I gotta have a say in what I do! – You was in there for a minute.
我必须说明我在干什么! – 瞧,伙计,我正准备给
I gotta have a say in what I do! – Look, man, I was gonna give–
我再也不会在你阳痿的时候为你口♥交♥了
I’m not gonna suck dick every time you come up short!
你有东西要给我
You got something for me.
你有东西要给我? – 靠,D
Do you got something for me?! – Fuck you, D.
那,拿着!你挣得! – 你♥他♥妈♥的出什么毛病了?
Here, take it! You earned it! – What the fuck’s wrong with you?
这昂贵的他妈的—— 嘿,诺拉,回来
This is expensive motherfucking– Hey, Nola, bring your ass–
我他妈的要离开这了,我不管了 – 诺拉!你不是正要干这狗屁的事情!
I’m fucking out of here. I don’t care. – Nola! Don’t you do this shit right now!
诺拉!回来,伙计!
Nola! Bring your ass here, man!
你不能离开我!
Don’t you ever walk away from me!
我们他妈的在干吗? 我们必须做,伙计!无论如何!
We do what the fuck we gotta do, man! By any means!
不是么? 我们仔细照看着我们的狗屁事业
Ain’t that right? We take care of our shit.
你认为我喜欢这狗屁事情?
You think I like this shit?
你认为我准备把我的后半生花在
You think I wanna spend the rest of my life
给你长满脓包的乡巴佬的屁♥股♥拉皮条?
pimping your pimpled country ass?
咳,不是我!我他妈的恨你
Well, not me! I fucking hate you.
我恨这狗屎事请!
I hate this shit!
D!
D!
你知道我在他们车后干吗么?
Do you know what I do in the back of them cars?
你知道么?
Do you?
每个人有自己的事情要做!
Everybody’s got something to do!
每个人的生活中都有 重要的事情要做但我没有,D!
Everybody’s got something important going on in their life but me, D!
而且我想要!
And I want something!
你想要什么? – 我不确定,但是我想
What do you want? – I don’t really know, but I want some–
你想要什么? – 我不知道
What do you want? – I don’t know.
告诉我你♥他♥妈♥的想要什么? – 不是这些,D!
Tell me what the fuck you wanna do! – Not this, D!
你知道么,伙计? 我刚在想你穿错了衣服
You know what, man? I just got you dressed all wrong.
你知道,你这样的婊♥子♥,伙计 你需要穿
You know, bitch like you, man, you need to have on
一套西服
one of them suits.
拿上你的手♥机♥和狗屎 拿上耳机
Get you a mobile phone and shit. Get an ear jack.
伙计,你将会有不同的感受
Man, you gonna feel different.
我打算明天给你穿双新鞋,伙计
I’m gonna put you in some new shoes tomorrow, man.
那时你就能感受了
And you gonna feel
好像你掌管一切 – D!
like you are in charge. – D!
我知道你什么时候混乱我的大脑的
I know when you’re messing with my head.
因为我让你弄得
Because I let you.
因为有时候我的大脑需要被弄乱
Because sometimes my head needs to be messed with.
但是现在,不需要
But right now, just don’t.
好么?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
嘿,沙而比 我需要一些“踏钹”音,伙计
Hey, Shelby, I need some high-hat, man.
给我一些“踏钹”音在最高处,行么?
Give me some high-hat up top, all right?
好的,伙计,这需要一点时间
Okay, man. This takes a little time.
瞧,它应该在强音后出来,正好那里
Look, it should come in right after the kick. Right there.
恩,就是那里
Yeah, that’s it.
试那个拍子 – 保持急速
Try that bit. – Keep hustlin’
保持流畅 – 那应该是如何?
Keep flowin’ – How that sound?
告诉她多加把劲!
Tell her to put some more dick in it!
最亲切最神圣的上帝 – 好的
Most gracious and heavenly Father, – Okay.
我们祈求你保佑这食物……
we ask that you bless this food…
和我们的家
…and our home.
嗨 – 嘿
Hi. – Hey.
我叫叶维蒂
My name is Yevette.
我是克莱德太太–我的意思是,基的老婆
I’m Clyde’s– I mean, Key’s wife.
哦,是的,他正在后面和剩下的小伙子们在一起
Oh, yeah. He in the back with the rest of the fellas.
他们试着删些让它更好
They fitting to cut something.
删?
Cut?
唔,我喜欢第一个,但是你不喜欢
Well, I like that first one, but you don’t.
唔,我想你应该展示最好的一面
Well, I think you should throw out your best ball.
对于我来说,那是第二位的
And to me, that’s the second one.
好吧,我们是饶舌 还是做事情?哪一个?
Okay. We gonna gab, or we gonna do the damn thing? Which one?
嘿,让我们开始,伙计 – 嘿,所有人
Hey, let’s beat that bitch, then, man. – Hey, everybody.
我是叶维蒂,基的妻子
This here’s Yevette, Key’s wife.
瞧,她给每个人带了三明治
And look, she brought everybody sandwiches.
是的,是的,有……
Yeah, yeah. There’s…
那有些蔢箩酱在盘子中间 如果你想沾的话
There’s some dill sauce there in the middle if y’all wanna dip.
如果你想要
If you want.
嘿,你知道……
Hey, you know…
基为这最后一节 真的非常努力在那里工作
…Key worked really hard on this last one there,
所以你可能想听一点
so you might wanna just take a little listen to it.
