在监狱里想了六个月
for six months in jail.
我为之努力的一切
Everything I worked for.
我的整个人生
My whole life.
我想要的一切
Everything I wanted.
付诸东流
Gone.
名单上有一半的人都是凭人情 现在我不要求你卖♥♥人情
Half the fucking list are favors!
这家伙打得很好!
I’m not asking for a favor. This guy can play!
所有人都这样说 这…
Everybody keeps saying that. That
但你知道事情的来龙去脉
But you don’t know the whole story.
他…见见他吧!
He’s Meet the kid!
安排一下!让我带他去哪儿都行! 随便什么地方!跟谁打都行!
Just set it up! I’ll bring him anywhere! Anywhere! He’ll play anyone!
你就…是的
Will you Yes.
莱恩!
Ryan!
是的 我知道
Yes, I know. I know.
当初你们差点 没让达米恩•利拉德入选
And you almost didn’t let Damian Lillard play!
对!所以你们也会犯错!
Right! So, you do make mistakes!
别在这个孩子身上犯错 我求你了 伙计 为了…
Don’t make a mistake on this kid. I’m begging you, pal. For…
为了你自己 不只是为了我!
For your sake, not just mine!
见鬼 我每年都在 你父亲的活动上讲话
God damn it. I spoke at your father’s camp every year!
我从未要求你还我人情!好吗?
And I never asked for anything back! Okay?
现在我有事求你!帮帮我!
So I’m asking you now for something! Please help me!
老天!
Jesus Christ!
知道吗?我已经…
You know what? I have…
我在联盟混了30年了 现在感觉…
been in this league for 30 years, and it’s like
我无足轻重
I’m nothing.
就像我不曾来过
It’s like I wasn’t even here.
斯坦利 上一场比赛不重要
Stanley, it’s not about the last play.
重要的是下一场比赛 对吧?
It’s about the next one, right?
那要能上场才行 阿特 我已经不在场上了
That’s if you’re in the game, T. I wasn’t even in the game.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事
It’s okay.

Hey.
醒醒
Wake up.
你在椅子上睡着了
You fell asleep in the chair. –
是吗?
Yeah?

