吸一吸空调的冷气,真是 只嗅来嗅去的母狗
sniff out an air-conditioning unit like an old bloodhound bitch.
嘿,嘿,老兄 请尊重我的屋子
Hey. Hey, man, respect my house.
我们能不能找个地方
Look, man, anyplace you and me
坐下来谈一小会儿?
could just sit down and talk for a minute?
蒂杰,事情不是你想怎样就怎样的
Djay, things don’t always come together
just because you want them to, all right, man?
就好像并不是你有咸肉,莴苣和 土豆了
Look, just because you got the bacon, the lettuce and tomato,
那我就要把面包借给你
hell, man, that don’t mean I’m gonna give you my toast.
听着,我知道你在街上学到些
Look, man, I know you done learned a whole mess of shit
唱饶舌的东西
hustling out on the street, right?
不过还是让我告诉你我在工作中 学到些什么吧
Let me tell you what I learned while working on my job.
多谢 – 有两种人
Thank you. – There are two types of people:
一些人乱侃 – 一些人干些实事
Those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk.
干些实事的那些人,有时也乱侃
People who walk the walk, they sometimes talk the talk.
但多数时候,他们不乱侃,他们做事
But most of the time, they don’t talk at all, because they walking.
当那些能侃的人,该他们做事的时候
Now, people who talk the talk, when it comes time for them to walk,
你知道他们怎么样? – 怎么样?
you wanna know what they do? – What is that?
他们告诉向我这样的人 为他们做事
They talk people like me into walking for them.
听着,我只是想让你……
Look, I’m just asking you…
只是想让你听听我创作出来的这些东西 只要听一听,好吗?
Just listen to what I got here, man, all right? Just listen to it.
如果你觉得不怎么样,我马上从你生活消失 行么?
And if you ain’t– If you ain’t feeling it, man, I’m out your life, okay?
你们需要什么么?
So can I get y’all anything?
不了,女士
No, ma’am.
嘿,我很喜欢你的头发
Hey, I really like your hair.
有些像巧克力的颜色
It’s got some, like, chocolate colors in it.
噢,谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我在德国区找人做的
I have this great guy that does it over in Germantown,
染色
the coloring.
听起来还可以 – 整个过程会有
That sound all right. – The whole time it’s gonna have
这样的伴奏:
this thing going like:
这时我切入—— – 旋律什么时候开始?
Then I come in– – When you gonna start a rhyme?
让我找找感觉,给我点时间,行么
Just gotta get my mode on, man, just give me a second. All right.
那些婊♥子♥把它弄在报纸上 用它来挣点现金
These bitches pop it for some paper Pop that ass for some cash flow
想做就做 我给你你所要求的
Do it like I like it And I give you what you ask for
我每两个月做一次头发
I try and do my hair every couple of months
那样会让我的“客人”们猜测
because it keeps the tricks guessing.
你明白? – 对不起,让什么?
You know? – I’m sorry, keep the what?
那我头发得经常重做
Well, my hair has to be redone a lot
因为这不是我的真发, 这些只不过是接起来的
because these ain’t me real braids, these just extensions.
诺拉,你能不能他妈的闭嘴?
Nola, would you just shut the fuck up, please?
什么让你觉得这位女士关心你那 低档的头发做法?
What makes you think this lady care about your kitchen-ass hairdo?
实际上,你知道吗? 我觉得不错,还好——
I think, you know what, it’s nice. It’s okay–
女士,你没必要对她那么客气, 因为她坐的是你家的沙发
Lady, you don’t got to be nice to her because she’s sitting on your couch.
如果你觉得他的头发像个又湿又脏 的拖布,那就像我这样,告诉她好了
You think her hair look like a wet dust mop, go on and tell her so. I do.
够了,莱克斯 – 没有,我没这个意思
Damn, Lex. – Well, I didn’t. I mean, I don’t.
莱克斯,你为什么总那么粗鲁?
Lex, why you gotta be so ugly?
找个黑人小妞 抓住她的手
Get a nigga minx Grab her by the hand
带她到一个角落 射出几克精♥液♥
Take her back for some convo Drop a couple grams
现在你回到你的公♥寓♥
Now you’re back at the condo
难听的像沼泽里的鸭子发出的声音 – 天
Ugly as a swamp-duck ho. – God!
其他所有人都说我的头发性感
Everybody else says my hair looks sexy.
他们脑袋有问题
And then they nut.
克莱德?
Clyde?
克莱德?
Clyde?
真快 动起来,快速地摇摆
Real fast Shake it, shake it real fast
把你的手放在膝盖上 动起来,快速地摇摆
Put your hands on your knees Shake it, shake it real fast
动起来,快速地摇摆 动起来,快速地摇摆
Shake it, shake it real fast Shake it, shake it real fast
怎么了,老兄,你唾沫干了? – 不是,我只是——
What’s up, nigga, you run out of spit? – No, man, I just–
克莱德!
Clyde!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
做事
Walking.
我看到你和下一个黑鬼躺下 想要使你的胸变得更大
I see you’re down with that next nigga Tryin’ to make your chest bigger
看到你和下一个黑鬼躺下 想要使你的胸变得更大
See you’re down with that next nigga Tryin’ to make your chest bigger
弯曲着身体干 想要什么?去他妈的!
