好 不错 你抗住了身体接触
Okay. All right.
我要你通过身体接触 完成投篮 好吗?
You absorbed the contact. I need you to finish through the contact.
亚历克斯 拍下来了吗?
Alex, you get that?
好 有戏 上 切入
Okay, we’re getting there. Go, go, go!
动起来 冲过去 快攻
Cut. Move. Go downhill!
完成投篮
All the way, now finish it.
就是这样带球上篮
Oh! That’s how you take it to the rim.
怎么回事?你在拍我?
What happened? Were you on me?
把镜头始终对着钱 老天
Always on the money, sweetheart. Good God.
他发脾气是因为饿了
He is mad because he’s hungry. –
他说什么?因为什么?
What’d he say? Because I’m what?
他在说笑话?
He made a fat joke?
那只小鸡是怎么回事?
What’s that baby chick about? -Um…
这是献给我女儿露西娅的
That’s for my daughter, Lucia.
我们叫她pollito 意思是“小鸡”
We call her Pollito. It means little chicken.
这些都是献给我妈和我女儿的
So all these are for my mom and my daughter.
她们就是我的一切
They mean everything to me.
那你♥爸♥呢?
What about your dad?
这些是献给他的
All these are for him.
-不要思考 做出反应!很好! -她拍得不错
Don’t think, react! -She did it. -She’s good with camera.
她很会拍
She’s good.
她没必要打上自己的名字 太幼稚了 不过没关系
She didn’t have to put her name on your… But that’s fine.
好 这里不是欧洲 宝贝 这里的节奏更快
Okay. This ain’t Europe, baby. It gets quick here.
进攻需要技巧 防守需要勇气 没错
Offense takes skill. Defense takes balls, baby. That’s right.
不要那样!
Oh! Stop that shit!
加快速度!好 来吧!
Game gets quick! Okay, here we go!
-命中! -来吧!太他妈棒了!
Took the charge! -Come on! Hell fuckin’ yeah!
你觉得自己表现如何?
So, how do you think you did?
他们投中了几次 但我觉得我表现不错
They scored a couple times, but I think I did pretty good.
连续五分钟 三个人面对你投篮
Three guys were running at you full tilt for five minutes straight,
只投中了几次 你表现非常棒
and they scored a couple times. You crushed it.
你唯一的问题在于你的头脑
The only thing in your way is that big brain of yours.
你很敏感 我明白 我也很敏感
You’re sensitive. I get that. I’m sensitive too.
我看完《泰坦尼克号♥》哭了 但我不打NBA
I cried at the end of Titanic, but I’m not in the NBA.
而你 你不能再软弱了
You? You can never be soft again.
-我不软弱 -拜托
I’m not soft. -Please.
名字跟一只青蛙一样的克米特 对你说了一些难听的话
Kermit, a guy named after a frog, said some mean words to you,
你就想拿着球跑回家了
and you wanted to take your ball and run home.
那是激将法 下次我不会上当了
It was a trick. It’s never gonna happen again.
-所以你不把他的话当回事? -是的
Nothing he said bothered you? -No.
-克米特 -好吧 我的错
Kermit? -Okay, my bad.
可能是我想多了
I’m overthinking it, I guess.
投23个球 失误一个 就跑一次看台
So, uh, take 20 threes. Every miss, you’re gonna run the bleachers.
不错
Oh, nice.
不错 你妈是个妓♥女♥
Nice. -Your mom’s a whore.
什么?
What?
咋了?
What?
-你说什么? -我只是说了一句话 仅此而已
What was that? -Just said some words. That’s it.
-这可不行 伙计 -嘿
Hey. -It’s not cool, man.
你还站着干什么?去跑
What are you still standing here for? Let’s go.
你知道什么才不行吗?
You know what’s not cool?
一个成年人 让另一个成年人伤害他的感情
A grown man letting another grown man hurt his feelings.
你每次上场打球 对方球员都会试着影响你的情绪
Players are gonna try to get in your head every time you step on the court.
你要像一座冰山一样
You gotta be an iceberg out there,
漂在水上 撞沉船只
all floating around and sharp and taking down ships.
我在大学打球时 每次我想投篮
When I played college ball, every time I took a shot,
都会有人侮辱我 他们骂我矮
somebody tried to insult me. They called me short
动作迟缓或者胖 你知道我是怎么做的吗?
or slow or chubby. -You know what I did?
怎么做的?
What’d you do?
我会传球 因为我肯定投不中
I started passing ’cause I couldn’t shoot for shit.
但你不想干我这行 你想成为博•克鲁兹
But you don’t want my career. You wanna be Bo Cruz,
全明星 名人堂
All-Star, Hall-of-Famer.