Okay.
-嘿 爸爸 我在想… -等一下 让我发完这条短♥信♥
Hey, Dad, I was thinking -Just a second, let me finish this.
斯坦 你这样会心脏病发作的
Stan, you’re gonna give yourself a heart attack.
只要让大家 看到他打球就行了 对吧?
People just need to see him play, right?
某些人 是的
Certain people. Yeah.
还记得你给我看的 你那个博士朋友的视频吗?
Well, remember that video you showed me of your doctor friend?
我的博士朋友?
My doctor friend? –
我们是不是从医院抱错孩子了?
We take the right one home from the hospital?
他叫J博士 亲爱的 他不是真的博士
That’s Dr. J. He’s not a real doctor.
无所谓啦 那个视频有两百万次观看
Oh. Well, whatever. That video has, like, two million views.
-我在想… -我不能要求他那样做
I was thinking -I can’t ask him to do that.
-我可以 -不
Well, I can.
不 我要请他帮忙
No, no. -No, I’m gonna ask him.
嘿 亲爱的 我是阿特
Hey, sweetie. It’s T.
会很不错的
This is gonna be good.
大家听着
Hey, guys.
我想请你们帮个忙
I was hoping you could help us out with something.
他是那个人吗?
Yo, is that who I think it is?
是的 他是J博士 没错
Yeah, that’s Dr. J.
-博士 为我的快拍说一声“大家好”! -哟
Yo, Doc! Say “what’s up” for my story!
那是我的朋友博•克鲁兹
Yo. That’s my friend Bo Cruz over there. They call him the Boa.
大家都叫他蟒蛇 知道为什么吗?
You know why they call him that?
因为他能把猎物缠死
Because he squeezes the life out of his prey.
大家听着 是这样的 我这里有钱
So, guys, here’s the deal.
他将上场
I got money here. He’s gonna go out on the court.
谁能在他的防守下投篮击中篮筐
Somebody gets a shot off him and can hit the rim,
我就给他50块
I’ll give you 50 bucks.
如果能在他的防守下得分 我们就给他100块
If you put a bucket in against this guy, we’ll give you 100 bucks.
如果能在一对一的较量中 率先拿到五分
If you beat him in a game of one-on-one to five,
我们就给他一千块 怎么样?
we’ll give you 1,000 bucks. What do you say?
-我下一个 -什么?
I got next.
好 开始吧
All right. Let’s go.
♪ Playing to be something more than gods ♪
♪ We trying to find another way ♪
♪ What are you feeling? If we are flying or falling ♪
♪ We are into a dream of loving again ♪
♪ We trying to find another way ♪
♪ What are you feeling? If we are flying or falling ♪
♪ We are into a dream of loving again ♪
击中篮筐了!
We got one, baby!
#挑战蟒蛇
我去!博•克鲁兹 这小子从哪儿冒出来的?
Holy shit. Bo Cruz. Where did this kid come from?
博•克鲁兹 要是我70年代的 破纪录球队中有你就好了
Yo, Bo Cruz. I wish I had you on my Rutgers team in the ’70s.
还说什么训练 这家伙不需要训练
We talkin’ about practice? Man don’t need no practice.
他是未来的传奇 这是你们的好兄弟AI说的
A legend in the making. You heard it from your man AI.
不来这里看看 实在是太可惜了
If you not here, you not nowhere.
♪ Playing to be something more than gods ♪
♪ Loving again ♪
下一个是托比亚斯
…对阵街球高手和NBA球员 他轻松自如
…been taking on streetball legends, NBA players. Doesn’t care.
他们为何不邀请他参加联合选秀?
Why aren’t they inviting him to the combine?
联合选秀就是为这种球员而设
That’s why you have the combine for players like this.
让世人看到这个天才吧
Let the world see this talent.
他的球技出神入化 听着 这不是噱头 这是真的
It’s ridiculous what he’s doing out there. This ain’t no gimmick, this real.
必须让蟒蛇参加联合选秀
The Boa needs to get to the combine.
虽然我不想承认 但你们说得对
As much as it pains me to say this, you two guys are right.
博•克鲁兹这孩子太特别了
This kid Bo Cruz is special.
博•克鲁兹 进入♥联♥合选秀是什么感觉?
Bo Cruz. How does it feel getting into the combine?
-联合选秀?我进入♥联♥合选秀了? -30分钟前进入的
The combine? I’m in the combine? You are as of 30 minutes ago.
你想过要为哪支球队效力吗?
Have you thought about what team you wanna play for?
-加入任何一支球队都是我的荣幸 -我来说吧
It’d be an honor to play for any team. -I tell you what.
本来他应该已经在为76人队效力了
He could be playing for the Sixers right now,
但文斯•梅里克不要他
but Vince Merrick didn’t want him.
这是他特别吩咐的 你还记得吗?
He specifically said that. You remember?
安东尼 你还记得吧?
Anthony, you remember that, right?
-当时你在采访他 -是的 没错
You were interviewing him. -That’s right.
他才22岁 你毁了他的前途
He’s 22. You’re messing with his life.
-拜托 你觉得他是什么样的… -等一下
What kind of ballplayer -Hang on.
请你尊重你的职业 下次别再片面报道了
Have some respect for your profession. Get the whole story next time.
我觉得他是什么样的球员? 我来回答这个问题
What kind of ballplayer I’ll answer that question.
他就像是斯科蒂•皮蓬 跟一头狼生的孩子
This guy is as if Scottie Pippen and a wolf had a baby,
并且由丽莎•莱斯莉养大
and Lisa Leslie raised him.
艾伦•艾弗森是他的保姆
And Allen Iverson was the babysitter.
刚才有点怪怪的 但你应对得很好
It gets weird, that stuff. But you handled it great.
你还有什么烦恼?告诉我
What else is bothering you? Tell me.
没什么
Nothing.
明天见
See you tomorrow.

Yeah.
他进了联合选秀 却一点都不兴奋?
So, he got into the combine, and he’s not excited?
他有心事
He’s in his own head.
他什么都不跟我说
He’s not telling me anything.
也许他只是有点难过
Well, maybe he’s just sad.
我觉得他是不知所措 毕竟压力太大了
Eh. I think he’s overwhelmed. The pressure’s getting to him.
肯定是因为那个孩子
Mm-mm. I bet it’s the kid.
露西娅
Lucia.
毕竟他从未跟她分开过
I mean, he’s never been away from her.
从来没有
Like ever.
95号♥公路 北 纽约
好 我们到了
Okay, here we go.
巨星不会自己拎行李 我来吧
Superstars don’t carry their own bags. I got this.
一小时后我在大堂等你 好吗?
I’ll meet you in the lobby in one hour, okay?
这太棒了
This is very, very good.
雷•汉考克工作起来就是这么拼命
Ray Hancock can’t stop working his ass off.
来吧 跟我来
Come on. Come on. Come with me.

Hey.
马拉松选手在训练时
When you train for a marathon,
不会在比赛前一天跑30公里 而是会好好休息
you don’t run 20 miles the day before the race. You do nothing.
现在训练只会让你受伤或筋疲力尽
All we could do now is get you hurt or wear you out.
所以我们做这个
So we’re gonna do this.
-露西娅! -爸爸!
Lucia! -Papi!
“挑战蟒蛇”的热度未减
Boa challenge is still trending.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!