大家很期待你明天的表现
People are excited to see what you’re gonna do tomorrow.
你看
Look at this. Look at this.
你觉得我会认识这么多人吗?
You think I know that many people?
他们都是支持你的 伙计
This is all for you, pal.
是支持我们
That’s for us. –
好吧 支持我们 让他们开开眼
Okay, it’s for us. Let’s get ’em.
明天他们会考察你
Tomorrow, they’re gonna be watching you.
你的每一个动作都会被拍下来
Every move you make, the camera’s on you.
而且不只是你的球技 还有无形的东西
And it’s not just about how you play. It’s the intangibles.
比投篮命中更重要的 是你投篮失误后的心理素质
More important than making a shot is how you handle missing a shot.
失误是难免的 那又如何?
Shit’s gonna go wrong. So what?
-你一辈子都在面对逆境 -是的
You’ve dealt with adversity your whole goddamn life.
轮到你出头了
Yeah. -It’s Bo’s turn.
紧张吧?
You’re nervous, huh?
没关系
It’s all right.
嘿 克莱德•德雷克斯勒 以前经常在比赛前
Hey. Clyde Drexler used to get so nervous before games
紧张到晕倒 我没开玩笑
that he’d actually faint.I’m not kidding you.
由于他动不动就晕倒 他的队友不得不随时跟着他
The guy did it so much his teammates followed him around
以便扶着他 后来这成了一种仪式
so they could catch him. It became kind of a ritual.
紧张是好事 说明你在乎
It’s good to be nervous. It means you give a shit.
-好吗? -好
All right? -All right.
伯母 让他早点睡觉
Mama, you’ll get him to sleep?
-好 -好
Okay. Okay.
露西娅 少吃点薯片
Lucia, go easy on the Pringles.
好了
All right. Adiós. –
博•克鲁兹
Adiós. -Bo Cruz.
明天你要克死他们
You’re gonna Cruz-ify them tomorrow. Huh?
-还是不好笑 出去 -不好笑吗?
It’s still not funny. Get out. -It’s no good?
-晚安 伙计 -晚安
Good night, my man. -Good night.
踩扁他们
Crush ’em.
这是他们的机会吗?
So, this is their shot?
来到这里很重要
It is a big deal to be here.
你对他有什么建议?
What kind of advice do you have for this guy?
他吗?
This guy?
我看过他打球
Yeah, I’ve seen him play.
他很有天分 技术很全面
He’s got a lot of talent. He’s got it all. He can do a bit of everything.
我觉得他不需要我的建议
I don’t think he needs any advice from me.
处在你这个位置的人 大多数不会来这里
Yeah, most guys in your position would not be here.
你已经被选中了 所以你的目标是什么?
You’re already a lottery pick. So what’s your goal?
大杀八方 称霸全场 让别人知道我的厉害
Just gonna tear it up and dominate and let the world know.
喜欢这句话吗 克里斯?
You like that, Khris?
自大的混♥蛋♥ 对吧?
Cocky bastard, ain’t he?

Yeah.
你的对手是你自己 好吗?
You against you. All right?
我们练过上百次了 就当是一次训练
We’ve done this a hundred times. It’s just another workout.
你是一座冰山
You’re an iceberg.
要专注 教训他们
Focus. Kick some ass.
很好
That’s good.
玩得开心点
Have fun out there.
来吧 你想坐哪儿?
Where do you wanna sit?
-22号♥!我看到你了! -嘿 利昂
Double D! I see you! -Yeah! Hey, Leon.
走吧
Come on, guys.
3.04
3.04.
嘿 斯坦 他速度很快 快极了
Hey, yo, Stan. He can fly. Damn. He can fly, man.
-告诉教练 -好的
Tell Coach. -Yes, sir.
谢了 克里斯
Thanks, Khris.
这是踢球练出来的
It’s from football.
好的 足球很不错
Okay. Well, then, soccer is good.
我讨厌足球 我不能这么说 我真的很讨厌足球
I hate soccer. I can’t say that. I really do hate that sport.
目前排名
1 克米特•威尔茨
2 博•克鲁兹
他很快 但他会投篮吗?
He’s quick, but can he shoot?
他会投篮
He can shoot.
嘿 贱♥人♥
Olé, bitch.
稳住
Calm.
