I don’t know if I want to give them this guy yet.
我只想为这个孩子着想
Just wanna make sure I do what’s right for the kid.
干嘛?
What?
76人队不知道你把他藏起来了
The Sixers don’t know you stashed him.
你不知道 这孩子就像是
You don’t get it. The kid is like
斯科蒂•皮蓬跟一头狼生的孩子
if Scottie Pippen and a wolf had a baby.
你什么意思?他脸上长满了毛吗?
So what are you saying? He has a hairy face.
我是说如果这孩子肯努力
I’m saying if this kid puts it together,
他会成为联盟的十佳球员
when he puts it together, he will be top ten in the league.
而我是识千里马的伯乐
And being the guy who finds the guy matters in this business.
你就不怕文斯开除你吗?
Won’t Vince fire you for this?
阿特
T…
这孩子…
The kid is…
很特别
special.
好吧
Okay.
你是说芝士还是整件事?
With the cheese or with the whole thing?
真的?
Yeah?
你应该拦着我的 太难吃了
You should have stopped me again. This is fucking atrocious.
♪ Don’t try to claim things I haven’t earned honest, man ♪

♪ Slick Rick and OutKast is on this jam What kid? ♪

Yeah.
你在找那个大个子?他不在
You’re looking for the big man? He ain’t here.
他去哪儿了?
Where is he?
13号♥街右转
Make a right on 13th.
♪ Young… blowin’ old money ♪
♪ Spend a milli’, make it back ♪
♪ Made enough off a old hustle I don’t even gotta rap ♪
♪ Grind and I get it, stack and I spend it You know the routine ♪
嘿!你在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
拜托你当心点!
Careful, please.
好了!够了!
All right, that’s it. That’s it.
拿上你的钱 老天
Take your money. Goodness.
我看到了 我们不是来骗钱的 伙计
I see. We’re not here to hustle, man.
干嘛不骗?
Why not?
走吧
Let’s go.
老天
Good Lord.
-为什么? -嘿 斯坦利
Why? -Hey, Stanley.
你试过这个吗?奶酪牛排 太好吃了
Have you ever tried these Ishkabibble’s? Oh, my God.
嗯 但你买♥♥了五份奶酪牛排
Yeah, but you got five cheese steaks.
对 但每份都不一样
Yeah, but each one is different.
但你每种只吃了一口
But you only took one bite of each one.
对 吃一口就够了 吃多了会长胖
You take one bite and you don’t eat it all, because if not, you get fat.
你干嘛看着我说这话?
Why did you look at me when you said that?
-得了吧 斯坦利 我没那么说 -好吧
Come on, Stanley, I don’t say that. -Okay.
你把迷你吧怎么了?
What the fuck did you do to the minibar?
反正是76人队付钱 别担心
Sixers are paying, don’t worry.
是的 但你… 我们不会吃九美元的品客薯片
Yes, but we don’t eat $9 Pringles.
做人要讲规矩
A man must have a code.
我只吃了一片 不怎么好吃
I literally eat one chip. They are not that good.
那也花了九美元!又不是按片卖♥♥
It’s still $9. They don’t charge you per chip.
好吧 总之
Okay. Anyways,
我有一些好消息
I got some good news.
-我的老朋友利昂•里奇 -森林狼那个?
Um, an old friend, Leon Rich… -Leon Rich who played for Timberwolves?
是的 我们读大学时曾一起打球
Right. We played together in college.
现在他是个经纪人
He’s a power agent now,
他陪几个人来费城参加一场比赛
and he’s in Philly with a few of his guys for an open run.
-什么人? -几个大学生
Like, who are these guys?
他们有望进入NBA 在为选秀做准备
College kids. NBA prospects getting ready for the draft.
是场练习赛 但会很认真
It’s a scrimmage, but it gets serious out there.
是一场真正的选拔赛?
So it’s like a real tryout?
不 只是展示实力
No, no, no.
没什么大不了 只是例行程序
It’s just a showcase, not a big deal, just a step in the process.
就是给年轻球员一个发光的机会
The whole idea is to give young bucks a place to shine.
所以你要去那里发光 博•克鲁兹
So you’re just gonna go out there, and you’re gonna shine, Bo Cruz.
好 走吧
Okay, let’s go.
♪ What you want now? I’m the one now ♪
主队 客队
♪I gotta run now ♪ ♪Wait, wait, wait, wait ♪
♪ I’m the one now ♪
♪ It’s a bird, it’s a plane No, it’s me, ha ha ha ♪
斯坦利!
