We’re gonna do this, we actually got to do this now.
那…你们会给他多少钱?
And how much money will you pay him? -To come to Philly?
去费城打球吗?联赛球员的最低工资
It’ll be a prorated league minimum.
但你说他很优秀 优秀的球员应该拿最高工资 对吧?
But you say he was great. For great, you pay the maximum, no?
是的
Yeah. Yes,
任何NBA合约都是最高的 对吧?
NBA contract of any kind is maximum, no?
最低工资是多少?
And how much is the minimum?
NBA的最低工资是90万美元
Minimum salary in the NBA is $900,000.
明天他会请病假
He will call in sick.
好 明天早上我用短♥信♥把详情发给你
All right. I’ll text you the details in the morning.
太棒了
What a pleasure.
博•克鲁兹 我喜欢这个名字
Bo Cruz. Love the name.
你还好吧 斯坦利?
Doing good, Stanley? You look nervous.
-你看起来很紧张 -我不是紧张 我是兴奋 教练
I’m not nervous. I’m just very excited, Coach.
那个孩子什么时候来?
When is your kid coming in?
不知道 肯定是公交车延误了
Don’t know. His bus must be running late.
他没有私家车
He doesn’t have a car.
很准时
Right on time.
我说的人来了
Here’s my man,
“科鲁兹导弹”
the Cruz Missile.
-什么? -怎么?
What? -What?
你不喜欢吗?我以为你会喜欢
You don’t like that? I thought you’d love that.
不喜欢?好吧 我接着想
No? I’ll keep thinking.
这位是斯卡里奥洛教练
So I want you to meet Coach Scariolo.
你认识他 西班牙国家队的
You know him. Spanish national team. -¿Qué tal?
博•克鲁兹 费利佩 亚历克斯
Hola. -Bo Cruz. Felipe. Álex.
这些人很好 愿意今天陪你打球
These guys are being nice. They’re gonna let you play with ’em.
威利!乔瑟!皮埃尔! 这是博•克鲁兹
Willy, José, Pierre. Bo Cruz.
去吧 换上球鞋
Go on down and get laced up, stretch out a little bit.
做做热身 我们来玩一玩
We’re going to have some fun.
你想试试吗?
You want to try?
威利 你要被赶出国家队了
Willy, you’re off the team.
喂!换上球鞋 当心点
Yo, get some sneakers on. Be careful.
-他跳得真高 -对 跳得真高
He can jump. -Yeah, he can jump.
你能相信吗?
You believe this?
他站在场外投了50个球 投中44个!
He hit 44 out of 50 from the side pocket.
他太厉害了!
He’s incredible!
你看过训练视频了吗?
You watch the workout?
当然看了!这孩子很厉害
Of course, I watched. Kid’s impressive.
但还要考虑其他方面
But there are other considerations.
性格、心理素质、在体制内打球…
Character, mentality. Playing within a system.
现在我说话像你一样了
I sound like you right now.
阿文 这孩子太稀罕了
Vin, this kid is the new Freak.
他是个独角兽 神秘生物
He’s a unicorn, a mythical creature.
这孩子有八年没打过有组织的比赛了
The kid hasn’t played organized basketball in eight years.
这是有原因的
There’s a reason for that.
让他打打G联盟试试
Let’s see what he can do in the G League.
你去打G联盟吧 布雷克!
You fucking play in the G League, Blake.
我…听我说 阿文
All right, listen to me, Vin.
没人听说过他!
Nobody knows about him.
如果你见到他 你会吓一跳的
You’re going to see this guy, you’re gonna freak the fuck out.
听我的 你一定要亲自见见他
I promise you, you have to see him live.
这不可能 斯坦
It’s not gonna happen, Stan.
我不可或缺
I’m indispensable.
不可多得 对吧?
So valuable, right?
你跟我说过 想回去做教练 就找到那个关键球员
You told me if I wanted to get back on the bench to find the missing piece.
现在我免费把他交给你
Well, here I am delivering him for no money.
你却说不可能?
And it’s not gonna happen?
我是花钱请你找球员 不是让你告诉我怎么使用他们
I pay you to find players, not tell me what to do with them.
“花钱请我?”
Pay me.
你有话想说吗 斯坦?
You got something to say, Stan?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
没事 他们只是暂时没有名额
It’s all good. It’s just they don’t have a roster spot at the moment,
但他们很满意你的表现 他们想看你继续表现
but they love what they saw and want to see more.
现在暂时没有名额
And let’s just say a spot doesn’t open up,
我们会把你放入选秀名单
we’ll get your name in the draft.
