and what better place to start than with these women,
医学必须经过深入调研
Medical science demands a thorough investigation,
所以我们必须在这儿试验下
That’s why we must try it here.
好吧 我还是信不过妓♥女♥
Yes, well, I can hardly take the word of a trollop.
她对这个效果非常满意
She was completely satisfied with the result.
那女孩儿还好吗
No harm came to the girl?
五分钟内 三次高♥潮♥
Three paroxysms in five minutes.
我以我的人格担♥保♥ 先生
I give you my word as a gentleman, sir.
淫♥妇♥之羽
Horsefeathers.
那样女孩儿们才知道她们想要的是什么
so a girl knows what to ask for.
赶紧取个新名字
Well, then, think of something quick,
之前我称它为”鸡毛掸”
Well, I was calling it the feather duster.
这玩意儿叫啥
What you call that little thing?
太不可思议了
It’s astonishing.
中间有点神魂颠倒了
It got a bit muddy in the middle.
我记得的就有三次
I’d say I had three from counting, boy.
你觉得达到高♥潮♥了吗
Would you say you had a paroxysm?
感觉妙极了 你以为呢
Bloody marvellous. How do you think?
感觉如何 莫莉
How do you feel, Molly?
没错 就像这样
Oh, that’s lovely.
噢 就是那儿
Oh, right there, love.
不 再来一次吧 这次我会做好准备的
No, no. We’ll try again. I’ll be ready this time.
要暂停吗
Shall I stop?
从没有过这样的感觉
Never felt nothing like that before.
我只是被吓着了
No, it just gave me a fright, that’s all.
不是
No.
-啊…-痛
-Ooh! -Are you hurt?
尽情使坏吧
Do your worst.
好啊
Why not?
而且是先给钱
And we pay up front.
而且很可能 成为现代医学的先驱
and, quite possibly, the vanguard of modern medical science.
是大英帝国的里程碑
a voyage of the British Empire,
只消一小会儿 你便是技术先锋
For one brief moment, you can be a pioneer of technology,
这么想吧 莫莉
Think of it this way, Molly.
我们会立马暂停试验的
we will stop immediately.
完全不疼的 要是你觉得疼
I don’t believe it will involve any pain, but if it does,
但那是跟男人做 这可不一样
That’s with a man. This is a different kettle of fish.
一般我只收五磅 绝不多嘴
Ordinarily, for five pounds, I wouldn’t ask questions.
那么 该由谁来试呢
Now, who should we try it on?
相信余生我都会为此后悔的
I believe I shall regret this to the very end of my days.
好了…
That’s it, then.
送入女性最敏感的部位
and press it against a lady’s most gentle areas.
把有爆♥炸♥风险且未经试验的电子装置…
a dangerous, explosive, and untried electrical device
我们不能冒险…
We are not going to take
埃德蒙 这点我得说清楚
Edmund, let me be perfectly clear about this.
你与达尔林普尔医生和艾米丽就能重归于好了
it could put you back in good standing with Dr. Dalrymple and Emily.
如果这行的通…
If this works,
我也觉得
Well, I grant you.
貌似这次是不够
Well, it didn’t seem that much at the time.
而且一点也不像我惯用的手势与力度
and nothing at all like the motion and pressure that I use.
但这太粗糙了
but this is crude, and rough, and inexact,
我知道…
I know what I said,
但你自己说震到骨头都酥了…
But, you said yourself that you could feel the vibration deep inside your hand.
闻到糊味了吗
Do you smell burning?
混♥蛋♥
Bugger.
就是这样 没错
That is the spot, indeed!
我的羽毛
My feathers!
就像这样 就是这样
That’s it! That’s the spot!
再快点
Go on!
能加速吗
Does it go any higher?
这才叫作稳定地按压
Well, that’s what I call good, steady pressure!
简直太他妈棒了
That’s bloody marvelous!
拜托…
Please.
把它再打开
Turn it back on.
