见鬼 你太慢了
Damn, you slow.
-嘿 过来坐一会儿 -不
Hey, let’s take a seat for a minute. -No.
让自己休息一下
Just give yourself a breather.
嘿 听他的!听你老爸的话!
Listen to him. Listen to your daddy.
投不中!
Here comes a brick.
很好
Oh, yeah!
他情绪受到影响了
You can see it’s getting to his head.
他适应不了这种快节奏
I think the game’s too fast for him.
他根本就不会打
Nothing.
-没人传球给他 -好了 孩子
Move out the way. All right, kid.
嘿 贱♥人♥
Olé, bitch!
见鬼
Shit.
他有一段打得不错 我看到了
He had his moments. I saw it.
那不是他的水平 他完全没有发挥出来
That wasn’t him. That wasn’t even close to him.
都怪我 我太心急了
It’s my fault. I rushed this whole thing.
还记得我们读大一的时候 跟贡萨加大学队的比赛吗?
Remember our freshman year, we were playing at Gonzaga,
他们让我防守约翰•斯托克顿 你让我当心他
they put John Stockton on me? You said watch out for this guy.
我说:“一个长得像卖♥♥保险的家伙 不可能突破我的防守”
I said nobody looking like an insurance salesman going to bust my ass.
下半场打到一半的时候
Midway through the second half, 20 points, 20 assists.
他得了20分 20次助攻 你们都不肯看我 还记得吗?
None of y’all would look at me. Remember?
当然记得
I remember.
我后来还打得那么差劲过吗?
Remember me playing like that again?
没有 因为我不想再尝到那种滋味
No, ’cause I never wanted to feel that feeling again.
所以今晚的事是好事
So tonight’s a good thing.
今晚没有好事 相信我
Nothing was good about tonight.
…那孩子表现太糟糕了
That was some awful…
-想去吃晚饭吗? -我要赶飞机
Wanna grab some din-din? -I got to catch a plane.
那个西班牙孩子的费用由你出 斯坦 我对他没兴趣
You’re gonna have to pick up the tab on the Spanish kid. I’m not interested.
我想你该出去继续找了
Time to get back out there and keep looking.
很遗憾 你又要错过你女儿的生日了
You’re gonna miss another one of your daughter’s birthdays.
不过球队会送她生日礼物的
The Sixers will send something nice for her.

Hey,
我没说过让你承担他的费用 文森特
I never asked you to pick up the tab on him, Vincent.
坦白说 我没兴趣为一个自以为是的
Frankly, I’m not interested
富二代贱♥人♥打工
in working for a smug, born-on-third fucking bitch.
不如这样
So how’s this?
给我舔屁♥股♥ 让你的五星级酒店见鬼去吧
Kiss my fat ass, and fuck your five-star hotels.
我不干了
I quit.
斯坦利不来吃晚饭了?
So Stanley’s not coming to dinner?
我倒希望他来
I really wish he was now. –
斯坦利很会自毁前途 对吧?
Stanley knows how to fuck up his life.
又做了一个错误的决定
Another bad decision in the books.
还有六个礼拜就是联合选秀了
The combine’s in six weeks.
你能把我的人塞进名单吗?
Can you get my guy in?
我会想办法的
I’ll work on it.
不要气到心脏病发作 走吧 22号♥
Don’t have a heart attack, man. Come on, 22.
我明天坐飞机回家?
I fly home tomorrow.
你想飞回家吗?
Is that what you want to do?
你大老远来了 受了一点挫折 就想打退堂鼓?
You come all this way, have one bad day, and you’re ready to back down?
不是 但我太差劲了
No, but I suck.
你热爱篮球吗?
Do you love this game?
我是说发自肺腑地热爱
Love it with your whole heart?
如果你不热爱
Because if you don’t,
我们就别费劲了
let’s not even bother.
我们就别试了 免得被他们羞辱
Let’s not open that door. They’re gonna slam it right in our face.
我热爱篮球 篮球就是我的生命
I love this game. I live this game.
还有一千个痴迷篮球的人等着想加入
And there’s 1,000 other guys waiting in the wings who are obsessed with this game.
痴迷永远比天分更管用
Obsession is gonna beat talent every time.
你很有天分 但你痴迷吗?
You’ve got all the talent in the world, but are you obsessed?
这就是你一直在想的吗?
Is it all you ever think about?
面对现实吧 你的对手是你自己
Let’s face it, it’s you against you out there.
