妈的,你是我的制♥作♥人
I mean, fuck, you the producer, man.
你告诉我想让我做什么好了
You just tell me what you want me to do, then.
我们需要放弃一些东西,蒂杰 甚至是有点出彩的
We need to lay down something, Djay. Anything. Even if it’s shit.
我一直告诉你 不要让我重复那些废话
And I keep telling you, I ain’t putting no shit on top of no shit, man.
我可不想搞些卖♥♥不出钱的东西
I ain’t trying to sell no cash shit here.
这就是录音带的奇迹,蒂杰 什么也不是的东西也能做成个样子
Well, that’s the wonder of audiotape, Djay. We can just record over shit.
继续,沙,回到前面去
Go on, bring it back up, Shel.
继续,开始! – 你像个屁似的,嗯?
Go on, bring it up! – You need some ass, nigga?
什么? – 我手底下有的是鸡
What? – Because I got a room full of pussy
都给你准备的
right in there for you.
操你,蒂杰 – 操♥我♥?
Fuck you, Djay. – Oh, fuck me?
对,就操你 – 不,操叶维蒂吧
Yeah, fuck you. – No, no, fuck Yevette, man.
她才是让你紧张得像他妈闹钟的人
Because she the one got your ass wound up like a motherfucking clock.
听着,你这个低级的拉皮条的
Look here, you dirt-rascal pimp,
我妻子的名字不是你说的, 听到了么?
you keep my wife’s name out your mouth, you hear me?
嘿,哥们们,咱们客气点 – 听起来你老婆
Hey, guys, come on, keep it light. – Sound like your wife,
应该含着你那玩意儿
she the one need to put something in her motherfucking mouth.
你知道我什么意思? – 你♥他♥妈♥说什么?
You know what I’m saying? – Fuck you say, man?
你听到了,伙计 – 你♥他♥妈♥说什么?
You heard me, nigga! – What the fuck you say, man?
我就说了! – 停下,兄弟们!坐下!
That’s what! – Stop it, man! Sit down!
说什么?!说什么?! – 怎么的?!
What?! What?! – What’s up, man?!
能不能挺下来? 我们需要这样子么?
Can you please stop it? Do we have to do this?
我们不能冷静一下么, 看在上帝的份上?!
Can’t we just smoke a joint, for chrissake?!
谁啊? – 是我,夏
Who is it? – It’s me, Shug.
听着,婊♥子♥,我们正工作呢! – 我有东西给你
Look, bitch, we working right now! – I got something for you.
进来吧
Come on, man.
对不打扰你们录音了
Sorry to interrupt y’all’s recording session,
电视播了他们采访史金尼·布莱克
but they had this interview with Skinny Black on TV
好像他也有这个东西在他的工作室
and look like he had one of these in his studio where he uses,
所以我出去给你们也买♥♥了一个
so I thought I’d go out and buy you one.
你们开心点
Y’all have fun.
这个是一个底层的娘们给你们的
That’s a bottom bitch for you.
我是说,我们该有的都有了
I mean, we got everything we need right here.
这里的所有东西……
And all this stuff in this…
这个小小的陋室 现在看起来大多了
This little-bitty space, man, it just looks so much bigger now.
I
我正在从一毛钱里搞出一块钱来
I’m here trying to squeeze a dollar out of a dime,
但我连一分钱都没做到
and I ain’t even got a cent, man.
那需要时间的,蒂杰
It takes time, Djay.
你们相信征兆么
Do y’all believe in omens?
好了,夏,戴上你的耳机
Okay, Shug, put your headphones on.
离麦克风近点 – 好的
Move closer to the mike. – Okay.
你能听见自己的声音么?
Can you hear yourself?
说话 – 喂?噢,听到了
Say something. – Hello. Oh, yeah.
好的,夏
Okay, Shug,
我们现在要录的是叫做“符尾”的部分
what we need right now is called a “hook.”
就像歌♥曲的合音部分
That’s like the chorus of the song.
现在,你将唱蒂杰本子上的歌♥词,蒂杰
Now, you’re gonna be singing what’s on Djay’s pad. Djay.
好,开始
All right, now.
“要知道皮条客脱身很难
“You know it’s hard out here for a pimp
当努力挣钱为把房♥租缴
when trying to get the money for the rent.
还有卡迪拉克和花掉的汽油钱
With the Cadillacs and gas money spent,
就会有很多的麻烦找上门来
got a whole lot of bitches jumping ship.”
找上门”很好
“Jumping ship.” Okay.
现在,夏,我有主意怎样继续了
Now, Shug, I got an idea how this should go.
现在,我示范
Now, I suck,
但是,我将与你合唱只到你进入高♥潮♥部分,好么?
but, I’m gonna sing it with you until you get it down, all right?
好的
Okay.
“要知道皮条客脱身很难
You know it’s hard out here For a pimp
当努力挣钱为把房♥租缴
When you tryin’ to get the money For the rent
还有卡迪拉克和花掉的汽油钱
With the Cadillac And gas money spent
就会有很多的麻烦找上门来
Will cause a whole lot of bitches Jumpin’ ship
好,和我一起唱 – 我能拿这它看么?好的
Okay, sing with me. – Can I have that? Okay.