噢 是么
Oh, really?
骨头都酥了
I feel it right down to the bone.
这玩意儿能让你的手回暖 还有酥麻的感觉
It makes your hand feel all… all warm and tingly.
我看你也太享受了吧
I think you’re enjoying yourself too much.
噢 别停下来啊
Don’t stop.
有点事 先这样 拜拜
Got to rush, actually, now. Goodbye.
没错 把那个…
Well, yes, do that. Stay…
是的
Yes.
是啊 很不错
Yes. Very good.
我正试着发明一款清洁工具
No, I’m inventing a new cleaning tool.
天啊
My God!
噢 是的 没错
Oh, yes, indeed.
真是受宠若惊啊
I’m very, very flattered. Yeah.
我都不知道你装了电♥话♥
I didn’t know you had a telephone.

Ahoy!
有人来电♥话♥了
Someone is telephoning!
天呐
God!
全怪这手掌痉挛
All due to hand cramps.
本來完美的人生唾手可及 我却失之交臂
I had the perfect life within reach, and I lost it.
全完了
Completely buggered.
我完了 艾德蒙
I’m finished, Edmund.
真抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
-医生…-解雇了
-Doctor… -Dismissed!
你被解雇了
You’re dismissed.
可是 明显我错了
but, clearly I was mistaken.
甚至名誉
my reputation,
将我的事业 家庭…
with my business, my family,
我本以为可以信任你
I thought you were someone I could trust,

No.
我向您保证…
I can assure you…
要是您能再给我次机会
If you could only see your way towards giving me one more chance,
我发现帕森斯夫人也不再来了
I discovered that Mrs. Parsons has stopped coming altogether.
而现在…
and now,
卡斯特拉里夫人跟我说你没法完成疗程
Mrs. Castellari tells me you failed to complete the treatment,
你的无能让我没法再信任你了
Your disability is clearly far more serious than you led me to believe.
抱歉也于事无补
Sorry will hardly suffice.
我真的很抱歉
I’m very sorry.
我整个诊所的名声都被你毁了
You have discredited my entire practice.
卡斯特拉里夫人我保证 我从不会这样的
I assure you Mrs. Castellari, this has never happened to me before.
卡斯特拉里夫人
Mrs. Castellari!
卡斯特拉里夫人
Mrs. Castellari!
那么 感觉好些了吗
Feeling better, then?
我想今天就到此为止吧 医生
I think that’s enough for today, Dottore.
这样好点吗
Is that better?
好吧
Yes.
对不起 卡斯特拉里夫人 我忘了
I’m so sorry, Mrs. Castellari. I forgot.
你的手好冰 医生
Your hand is so cold, Dottore.
哎呀
Aii!!!
好的 请躺下吧
Good, good. Lie back, please.
今天很不好
Very sad today.
不好 医生
Sad, Dottore.
卡斯特拉里夫人 你好吗
Mrs. Castellari, how are you?
-把她带进来吧 护士 -卡斯特拉里夫人 请
-Send her in, Nurse. -Mrs. Castellari?
卡斯特拉里夫人来了 医生
Mrs. Castellari, Doctor.
享受你那愚蠢舒适的生活吧
silly, comfortable life.
慢走不送医生 赶紧回去…
Run along, Doctor. Back to your…
谢谢你的茶
Thank you for the tea.
以免我把芬妮带去他那奢华的小诊所
To keep me from bringing Fannie back to his posh little practice?
所以你才会来这儿
Is that why you came here?
我父亲 他不允许 对吧
It’s my father. He wouldn’t allow it, would he?
我知道了 是因为…
I know, I know. It’s…
事情没那么简单
It’s a bit more complex than that.
还是不想
or you won’t?
你是不能…
You can’t,
恐怕我帮不了你
I’m afraid I can’t help.
-求你了 求你了 -达尔林普尔小姐
-Please. Please. -Miss Dalrymple.
对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!