Bo!
别碰我
Get off me.
我参加NBA联合选秀很多次了
I’ve been coming to the NBA draft combines for a long time,
绝对不能让NBA球探和经理
and what you don’t wanna do is show the NBA scouts and GMs
看到你控制不住情绪
that you can’t keep your cool.
这会对他造成伤害 这是个麻烦
This is gonna hurt him. This is a problem.
克米特非常…
Kermit’s really…
现在他被贴上标签了
They got him labeled now.
“来自暴♥力♥社区的暴♥力♥小孩”
“Violent kid from a violent neighborhood.”
你知道会有什么后果
You know how it works.
记得罗恩•阿泰斯特吗?
Ron Artest?
他曾在底特律大打出手 现在大家都热爱他
He beat up the entire city of Detroit, and everybody loves him.
过段时间事情就平息了
Just give it some time. That’s all it takes.
没有人不喜欢浪子回头的故事
You know, everybody loves a redemption story.
有的人不肯回头
Some people don’t get one.
只会不断摔倒
Just keep falling.
可惜了 他打得挺好 见鬼
Shit, he was playing too. God damn it.
你打得很好
You played marvelously.
妈妈 别说了
Mama, don’t.
看着我
Look at me.
你不知道你有多厉害吗?
Don’t you see how incredible you are?
你肩上的担子太重了
You carry this weight.
你为露西娅和我做了那么多
All that you do for Lucia, for me,
永远都觉得不够
it’s never enough.
你这么爱我们…
All this love…
却不爱你自己
and no love for yourself.
我们到达那天
When I first saw you here…
我第一眼见到你
the day we arrived,
就觉得你…
you looked…
不一样了
different.
变得轻松了
You looked lighter,
就像卸下了那份重担
like the weight was lifted.
我觉得斯坦利对你
And I think that Stanley does for you
就像你对我们一样
what you do for us.
他挑起了所有的重担
He put all the weight on him
让你可以做你自己
so you can be you.
他是你的橡树
He is your oak tree.
你可以就此告别职业篮球
You can say goodbye to pro basketball here,
但你没必要告别
but you don’t need to say goodbye
他给你的东西
to what this man has given you.
抱歉 我没能把你们 安排在同一趟航♥班♥
Sorry I couldn’t get you guys all on the same flight.
没关系
It’s fine.
既然费用不是76人队出的 那是谁出的?
So, if Sixers weren’t paying, who was paying?
我和阿特
Me and Me and T.
我吃了太多迷你吧的东西了
I ate so much minibar.
没错 还看了很多毛♥片♥
On top of the porn addiction, yes.
我…我会把钱还给你的
I… I’m gonna pay you back.
什么?不用了
What? No.
训练你
Coaching you.
是我这辈子最快乐的一个月
That was the best month of my life.
欢迎光临费城国际机场
你可以拿去退掉
You can return it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay. All right.
科鲁兹导弹先生
Mr. Cruz Missile.
现在你喜欢这个绰号♥了?
Now you like the Cruz Missile?
不 还是很难听
Nah. -Still stupid. –
走吧 别错过航♥班♥
Get out of here. Don’t miss your flight.
就不能让我进一个吗?
Couldn’t give me just one, huh?
-大L 什么事? -我为你们安排了一场比赛
Big L, what’s up? -I got a game for you.
临时决定的比赛 非常保密
Open run. Last-minute, very hush-hush.
没有请媒体 只有球员和行政人员
No press. Just players and front office.
很多行政人员
Lot of front office.
不 我们去不了
No, no, no. We We can’t.
你们必须来
Oh, yes, you can.
我可是费了好大劲 才把你们的名字塞进名单的
‘Cause I had to grind to put your damn names on the list.
-还有名单? -你好 利昂
There’s a list? -What’s up, Leon?
当然有名单 听着
Of course there’s a list. Look.