弗朗西斯•弗拉斯奇拉 在NBA联合选秀现场为你报道
Fran Fraschilla here at the NBA draft combine.
博•克鲁兹和克米特•威尔茨 昨天技压全场
Bo Cruz and Kermit Wilts crushed it yesterday,
用速度和敏捷的身手引爆了全场
blowing the roof off with the speed and agility drills.
我很期待这场比赛
I cannot wait for this match-up.
早在克米特打业余比赛时 我们就看他打球了
We’ve been watching Kermit since his AAU days.
我们知道他会成为NBA球星
We know he’s gonna be an NBA star,
但博•克鲁兹这个孩子 不知道从哪儿冒出来的
but this kid, Bo Cruz, he’s come out of nowhere.
我自认为天下 没有我不认识的国际球员
I thought I knew every international player on the planet,
但这个孩子让我大开眼界
but this kid is a revelation.
这场比赛会很精彩
It’ll be a good game.
他当然紧张 但我跟他讲了
Of course he’s nervous, but I told him the whole
克莱德•德雷克斯勒 在赛前晕倒的故事
Clyde Drexler fainting-before-every-game story,
他就镇定了
and that calmed him down.
克莱德…比赛前晕倒的人是我
Clyde That was me who fainted before every meet,
不是克莱德•德雷克斯勒
not Clyde Drexler.
是你吗?
That was you?
抱歉 那…
Sorry. Just…
总之有效果 现在他感觉良好
Either way, it worked. He’s… He’s feeling good.
我妻子向你们问好
My wife says hi.
-我妻子问候你们 -嗨
My wife says hello. -Oh, hi. –
你好 他们很兴奋
Hello, hello. They’re excited.
好 我爱你 我要看比赛了
Okay. I love you. I’m gonna watch the game.
像阿博一样强壮 对吧?
Strong like bull, huh?
我的错 现在你叫蟒蛇了
My bad. It’s the Boa now.
#蟒蛇
Hashtag Boa.
他们叫你蟒蛇 是因为你什么都吞 对吧?
They call you that ’cause you swallow anything, right?
把嘴巴张开 嘿
Unhinge that jaw. Hey.
嘿 听到没有?
Hey, you hear me?

Hey.
开始了
And we’re off. Here we go.
很好!
That’s it! That’s it! –
开局不错 阿博
Good start, Bo.
你左边 阿博
On your left, Bo. On it.
没关系!
That’s all right.
压上去 跑快点
Let’s get out and go. Get out and go. Run wide.
我很好
I’m good. I’m good.
好样的!
That a baby!
去抢球
Go get it. Go get it.
暂停!
Time out!
后面那些家伙聊他聊得口沫横飞
These guys behind us are drooling over him.
加油 爸爸
Go, Papa.
那是你女儿吗?她叫什么名字?
That your little girl over there? What’s her name?
别激动 我又不会约她出去
Easy, boy. Acting like I asked her out or something.
我只是想了解你
Just trying to get to know you.
糟了
Oh, shit.
她妈妈在哪儿?
Where’s her mom at?
好吧 我知道是怎么回事了
Oh, okay. I see what’s going on.
那是你妈
That’s your mom.
在西班牙跟老妈生孩子合法吗? 美国人不会这样做
Is it legal to have a kid with your mom in Spain? We don’t roll like that out here.
嘿 我知道你听见了 嘿
Hey, I know you hear me. Hey.
喂 格雷格
Yo. Greg. Greg.
-相互沟通 -把我的人换下来
Communicate to each other. -Give my kid a breather.
他推我
He pushed me.
格雷格 把他换下来 让他休息一下
Take him out. Give him a rest.
-斯坦利 我心里有数 -你心里没数
Stanley, we got it. -You don’t have it.
老天
Jesus Christ.
她妈妈呢?她怎么没来?
Where’s her mama anyway? How come she ain’t here?
她可能正在跟别人滚床单
She probably shackin’ it up with somebody else.
叫她跟我滚床单吧
Tell her to shack it up with me.
我会是一个很棒的继父 给她一个真男人让她敬仰
I’d be a great stepdad. Give her a real man to look up to.
你有什么本事?
Huh? What you got?
继续
Keep coming. Keep coming.
很好
Good. Good. Good.
瞧 她喜欢我
Look. She likes me.
嘿!阿博!
Hey! Bo! Bo!
阿博!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!