所以来吧 你的汗闻起来像尿
So, let’s do this. Your sweat smells like piss.
很好
Good. Good. Good.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a thousand sluts.
-斯坦利在练习西班牙语 -对
Stanley been working on his Spanish.
没错 我抬头是为了侮辱你 朋友
Yeah. Right. I looked it up so I can insult you, my friend.
被一条鱼操 笨蛋
Get fucked by a fish, dumbass.
我喜欢
I love it.
嗯 很好
Yeah. All right. Good.
对了 你妈不是妓♥女♥
Your mom’s not a whore, by the way.
-谢谢 -嗯
Thank you. Yeah.
妓♥女♥要收钱 她免费让别人操
Whores get paid. She gives that fat ass out for free.
什么?
What? –
别这样!我在帮你建心理防线!
Come on! We’re building a callus! –
别追我!
Get outta here!
好香
Smells good.
这些是什么?
What’s all this?
两百美元的品客薯片?
Two hundred dollars’ worth of Pringles?
这些是这个礼拜的食物
These are meals for the week.
叫他把饭盒洗干净 以便我重复使用
Tell him to rinse the containers, so I can reuse them.
还有 告诉他网上有免费的毛♥片♥
And also, tell him pornography is free on the Internet.
他花钱看毛♥片♥?
He’s paying for porno?
谁是保拉•塞拉诺?
And who is Paula Serrano? –
你每个礼拜给她寄五百块
You’ve been wiring her $500 a week.
“保拉”啊 保拉是阿博的妈妈
“Paola.” Paola’s Bo’s mother.
他们收入微薄 我也是不得已
They live check-to-check, so I had to.
他有一个女儿要养
He’s got a daughter to support.
你也有一个女儿要养
You got a daughter to support.

Right.
叫他别再吃品客薯片了
Just tell him to pump the brakes on the Pringles.
至少在76人队买♥♥单之前
At least until the Sixers start picking up the tab.
嗯 我正想跟你说买♥♥单的事
Yeah, so I wanna talk to you about the tab.
没事的 别担心
It’s gonna be fine. Don’t worry.
担心?我为什么要担心?
Worry? Why would I worry?
你只是失业了 还把钱花在一个我从没见过的陌生人身上
You’re just unemployed, spending money on some man I’ve never
-他是一笔投资 -我们没钱投资
He’s an investment. -We don’t have money to invest.
是你叫我辞职的
You told me to quit.
我知道 我是认真的 直到你真的辞职
And I meant it until you actually did it.
现在我慌了
Now I’m freaked out. -Well, I’m not.
我不慌 我心里有数 等着瞧吧 我会让你看到的
I know what I’m doing. You’ll see. I’ll show you.
好 随你便吧
Yeah, you do that.
起床了 陆战队员!
Rise and shine, Marine!
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
好了
Okay.
斯坦利 你想怎么样?
Stanley, what you want, man?
-现在是半夜3点半 -距离联合选秀只剩两周了
It’s 3:30.
我们得加把劲
There’s two weeks left to the combine. We gotta get rolling.
这是怎么回事?这有什么问题吗?
What happened here? Was there something wrong with this?
我说过 只吃一口
I told you, just one bite. -、
40美元的牛排?
On a $40 steak?
浪费了39美元 我搞不懂
You’re gonna throw $39 away. I don’t know.
来 这是给你的
Here. This is for you.
-是什么? -你这个礼拜的食物
What’s this? -That’s your meals for the week.
我妻子做的 很健康 你可以全吃掉
My wife made them, so they’re healthy. You can eat the whole thing.
我接到会计的通知了 你得减少客房♥服务
I got a notice from accounting. Scale back on the room service.
-对不起 斯坦利 我是说… -不 没关系
I’m sorry, Stanley. I didn’t mean -No. It’s all good.
他们还说 让你别看毛♥片♥了
They also mentioned they’d love you to stop with the porno.
毛♥片♥?
Porno?
不是我看的
It wasn’t me.
那是谁?
Then who was it?
好吧 是我看的 见鬼
Okay, it was me. Fuck.
准备一下 五分钟后下楼
Get ready. Downstairs. Five minutes. All right?
好吗?我们会很开心 但今天我要收拾你
We’ll have fun, but we’re gonna kick your ass today.
我不在的时候别打飞机
Try not to whack off while I’m gone.

Okay.
你的手怎么了?
So, what happened to your hand?
我的手?
My hand?
意外 车祸 很久以前的事了 别再拖延时间了
It was a freak thing. Car accident. A long time ago. No more stalling.
快跑
Run.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!