布朗克斯区广场大道650号♥ 红衣主教海耶斯高中
Cardinal Hayes High School, 650 Grand Concourse, the Bronx.
五点开始 别迟到
They start at 5:00. Don’t be late. -We’re… I’m at the airport, man.
我在机场 伙计 阿博没跟我在一起 来不及了
Bo’s not even with me. It’s too late.
飞机起飞了吗?
Is the plane in the air?
还没有
No.
那你还跟我废什么话?
Then what the fuck are you still talking to me for?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
好吧
Okay.
请让让 抱歉
Excuse me. I’m sorry. Sorry.
快点
Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go.

Yo, yo, yo, yo.
开始了吗?
Did it start yet?
-你们叫… -没事 他们是我叫来的
What’s your -They’re good. They’re with me.
-好 -你们没事 抱歉
Okay. -Y’all are good.
还是要请你把手♥机♥留下
I still need that. Your phone. -The phone?
别紧张 我也要留下手♥机♥吗?
Relax. Gonna take my phone too?
不用 我不相信那个大个子 他会打人
No, well, I don’t trust the big one. He’s beating people up.
-哟 -斯坦
Yo. -Stan.
-嘿 马克 -很高兴见到你
Hey, Mark. -Good to see you.
你还好吧?你好 艾伦
How are you? Right on. Aaron.
很高兴见到你 身材保持得不错
Good to see you. Staying in shape, I see.
这是阿博
My man Bo.
-好吧 露两手让我们看看 年轻人 -好的
All right. Show us what you got, fella. -Yes, sir.
看看谁来了
Look who’s here.
知道吗?刚才他也是这样说你的
You know what? He just said the same thing about you.
我最后再说一句激励你的话
And I’m gonna say one last inspirational thing to you.
光脚的不怕穿鞋的
They can’t kill you if you’re already dead.
特雷
Trae. Trae. Trae.
该死
God damn.
好了 上 宝贝 来吧!
All right. Let’s go, baby. Come on!
-好 大个子 -我能行
All right, big fella. -I got it.
-你能行?你确定? -我能行
You got it? You sure? -I got this.
快点
Well, come on.
那家伙拒绝传球给特雷•杨
That dude is waving off Trae Young.
-他多大了? -不知道
How old is he? -I don’t know.
但小牛队说他18岁
But the Mavericks think he’s 18. –
我看到了
I saw. I saw.
推开他
Move it around.
给我
Right here.
很好!
That’s it!
你个垃圾
You’re trash.
-投得漂亮 -不错
That’s a beautiful shot. -That’s nice.
-他是你带来的 斯坦? -是的 马克
That’s your boy, Stan? -Yeah, yeah. Yeah, Mark. Yeah.
你有什么本事?来吧
What you got? Let’s go.
拿出你的本事
Do what you do. Do what you do.
盯死他
Stay with him.
很好
Oh, yeah.
阿博 接球
Bo. Come get it.
你想怎么样?
What you want?
好样的 宝贝!
Oh, yeah, baby! Yeah, baby!
-斯坦利就像个骄傲的老爸 -没错
Stanley lookin’ like a proud daddy. -That’s right.
把球给我
Give me the fucking ball, man.
-那家伙是谁? -不知道
Who is that guy? -I don’t even know.

Yeah.
他绝对是个能左右胜局的人物
Looks like a guy that could impact winning at our level.
-传给他 -我们得带他去波士顿
Take it to him. -We need to get him up to Boston.
-没错 -嘿
Absolutely. -Hey.
-改天再聊 斯坦利 -好的 布拉德 很高兴见到你
We’ll talk soon. -Okay, Brad. Nice seeing you.
“就像斯科蒂跟一头狼生的孩子…”
“If Scottie and a wolf had a baby”
你看新闻了?
You saw that ?
整个城市的人都看了
The whole city saw it.
幸亏费城的体育迷都很冷静和理智
Well, luckily, Philadelphia sports fans are calm, reasonable people.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!