你在联合选秀时 像昨天那样表现就行了 肯定能行
So you play like you did yesterday, at the combine, you’ll be a lock.
他们还是会付我钱吧?
They still pay me to come.
他们会付你钱的 放心吧
They’ll pay you for sure.
也许不会马上给钱 但你会拿到钱的
It might not come at once, but you’ll get the money.
-我向你保证 -好吧
I promise you. -Okay.
你身材魁梧 坐八个小时的飞机会很辛苦
Giant body like yours on an eight-hour flight is gonna be rough.
你坐我的座位 好吗?
You’ll take my seat, okay?
-真的吗? -真的 没问题
Oh, really? -Okay. Yeah, no problem.
我是机长
This is your captain speaking.
欢迎各位搭乘718号♥航♥班♥
I’d like to welcome everyone aboard Flight 718. We’re currently cruising at…
斯坦利
Psst, Stanley. Stanley.
-嗯? -你看这是什么
Here. Look what I got.
哦 对
Oh, yes.
还是热的
They are warm.
很好
That’s good.
你要吗?
You want some?
嗯…我不想引起众怒
Uh… I don’t want to start a riot back here.
不用了 谢谢
It’s cool, thanks.
-咬一口吧 -不用了 我…
One bite? -No,
我在尽力忍♥着 很辛苦
I’m trying not to, badly.
真的很好吃
It’s really good.
给我个面包卷就行了 谢谢
Just give me a fucking roll. Thank you.
美国海关
与边境保护局
下一位
Next, please.
先生 请跟我来
Sir, I need you to come with me.
嘿!他是我的人
Oh, hey, that’s my kid.
喂!
Yo, e
听我说!不要!
xcuse me. No, no,
他跟我一起的
he’s with me. He’s with me.
怎么了 奥斯卡?怎么回事?
What’s up, Oscar? What happened?
他受过严重伤人指控
He got flagged for an aggravated assault charge.
五年前将一个人打成重伤
Beat up a guy pretty bad five years ago.
老天
Ah, Jesus.
他必须非常小心
He needs to be very careful.
一旦犯了任何事上了法庭 哪怕只是闯红灯
He goes in front of a judge for even running a stop sign,
他的签证将被永久撤销
he can get his visa permanently revoked.
好的
Right. Okay.
他会参加选秀吗?
Are you looking at him for the draft?
是的 我们非常看好他
Yeah. We’re all very excited about him.
但我应该早点发现的
This is something I should have caught.
我不想让球队为我的错误买♥♥单
I don’t want the team paying for my mistake.
所以…这件事别说出去
So keep this between us.
-我会给你报酬的 -行 没问题
I’ll cover your hours. No problem.
为我们拿个冠军回来
Just bring us back home a championship, right?
好的 奥斯卡 谢谢
Will do, Oscar. -Good. Thank you.
还有什么要告诉我的 现在就说
Anything else you need to tell me? Now is the time.
我们都犯过错
We all have stuff from our past,
但犯罪记录是大事 你不该瞒着我
but having a criminal record’s a pretty big detail to leave out.
以后别再有事瞒着我了 好吗?
No more secrets from now on, all right?
没事的 别想了
No big deal, moving on.
我给你买♥♥了这个
I got you this,
可以拨♥打♥本地电♥话♥和国际长途
for local and international calls.
你随时可以打给你女儿
You can talk to your daughter anytime.
谢了 斯坦利
Thanks, Stanley. -Philadelphia, baby.
你会喜欢费城的
You’re gonna love it.
这里有全世界最棒的球迷
Best sports fans in the world.
其实是最差劲的 但正因为如此 他们是最棒的
Actually the worst, but that’s what makes ’em the best.
♪ We from P-H-I-L-A, period, P-A, period Eve, they hearing it ♪
♪ Believe they fearing it But loving it though ♪
♪ I hate the game, …the fame But I’m loving the dough ♪
♪ Oh, Philly, Philly ♪
-他一个人住在酒店? -是的
He’s at that hotel all by himself?
他想给他女儿打电♥话♥ 我给了他一些钱 让他安顿下来
Yeah. He wanted to call his daughter. I gave him money. He’s settling in.
好吧 那你什么时候带这个… 他叫什么名字来着?
So when are you taking this, what’s his name again?
博•克鲁兹
Bo Cruz.
你什么时候带阿博过河 跟球队一起训练?
When are you taking Bo across the river to train with the team?
我还没决定要不要把这个人交给他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!