Stanley.
嘿 过来
Come here.
嘿 马蒂斯
Hey, Matisse,
-凯尔 -你好
Kyle. -‘Sup?
阿博 这是文•梅里克
Bo. This is Vin Merrick. He’s co-owner of the Sixers,
他是76人队的共同所有人 但球队基本上是他在管
but he basically runs the team.
这是利昂•里奇 基本上管着全世界
And Leon Rich, basically, he runs the world.
22号♥跟我说了很多你的事 伙计
The Double Deuce told me a lot about you, man.
对 博•克鲁兹
Oh, yeah, Bo Cruz.
我们久闻你的大名了 当然 都是听斯坦利说的
We certainly have heard a lot about you from Stanley, and Oscar Morales.
这是我们的律师奥斯卡•莫拉莱斯 他去机场接的你
Our in-house counsel, he met you at the airport.
对 他们见过
Yeah, they met.
去换球鞋 伙计
Go get laced up, bud.
-我是你的超级粉丝 -谢谢
Huge fan. -Thanks, man.
-你怎么知道他在说你? -得了吧 兄弟
How you know he’s talking about you? -Come on.
抱歉 我必须带他来 我…
Sorry, but I had to bring him.
等你看过他打球 你就明白原因了
You’re going to see why after you watch the kid play.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
伙计们
Fellas.
克米特•威尔茨来干什么? 他不是第二轮人选吗?
What is Kermit Wilts doing here? The guy’s a lock at two.
他觉得自己应该是第一轮人选
He thinks he should be number one.
他在任何位置都能投篮 你要盯死他
He can shoot from anywhere. Just stay with him wherever he goes.
别让他大量得分 别让他兴奋起来 懂吗?
Don’t let him score in bunches. Don’t let him get hot. Okay?
他是来炫耀技术的 利用这一点 对他贴身防守
He’s here to show off. Use that. Get physical with him.
如果你能防住克米特•威尔茨 你的人生将在一夜之间改变
You give Kermit Wilts the business, your whole world’s going to change overnight.
你能行的
You got this shit,
去吧
go get it.
祝你好运 伙计
Best of luck out there, man.
-你叫什么名字? -阿博
What’s your name? -Bo.
“阿博” 我喜欢 像阿博一样强壮
Bo. I like that. Strong, strong like a bull.
我们让他们看场好戏吧 阿博
Let’s give these people a show. What do you say, Bo?
你是哪里人?
So, where are you from?
西班牙
Spain.
听起来很烂
Shit sounds wack.
你们西班牙人喜欢斗牛 对吧?
Y’all like bull fights over there, right?
接下来会这样
So, here’s what’s going to happen.
你是牛 我是身披斗篷的斗牛士
You’re the bull. I’m the motherfucker with a cape running
让你这个傻大个不停地兜圈 那很酷
your big dumb ass in circles. That’s cool.
来吧
Let’s get it.
紧逼他 宝贝
Get up on him, baby.
跟着他
Stay with him.
我们打得不错!
We’re good.
嘿 这里
Right here.
来吧 搞点动静
Go ahead, make something happen.
很好 好样的!
That’s it. Yes, sir.
-这是谁? -斯坦带来的
Who’s this? -Stan brought him.
视野不错
Nice vision.
欢迎来到美国!
Welcome to America.
-嘿 把球给我 -嘿!
Hey, hey. –
-让开 -嘿 伙计 我没事 不用帮忙
I don’t need no help.
好样的!很好!
That’s it. Nice.
我喜欢他
I like I like him. I like him.
-这下有好戏看了 他们两个 -嗯
This is gonna be good.
他个子很高 控球能力怎么样?
He’s got a lot of length. Does he have any control?
漂亮 就要这样紧追不舍
Yeah! -Nice swat! Way to get after it.
防得不错
Good D.
我要打得你晕头转向
Finna hit you with a hazy, cross sidestep.
你能阻止我吗?
Think you can stop me?
耶!
Yeah!
斯坦带来的人尝到教训了
Stan’s kid getting a lesson here.
继续 别过来
You’re good. Don’t come over here.
他像一只穿着溜冰鞋的长颈鹿
Shit. -He’s like a giraffe on roller skates.
别放在心上
Shake that off. Shake it off.
接球 迈克
You get it, right?
后退 你防不住我的
Step back three. Really can’t guard me, bro.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!