你来干什么?
So, what are you doing here?
我将发挥更积极的作用
I’m taking a more active role.
阿文愿意和你一起管理球队?
Vin is gonna share the throne with you?
不是
No.
他搞得一团糟
He made a big mess,
我需要找个人帮着收拾烂摊子
and I could use some help cleaning it up.
我很愿意
I like that. –
很好 上
That’s it. Go. Go, go, go.
完成扣篮
Finish it.
五个月后
斯坦利•苏格曼
助理教练
嘿 小妹 电影学院的事怎么样了?
Hey, Bubba. How’s the film school final coming along?
很顺利 面试提前结束了 我可以赶上看比赛
It’s good. We wrapped early, so I can catch the game.
难得你主动要求看篮球比赛
You’re voluntarily watching a basketball game.
现在我们想不赢都不行了
Well, now we gotta win. –
-走吧 -好
Let’s do it.
来了 教练 我得走了
Yes. Coming, Coach. Gotta split. -Good luck. I love you.
-祝你好运 我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you too.
西装不错 斯坦
Nice suit, Stan.
我是想看起来像你一样 博士
Just trying to look like you, Doc.
-你觉得像我了吗? -差远了 别担心
You think that’s working? -Uh, not even close. Don’t worry.
好吧 各位
All right, gentlemen.
很好
Very good.
♪ Freeway’s in Full ♪
♪ And all I need is one reason Just to pull this burner ♪
♪ ‘Cause, y’all taught me to go next ♪
♪ And I’mma be goddamned If I’mma give my turn up ♪
♪ Freeway’s in Full ♪
♪ And all I need is one reason Just to pull this ratchet out ♪
♪ Y’all taught me to go next… ♪
嘿 教练!
Hey, Coach!
22号♥?我看到了
Twenty-two? I see you.
嘿 等我们痛扁你们一顿 你应该试试去教足球
After we kick your ass, you should try to coach soccer.
-足球? -是的
Soccer? -Yeah.
好吧 我会搬去西班牙 跟你妈滚床单
I’ll move to Spain and shack up with your mother.
对我不管用了
That doesn’t work anymore.
我还以为激怒你了 好吧
Aw. I thought I had you there.
见到你真好 孩子
Okay. Good to see you, son.
今晚要全力进攻
You be aggressive tonight.
不要留情 好吗? 别告诉他们我希望你赢
Play hard, all right? Don’t tell these guys I’m pulling for you.
从不失手
Doesn’t miss. Doesn’t miss.
嘿 大家围过来 先打V4
Hey, guys. Let’s bring it in. First play is V4.
然后进行挡拆
Stepping up to set this pick.
泰瑞斯 有机会投篮就投 否则就传给托比亚斯
Tyrese, if you can turn a corner, shoot it.
他会无人盯防 好吗?
If not, get it to Tobias. He’ll be wide open. All right?
大家把手举起来 我数三声 一起说“团结”
Let’s get it in. -Come on, let’s go.
-团结! -阿托
“Together,” on three. One, two, three. -Together!
22号♥
Twenty-two,
他往右边走 就是要上篮
he goes to his right, he wants to get to the rim.
往左边走就是要跳投
Left, he wants to get to his step back.
知道了 教练
I got you, Coach.
我为第二轮做好准备了
I’m ready for round two.
当心
Be aware.
热烈欢迎
Give a warm welcome
费城76人队!
to your Philadelphia 76ers!
赫南戈麦斯带球上篮…
Hernangómez drives speed, Reed with the step.
-这个命中率很高 -胡安越战越勇
That’s high percentage. And Juancho continues to be red hot.
马克西冲到底线 泰雷塞•马克西的反手投篮!
Maxey baseline… What a reverse by Tyrese Maxey!
不费吹灰之力
Speaking of making things look easy.
抢断大♥师♥马蒂斯•塞布尔
The steal artist Matisse Thybulle.
投篮不中后漂亮的补篮
And a little extra-curricular activity after the miss.
气氛变得有点剑拔弩张
Getting a little heated there.
火♥药♥味上来了
Getting fired up.
安东尼•爱德华兹 这次他完成了
Anthony Edwards, that time he does finish.
他一直想投三分球 他很兴奋 投中了!
Smith looking for the three. He’s been on fire. It hits!
他扳平了比分 肯尼•史密斯…
He’s tied the game. Kenny Smith…
好像是博士 没错 他拿到了球 他来了
I think of the Doctor. Yes, he’s got it. Here he comes.
等等 博士做出了漂亮的一击
Wait. The Doctor made a sensational play.
诺维茨基直接冲向布恩 犯规!
Nowitzki goes right at Bowen and the foul!
诺维茨基罚球
So Nowitzki to the line.
-马扬诺维奇 -怎么样?看起来非常…
Marjanovic. That was pretty Harlem Globetrotter-esque.
非常有趣
That was pretty funny.
艾弗森!他是个好汉!
Iverson! He is the man!
观众一阵欢呼 艾伦兴高采烈
Listen to this crowd as AI rejoices.
沙奎尔•奥尼尔
Shaquille O’Neal.
沙奎尔进攻
The Shaq Attack!
屋顶被掀翻了
Hold on to the roof.
我从没见过这种场面
I have never seen that.
巴克利拿下了47分 比他的季后赛记录只差两分
Barkley! He has 37, two under his playoff…
现在需要卢卡施展魔法挽回败局
It’s gonna take some Luka magic to save the possession.
他投进了!
And he put it in!
瓦格纳 哇
Wagner! Wow!
天啊 马克•杰克逊直捣黄龙
Oh, me, oh my, Mark Jackson right down the throat.
凯尔直捣篮下 带球上篮 进了 凯尔•洛里…
Kyle turns the corner, drives, got it.
他投进了!
Kyle Lowry -He got ’em!
特雷一路奔袭 带球上篮
Trae drives it all the way and lays it in.
进了!特雷•杨
Bingo! Trae Young.
阿隆•戈登 戈登把球扣了进去
That was amazing! Aaron Gordon, you win!
乔丹•克拉克森 天啊
Jordan Clarkson, my goodness.
脚踝骨折 哇 克拉克森投进了
Broken ankle. Wow. Tough shot. Count it, for Clarkson.
克里斯•米德尔顿带球上篮
Driving all the way! Khris Middleton in the face
老天
Oh, my goodness. Oh, man.
卡尔德隆!
Calderón!
♪ You can do it, you can do it You can do it, you can do it ♪
♪ You can do it, you can do it You can do it, you can do it ♪

♪ You can do it, you can do it You can do it, you can do it ♪

♪ You can do it, you can do it You can do it, you can do it ♪
♪ You can do it, you can do it You can do it, you can do it ♪
♪ You can do it, you can do it You can do it, you can do it ♪
♪ You can do it, you can do it You can do it, you can do it ♪
♪ You can do it, you can do it You can do it, you can do it ♪
♪ You can do it, you can do it You can do it, you can do it ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!