to get their permission to sweat.
快点 干活
Come on, get to work.
我得歇一会儿…我的胃
My stomach is…
干活 要不然我要把你的肚皮踢翻到你耳朵上去
get to work, or I’ll kick that bellyache.
继续干活
Come on. Move on there.
起来
Come on, get up.
Pull it through!
All right, come on!
Get in there. Come on!
6.
6.
7.
7.
8.
8.
9.
9.
10.
10.
11.
11.
Spread them out!
12.
Come on, get out of here!
这就是盥洗室吗?
So this is the washroom, eh?
来吧 这儿有空
Yep. Come on. There’s plenty of room.
不 我没有兴致洗漱
No, thanks. I forgot my bath salts.
好啦 孩子们 告诉我谁没有好好干活
Boys, show me the man that didn’t give us a good day’s work.
阿克曼没有去干活 监狱长
Ackerman hasn’t been on the job today, warden.
是吗?
Is that so?
Come on!
还有别人吗?
Anybody else?
雷德 他想假装昏倒
This guy red tried to pull a faint on us today.
假装晕倒?
Pulling a faint, eh?
你怎么处置我都行
I don’t care what you do to me.
这是你的感觉
So that’s the way you feel about it.
看看这个
Take a look at that.
这个恶魔
The skunk.
你是下一个
You’re next.
扒掉他的臭衬衣
Take his stinking shirt off.
Loud-mouth, eh?
Oh!
Ah!
Ooh!
Ah!
Ah!
Oh!
Ooh!
All right. Let him out.
Come on.
Over there.
唉 巴尼走了
Well, Barney’s gone.
再见 巴尼
Bye, Barney!
再见 老小子巴尼
Good-bye, Barney old boy.
别忘了写信
Don’t forget to write, kid!
几年后再见
See you in two or three years.
再会 巴尼
So long, Barney!
别忘了写信
Don’t forget to write!
再会
So long!
再会
So long.
再见
See you soon.
好运
Good luck.
You’ll need it.
他是走运的耗子
The lucky rat.
至少能说明一点 真的能从这儿出去!
It proves something… you really can get out of here.
当然能啊 我坚持记下日子
Sure, you can, and I’m counting the days.
他们甭想蒙我
They ain’t gonna cheat me out of nothin’.
你什么时候到期?
When’s your time up?
我已经准确算过了
I got it figured out exactly…
还有十二年 七个月 两个星期零四天
4 days, 2 weeks, 7 months, and 12 years.
我算算…
Let me see…
十年扣掉四个星期…
4 weeks from 10 years…
就是说还有九年零四十八个星期
9 years and 48 weeks.
数日子不管用
You can’t count those away.
雷德今天也要走了
Oh, red’s leaving today, too.
好的 快点
All right, hurry it up!
Let’s go!
这是离开这里的两种不同的方法…
Well, there’s just two ways to get out of here…
干够活出去 或者死了出去
work out and die out.
你可以搭我们的车到镇上去
You might as well grab a ride with us.
好吧…摘掉脚镣我现在走不好道了
Yeah. I can’t walk very good without them chains on.
从来没有人挣脱掉吗?
Doesn’t a man ever break loose?
你是说活着逃出去?
You mean, hang it on the limb?
关口太多
There’s too many breaks against you.
你得砸开铁链 有警犬
You got to beat the chains, the bloodhounds,
还有一大群看守 他们肯定很快就会把你抓回来
and guards who’d just as soon bring you back dead.
也许能行 可是你得想好一个万全的方案
It’s been done, but you got to figure out some perfect scheme.
你得观察
You got to watch.
你得等待
You got to wait.
也许一年 也许两年
Maybe one year, maybe two.
然后
Then…
活着逃出去
Hang it on the limb.
塞巴斯蒂恩 你能使劲把我的脚镣砸弯吗?我考虑好几个月了
Sebastian, can you hit my shackles hard enough to bend them?
要是你能把我的脚镣砸弯一点儿 我就能把脚撤出来
If you can bend my shackles just a little so I can slide them off my foot…
我不想惹麻烦 不过 我当然愿意看到你能逃出这个鬼地方
I’d like to see you get away from this misery.
天气热得看守们打蔫了
The heat’s got the guards down.
好吧 头儿 不过你瞅着他们点儿
All right. You keep an eye on them.
我瞅着呢 看 我把腿这样放 你能砸时便砸
I’ll leave my foot here. Hit it whenever you can.
你必须答应不管多痛都不嚷 要不然他们会控告我帮你的忙
Promise not to yell no matter how it hurts, or they’ll give me the works for helping you.
我保证
I promise.
现在挺住 要是我砸着你的腿 你的脚就会连脚镣一起掉下来
If I hit your leg, your foot will drop off right along with the shackle.
再来一下
Again.
现在砸另一只
Now the other one.
再来一下
Again.
再来
Once more.
5.
5.
6.
6.
7.
8.
8.
9.
10.
你打算什么时候干?
When are you going to do it?
星期一
Monday.
好
That’s good.
星期天你可以好好地休息一下
You can rest up for it on Sunday.
身上有钱吗?
Got any dough?
有一些
A little.