There a place around here I can shoot some hoop?
他们防不住我
They can’t guard me.
我来防守他
I’m guarding him.
-我吃定他了 -你觉得你能防住谁?谁都防不住!
I got him. Who you guarding? Nobody!
平局!谁得分谁获胜!
Tie game! Next point wins!
他的机会来了
Here’s his chance.
老天
Oh, my God!
那个大个子叫什么?
What’s the big guy’s name? -I don’t know.
-不知道 -你不知道?
You don’t know?
刚才犯规了
That was a bullshit foul.
把我的钱给我
Give me my money.
-钱是我的 我赢了 -钱不是你的
That’s my money. I won that match. -That’s not your money.
我的钱呢?那是我的钱
Where’s my money? That’s my money.
什么叫你的钱?
What do you mean your money?
看什么看?
What are you looking at? Me?
知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
你是个无名之辈
You’re a nobody.
你是狗屎
And you are shit.
你是个小丑
You’re a clown.
你这个大混♥蛋♥
You big piece of shit.
不断对我犯规
Fouling me all game.
-我们一对一单挑 就现在 -穿着那双靴子?
You and me, one on one, right now. -With those boots?
投三个球 赌20块
Twenty pavos for three shots.
投三个球 他连篮筐都碰不到
Three shots, he’ll never hit the rim.
别上当!
Don’t do it!
那个大个子在诓你
The big dude is hustling you!
他害怕了
He’s fucking scared.
一个
There’s one.
我去
God damn.
厉害
That’s it.
喂!
Yo, yo, yo!
见鬼
Shit. Shit. Shit.
我有30年没像这样快跑了
I haven’t sprinted like that in 30 years.
跟腱都快跑断了
Just waiting for my Achilles to pop.
把…
Just…
取下来一下
Uno momento.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
你真是建筑工人吗? 还是说这也是骗局的一部分?
Are you really a construction worker, or is that all part of the hustle?
我让我看得目不转睛
I mean, I couldn’t take my eyes off of you.
你让我激动万分 你就是我这种人的幻想
It got me so excited. You’re a fantasy for a guy like me.
怎么了?是不是听起来有点下流?
What? Did that sound dirty or something?
不 我不是…
No, I didn’t…
我不是那个意思
I didn’t mean it like that.
我是说你篮球打得很棒
I meant it like you’re an amazing basketball player.
为什么跟着我?你这个神经病!
Why you follow me here, you fucking crazy?
嘿!
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你能听懂英语吗?
You understand English?
我是76人队的球探
I am a scout with the Sixers.
你知道76人队吧?艾弗森、伯克利…
You know the Sixers, correct? -Iverson, Barkley –
她叫我老头?
She called me an old man.
对 我是个老头 真有趣
Yes, I am an old man.
那是你女儿吗? 我也有个女儿 她比…
Is that your daughter? I have a daughter. She’s older.
她不理我了
She doesn’t talk to me anymore.
等一下 我有个主意
Hang on. Hang on. I have an idea. Por favor.
让我打给…不知道那边现在是几点
Let me just call… I don’t know what time it is there.
希望他在 老天保佑 一定要在
I hope he’s there. Please, God, be there.
拜托了
Please. Please, please
接电♥话♥
pick up. Pick up.
见鬼
God damn it.
喂?
Uh, hello?
嘿 炸肉排! 我在西班牙 我想让你见个人
Hey, Schnitzel. I’m in Spain. I wanted you to meet somebody.
德克•诺维茨基 看到了吧?
Dirk Nowitzki. See?
你还好吧?养老院怎么样?
How’s it going? How’s the retirement home?
他们还喂你吃布丁吗?
They still feeding you pudding?
你是谁?你怎么会有我的电♥话♥号♥码?
Who is this? How’d you get this number?
对 好吧 我活该
Yes. All right. I deserved that.
孩子 我不知道你是谁 但我从没见过这个人
I don’t know you. But I’ve never seen this man before in my life.
好吧 他开始相信你的话了 德克
He’s starting to believe you, Dirk.
来吧 帮帮我
Come on, help me out.
我开玩笑的
Ah… I’m just kidding, that’s Stan the man right there.
那个人叫斯坦 他是个传奇
He’s a legend.
你叫什么 孩子?
What’s your name, kid?
博 博•克鲁兹
Bo, Bo Cruz.
你在哪里打球 博•克鲁兹?
Where you play at, Bo Cruz?
我不是球员 我是建筑工人
Nowhere. I just work construction.
很快就不是了 因为斯坦给我打电♥话♥谈到你了
Not for long if Stan is calling me about you.
没错 看到了吧?
That’s right. You see, this is mi amigo, amigo.
多谢了 德克
Thank you so much, Dirk,
替我问候你奶奶
and say hi to your grandmother for me.
我奶奶死了
My grandma died.
没错 你跟我说过 我的错
That’s right. You told me that. My bad.
总共有450名NBA球员
There’s 450 NBA players,
还有100人等着被征召
another 100 just waiting to get called up.
我的工作是了解世上剩下的优秀球员
It’s my job to know every other great player in the world.
我是个出色的球探 但我从未听说过你
I’m very good at my job. I never heard of you.
跟我详细地从头说说你吧
So tell me your whole story from the top.
他生下来就很健壮
He was a very strong baby.
妈妈 不要
Mama, no.
没关系 我说从头说 这样很好 继续
Good, I said from the top. This is nice. Go ahead.
非常听话 十岁那年
A very sweet boy. When he was ten years old,
他的体育教练决定让他练篮球
was his gym coach idea to do basketball.
那些俱乐部球队
And the club teams,
想让他踢足球
they want him to play football.
那个体育教练很有眼光
The gym coach was smart.
足球没劲透了
Soccer is awful.
不过说到打篮球
But with basketball,
他小时候跟比他大的孩子一起打
he played with the big kids when he was still small.
但他的手是最大的
Biggest hands, though.
他们取笑他
They tease him.
那部…
The…
那部小小外星人跟一个男孩的电影
The movie with the little alien.
“打电♥话♥回家”
Phone home.
《E.T.外星人》
E.T.

Yes.
那些孩子说话很损
Very mean boys.
不过话说回来
But also,
他确实有点像外星人
he kind of looked like an alien.
肯定的
I bet.
-他每天都打球 -嗯
He played every day.
在他父亲…
After his father,

well,
走了以后 他离开了我们
he went away. We don’t have him anymore.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
-在任何年纪失去父亲… -不 没有失去
Losing your dad at any age Oh, no, he’s not lost.
她跟一个贱女人搬去了葡萄牙
He moved to Portugal with whore.
怎么了?本来就是嘛 她知道
What? It’s true, she knows.
他父亲离开后…
After his father left…
我坚强的橡树
My strong oak tree.
他整天打篮球 免得想起他
He played basketball all his time, so he no think of him.
15岁那年 有俱乐部邀请他去美国打球
He was invited to a club team in America when he was 15,
但出发前夕 露西娅的母亲
but before he left, Lucia’s mother
怀孕了
got pregnant.
为了露西娅 他留了下来
So he stayed here for Lucia.

Right.
我打几个电♥话♥
I’m gonna make a couple of calls so I can see you play
明天我要看你 和跟你水平差不多的人打球
with some guys on your level tomorrow.
明天我要上班
I got to work.
你多少岁了?
How old are you?
22岁
Twenty-two.
球员的运动生涯很短暂
Basketball years are like dog years.
如果要这么做 就必须马上行动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!