“要知道皮条客脱身很难
You know it’s hard out here For a pimp
当努力挣钱为把房♥租缴
When you tryin’ to get the money For the rent
还有卡迪拉克和花掉的汽油钱
With the Cadillac And gas money spent
就会有很多的麻烦找上门来
Will cause a whole lot of
麻烦找上门来 – 麻烦找上门来
Bitches jumpin’ ship – Bitches jumpin’ ship
麻烦找上门来 – 找上门来
Bitches jumpin’ ship – Jumping ship.
这就对了,好么? – 好的
That’s right. Okay? – Okay.
不,等等,等等
No, hold on, hold on.
诺拉,关掉风扇
Nola, kill them fans.
好,我们继续
Okay, here we go.

Okay.
“要知道皮条客脱身很难
You know it’s hard out here For a pimp
夏,我需要你大声唱出来
Shug, I’m gonna need you to sing out, okay, baby?
好的 – 夏
Okay. – Shug.
感觉它
Feel that.
你知道皮条客很难脱身
You know it’s hard out here For a pimp
当你努力挣钱为房♥租缴
When you tryin’ to get this money For the rent
和——
With the–
我能用“为”么?
Can I say “for”?
还要“为”了花掉的煤气和卡迪拉克
For the Cadillacs And gas money spent
就会有很多的麻烦找上门来
Will cause a whole lot of bitches Jumpin’ ship
“要知道皮条客很难脱身
You know it’s hard out here For a pimp
当他努力挣钱为房♥租缴
When he tryin’ to get this money For the rent
还要为了花掉的煤气和卡迪拉克
For the Cadillacs And gas money spent
就会有很多的麻烦找上门来
Will have a whole lot of bitches Jumpin’ ship
大声唱出来
Push that shit out.
快点
Come on.
要知道皮条客很难脱身
You know it’s hard out here For a pimp
当他努力挣钱为房♥租缴
When he tryin’ to get this money For the rent
还要为了花掉的煤气和卡迪拉克
For the Cadillacs And gas money spent
就会有很多的麻烦找上门来
Will cause a whole lot of bitches Jumpin’ ship
要知道皮条客很难脱身
You know it’s hard out here For a pimp
当他努力挣钱为房♥租缴
When he tryin’ to get this money For the rent
还要为了花掉的煤气和卡迪拉克
For the Cadillacs And gas money spent
就会有很多的麻烦找上门来
Will have a whole lot of bitches Jumpin’ ship
就是那样,那都是能卖♥♥钱的
That’s it right there. That’s the money take.
你已经掌握了? – 等等,我们马上就能听到
You got that? – Hold on, we gonna see in a minute.
嘿,D,我也想唱,我想加入你们
Hey, D, I wanna do one. I wanna put one down.
不,安静,诺拉
No. Hush up, Nola.
你已经掌握了,还是没有? – 等等,等等,等等
You got that, or don’t you? – Hold on, hold on, hold on.
我们录好了。我们需要混音了 你们全部现在需要离开工作室
We got something. We need to work. Y’all need to leave the studio right now.
我他妈做错什么了? – 你♥他♥妈♥没有,只管离开就好
Did I fuck up? – You didn’t fuck up. Just go.
嘿,沙而比,关上门 我们需要混音了
Hey, Shelby, close the door. We need to work.
这他妈的是我的房♥子,伙计
This is my motherfucking house, man.
什么狗屁?
Ain’t that some shit?
得了,操,伙计
Come on, fuck all that, man.
该你了,伙计
You’re on, dog.

I
好了,D 我们接下来给你录音,伙计
All right, D. We about to lay you down now, man.
那意味着我们有固定的长度,对么?
That means we got a fixed length, right?
所以不要再说你在笔记以外的东西了
So that means don’t say no more than what you got on that pad.
我明白,伙计 – 诺拉,关掉电扇
I got you, man. – Nola, kill the fan.
等等,等等
Hold on, hold on.
沙而比,你听到了么?
Shelby, you hear that?
恩,那是什么声音?
Yeah. What is that?
你们有人开着电视? – 没
One of y’all leave the TV on? – No.
见鬼
Goddamn.
今天真♥他♥妈♥的跟我作对,伙计
This day is really starting to fuck with my mode, man.
嘿,伙计,R.L.在哪?
Hey, man, R.L. over here?
R.L.,瞧,伙计,我很抱歉打扰你们
R.L., look, man, I’m sorry to disturb you and all.
我知道你和我
And I know you and me,
我们过去的确有些口角 而且那些话中的一些也不友好
we done had words in the past and some of them weren’t too friendly.
但是现在,伙计,我那有些事情要办
But right now, man, I got some shit taking place in my crib
只不过请你们稍微安静点,你知道我的意思?
that just requires a little bit of silence. You know what I mean?
现在,我从没要求你们,我只是请你们……
Now, I’d never demand of you, I can only request…
为了睦邻友好有点表示,你知道我的意思
…with a gesture of neighborly friendliness, you know what I mean,
请你考虑用一小会静音键,伙计
that you please, please consider the mute button just for a spell, man.
好的,伙计