哦,不,我不想妨碍你们,我……
Oh, no. I don’t wanna interrupt. I…
现在是午餐时间,我想你们 – 但是我想我们很愿意为你留下来
It’s just dinnertime. I thought y’all– – But I think we’d like for you to stay.
对吧,基?
Right, Key?
对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
瞧,从这开始,伙计,这
Look, this track here, man, this–
这是我的心肝宝贝,伙计,所以
This is my heart, man, so…
在我开始之前
Before I do my thing,
在我将嘴放在这个话筒上之前
put my mouth to this mike,
我想用我的主要投资者的吻来保佑它,好么?
I wanna bless it with a kiss from my primary investor, all right?
来吧,宝贝
Come on, baby.
开始,美女
Go on, girl.
嘿,就像我们的主要投资者 那话筒也是火♥辣♥的
Hey, just like our primary investor, that mike is hot.
所以关掉风扇
So kill them fans.
瞧,这是我的生活
Look, this is my life
在这场战斗中 我活了下来
And it’s a battle within I gotta survive
即使我唱赢了
Even if I’m sinnin’ to win
如果我表现的毫无同情 我将获得魔鬼的奖赏
And if I show no remorse I’ll reap the devil’s reward
他说他会给我财富 但是我寻找更多
He said he’d give me riches But I’m lookin’ for more
当我年轻时 见证了我父亲坚持正义
When I was young Witnessed my dad standin’ for right
黑人以他为傲 即使他因白人而死
Black pride in him Even though he passin’ for white
多年过后 现在我想念那个男人
Took years from my life Now I’m missin’ the man
妈妈在忙其他狗屎事情 现在我想念那个计划
Mom’s on some other shit And now I’m missin’ the plan
所以我坚持 在这个他妈的世界模子里
So I’m stuck In this fuck-the-world mold
所有的课程 对于年轻的黑鬼都是冷酷的
All the lessons To a young teen nigga was cold
这时我拉皮条的叔叔 把我放在这个游戏中
Then my pimpin’ ass uncle Put me up on the game
它没有爱 它都和金钱有关,伙计
It really ain’t no love It’s ’bout this paper, man
把我放在位子 让我离开使命
Put me in a position Got me out on a mission
靠婊♥子♥挣钱 让我变成了拉皮条的
Collectin’ from the ho’s Turned me on about pimpin’
一个来自孟菲斯的黑鬼 与死亡的斗争生于俱来
A nigga from Memphis Dealin’ with life as a struggle
这是给我的礼物 所以我匆匆过活
This is the gift I was given So I just live by my hustle
熙熙攘攘
Keep hustlin’
它不会因我而停息 不,它不会因我而停息
It ain’t over for me No, it ain’t over for me
永不停息 不停息
Keep flowin’ Flowin’
我开始我的游戏 还得到了一些我的东西
I’ma step my game up And get what’s coming to me
熙熙攘攘
Keep hustlin’
它不会因我而停息 不,它不会因我而停息
It ain’t over for me No, it ain’t over for me
永不停息 不停息
Keep flowin’ Keep on flowin’
我开始我的游戏 还得到了一些我的东西
I’ma step my game up And get what’s coming to me
我要在国♥庆♥节前完成它,伙计
We got to get this shit done by the Fourth of July, man,
因为我找了些人 我为这找了些关系
because I got some people I gotta slip this to.
你认识谁? – 你记得史金尼·布莱克?
Who do you know? – You remember Skinny Black.
我想我看了个小气鬼正在那 举起手
I think I see a hater right there. Hold up.
嘿,那是史金尼·布莱克,伙计!
Hey, there go Skinny Black, man!
皮肤黑黑的史金尼·布莱克? – 是,我知道谁是史金尼·布莱克
“Skinny Black” Skinny Black? – Yeah, I know who Skinny Black is.
我有所有他早期的专辑 当时他还是很棒的
I’ve got all of his early stuff, back when he was still good.
现在,你真的认识他 还是只是知道有他?
Now, do you really know him, or just know of him?
我的意思是,他可能不认识我,因为 我们只是去了不同的学校
I mean, he may not know me, because we went to different schools and all.
我们只是去了不同的学校 但是,恩,我认识史金尼
We went to different schools and all, but, yeah, I know Skinny.
但是我现在让你知道 你不是在谈这些狗屎
But I’m here to let you know you ain’t taking shit,
因为我现在为这狗屎事情到处张罗!
because I’m running this goddamn thing!
你想挣钱? 最好让你的屁♥股♥起来和那好狗屎在一起
You wanna make a dollar? Best get your ass up here with that good shit.
那些孩子不想打扫清洁
Those boys don’t want dirt weed.
我和他准备在国♥庆♥节去阿奈尔俱乐部
Me and him gonna be kicking it over at Arnel’s club on the Fourth of July.
如果我能从他妈的拉皮条中得到20美元,
If I can pimp $20 ho’s out the back of this fucked-up Chevy,
我能给史金尼拉皮条
I can pimp Skinny.
现在我只是混日子
Now I’m just gettin’ by And it’s fuckin’ with me
看其他人做大事 他们对我没意义
See others doin’ big things They was nothin’ to me
我只看我是谁 这才是正常的
I’m seeing what I used to be And it’s lookin’ legit
他妈的放音乐
Got my hands on some music Started fuckin’ with it
努力的干 我要开始了