Working on your flex Figure what? Nigga, fuck that shit
让我们开始干吧,蒂杰
Let’s get this to work, Djay.
路障
The roadblock
让黑鬼们跳起来 尝试去搬走石头
Got niggas jumpin’ up Tryin’ to move the rock
整天我脑中都听到这种击打
It’s like all my days, I’ve been hearing this beat in my head, man,
像一种重击,我是说非常原始
Iike a pounding. I mean, sometimes it’s real raw,
像八号♥球撞击,但有时候却很轻
Iike a eightball joint, but then sometimes, man, it get real soft,
就像奥蒂斯·雷汀
Iike Otis Redding and shit, man.
并且这种拍子,这种打击声
And this beat, this pounding, man,
就是我的模式,我的这种感觉
that’s what I been calling my mode, this feeling. And, Key, if my mode
而且如果这种感觉一旦爆发, 我就好像无法停下来
is cracking, man, it’s like I can’t be stopped, man.
好像我就是麦克,我的表演时间到了似的
It’s like I’m Mike, and it’s showtime.
老兄,那就不断涌出,你明白我的意思吗?
Nigga, it’s on, you know what I mean? You know?
当我在外面走路的时候
Because, shit, when I’m out here on this track,
我得抓紧时间
I gotta keep my game tight, man.
因为对于一个拉皮条的来说 很难能这样出来,真的
Because it’s hard out here for a pimp, man. For real, man.
等一下,我喜欢这个
Hold on, I like that, man.
“皮条客很难有空”
“It’s hard out here for a pimp.”
调频107.1 来自南孟菲斯的大作 我们一起进入
Hot 107. 1. Big up to South Memphis out there, checking in.
我知道你们想要什么, 马上奉上
I got your requests, and I got that coming up for you.
锁住你的频率
Keep your radios locked.
会搞乱我的模式的
This is messing with my mode.
完全是一堆狗屁
This is a bunch of bullshit, man.
这是我的全部 所以我小心保管
This is all I got So I keeps it hot
否则我该怎么做? 偷偷看着你广♥告♥
How I’m supposed to not? Read your post to plot
偷偷看着你广♥告♥
“Read your post to plot.”
宝贝,这有些为难是吧
Baby, this is some hard shit right here.
设法捕捉脑子里的灵感
Trying to take what’s in your head, man,
并把它变成文字组合在一起, 简直像猜谜一样
and put it into words that fit together like a puzzle.
所以,你看……
So, you know…
我倒希望我能帮什么忙
I wish there was something I could do.
你知道……
You know, just…
宝贝,你是我的全部动力
Shit, baby, you my whole operation.
你会是他们称为的……
You might be what they call a…
主要投资者,明白么?
Like, a primary investor, you know?
让我这些灵感一点点出来
Making this shit happen one trick at a time.
诺拉 – 什么事?
Hey, Nola. – What?
记得我们第一次见面?
Remember when I first met you?
我第一见到你的地方? 记得你在的那个卡车站?
Right where I found you at? Remember, you was at the truck stop?
最不具风流潜质的人, 正招揽那些卡车司机
Smallest little lot lizard I’d ever seen, tricking them truckers for change.
不过你挺勇敢的 非常大的勇气
But you had balls, man. Big gorilla balls.
我喜欢你这点,诺拉
I got love for you, Nola.
非常喜欢
Big love.
我不是说男人和女人之间的那种爱
And I ain’t talking about a way a man love a woman or nothing like that.
是兄弟间的那种
I’m talking about like a brother.
帮我个忙
Hey, do me a favor.
我想让你把手放这,两只手
I want you to put your hands right here. Both of them.
我也把我双手放这
Now, I’m gonna put my hands here too.
知道这是什么意思么
Know what this means?
什么?
What?
那表示我们说了算
It means we in charge.
我们手握着方向盘,我们说了算
It means we got our hands on the wheel. We in charge.
其他人说的不算
Not them tricks out there, man.
我们说了算
We in charge.
我要你说这句话……
I wanna hear you say it…
这样我能像你信任我那样信任你
…so I can believe in you the same way you believe in me.
我们说的算
We in charge.
你不能再好好的说么? 认真点说
That’s the best you can do? Say it like you mean it.
我们说的算
We in charge.
你说过你觉得这没关系
You said you was all right with this.
那是你想听的吧? 算了吧
It’s what you wanna hear, right? So let’s just drop it.
不,叶维蒂,我想知道你的 真实想法
No, Yevette. I wanna hear what you really think.
你不会想知道的 – 不,我想知道
No, you don’t. – Yes, I do.
这可是你说的
You say that,
但是我知道你想听到什么, 所以我就说那些好了
but I know you wanna hear what you want, so that’s what I’m gonna say.
我厌倦了别人跟我说他知道 我想的是什么
I’m sick and tired of people telling me what I’m thinking,
好像我不知道,自己在想什么似的
Iike I don’t know my own goddamned mind.
别用那种口气跟我说话, 好吧,克莱德?