上了球场
When you walk on that court,
你必须认为自己是最优秀的
you have to think, “I am the best guy out there.”
不管勒布朗是否在场上
“I don’t care if LeBron’s playing.”
所以我再问你一次
So let me ask you again.
你热爱篮球吗?
Do you love this game?
是的
Yes.
你是刚出生的小猫在喵喵叫吗?
Is there a newborn kitten purring in here right now?
我听不见
I couldn’t hear you.
你想打NBA吗?
Do you want to be in the NBA?
想!
Yes!
那我们就去实现这个目标
Let’s make that happen.
永不退缩
Never back down.
喂?
Hello.
早上好 博•克鲁兹 我在大门外
Buenos días, Bo Cruz. I’m out front.
斯坦利 现在是4点10分
Stanley, it’s 4:10, man.
快点下来 带上你的东西
Come on downstairs. Bring your shit.
以前科比是凌晨4点起床 赶在开始训练前进行训练
Kobe used to get up at 4:00 a.m. so he could practice before practice.
我给你买♥♥了一个礼物
I got you a gift.
科比代言的
Kobes.
没错 为了激励你
That’s right, for inspiration.
我们开工吧
Let’s get to work. –
距离联合选秀还有一个半月 那场比赛会电视直播
The combine’s in a month and a half.
全世界的人都会看你打球
It’s a televised game, so the whole world’s gonna get to see you play.
我们得让你做好准备
We got to get you ready.
看到这座山了吗?
So you see this hill?
一般的职业单车选手能在两分钟内到达山顶
Average professional biker can get to the top of this hill in two minutes.
我们每天早上都会来 直到你能在1分45秒内跑上山顶
We’re gonna come out here every morning till you get the top, running, minute-45.
-见鬼 -对
Shit. -Yeah.
三、二、一
And three, two, one.
出发 快点 孩子 对
Let’s go. Move it, kid. Yup.
不错
Looking good.
就这样 很好
That’s it, man. That’s it. I like it.
不错 跑起来!
Go, go, go!
加油!
Pump it.
手臂摆起来!
Pump those arms.
你干什么?别停
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing? Don’t stop.
跑到山顶
To the top.
我们会经常来的 快点跑!
Oh, we’re going to be here a lot, bud. Let’s go!
继续跑!快点!拿出干劲来!
Keep going, come on. Find it in you.
你得加把劲 兄弟 告诉你 我会撞你的
You got to push it, bro. I’m telling you, I’m gonna hit your heels.
老天
Oh, my goodness gracious.
好吧 时间出来了
Okay. All right, so that’s time.
没想到会用这么长时间
I had no idea this stopwatch went that high.
不开玩笑
I’m not shitting you.
我们教女儿走路时 她爬这座山的速度都比你快
When we were teaching my daughter to walk, she got up this hill faster than you.
上车吧
Just get in the car.
我们有很多工作要做 宝贝
Whew. We’ve got a lot of work to do, baby.
你会搞得我车里全是汗
Ah, you’re getting sweat in my Malibu.
好了
Oh, all right.
阿博!
Bo.
嗨 伙计
Hi.
这是我女儿亚历克斯 亚历克斯 这是阿博
This is my daughter, Alex. -This is Bo. –
嗨 幸会
Nice to meet you.
-嗨 -今天她将为我们拍视频
Hi. -She’s going to be shooting us today.
准备好了吗 孩子?
Are you ready, kid?
亚历克斯
Alex. -Yes.
-是的 -好
All right. All right. I’ve never seen her like that.
我从没见过她这样 有意思
That was funny.
好了
All right.
拍下来 亚历克斯 拍他带球上篮
Get this. Alex, get this round. Initiate contact.
开始身体接触!别被堵住 冲过去!
Don’t get jammed. Get past that.
带球!腿动起来
Drive. Use your legs.
快攻…完成扣篮
Downhill. Down. Finish
来吧 伙计 没事
Come on. All right.
进入♥联♥盟的第一年 裁判是不会吹对方犯规的
Your first year in the league, no calls.
需要拉一把吗?起来 别一脸沮丧
You need a hand up? Get out of here. Don’t look so sad.
来 给他沮丧的表情一个特写
Go ahead. Zoom in on that sad face of his right now.
我要你完成进攻 来吧
I want you to finish through it. Let’s go.
好 放低肩膀 对 上…
All right, shoulders down, that’s right. Go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!