And I’m gonna tell you something.
我想念你,杰
I miss you, Jay.
伙计,是蒂杰,伙计! – 蒂杰
Man, it’s Djay, man! – Djay.
蒂杰,伙计! – 蒂杰,我的错,黑鬼
Djay, man! – Djay, my bad, nigga.
我的错,蒂杰,蒂杰 – 蒂杰
My bad. Djay, Djay. – Djay.
你知道,在现实生活中,伙计
You know, in real life, man,
你知道,如果你给我一机会……
you know, if you give me a shot…
你知道,仅仅……
…you know, just…
仅仅给我一个机会 让我的声音能被听见,伙计
Just give me a chance to get my voice heard, man,
你知道,我将……
you know, I wouldn’t…
我想我的感谢无以言表,伙计
I think I wouldn’t even have words for that shit, man.
让我告诉你一些事情,伙计 看这
Let me tell you something, man. Look here.
我有些事情告诉你 – 糟糕,他站起来了
Got something I wanna tell you. – Shit, he getting up.
别站起来 – 听我说,这很重要
Don’t get up. – Listen to me, this is important.
现在,这是认真地,看着我
Now, this is serious. Look at me.
看着我,伙计
Look at me, man.
好的,伙计 – 你在笑,这他妈的一点都不好笑
Okay, man. – You laughing, this shit ain’t funny.
我是认真地,现在 – 好的,我和你一样
I’m serious, now. – Okay, I’m with you.
每个人必须有梦想,朋友
Everybody gotta have a dream, boy.
每个人都要有梦想的 你听我说么?
Everybody got to have a dream. You hear me?
我听你在说,伙计
I hear you, man.
你知道我在说什么么? – 不要——不要倒下,伙计!
You know what I’m talking about? – Don’t make– Don’t fall, man!
我不能帮你,伙计
I can’t help you, man.
厕所在哪?
Where the bathroom at?
黑鬼,那边,伙计,上那
Nigga, over there, man. Go get it.

Hey.
嘿,嘿,伙计 你最好帮帮你的朋友,伙计
Hey, hey, man. You better help your nigga, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不认为它将继续 – 它怎会么继续
I didn’t think it was going in. – How’d it go?
像专业的表演,伙计
Played it like a pro, man.
我的想法只是……
My mode is just…
现在刚刚闪过我的脑海
Just pounding in my head now.
我的意思是——
I mean, and it’s–
现在我很有决心
It’s hard in my heart right now.
现在那伙计必须做的只是播放那该死的东西
All that boy gotta do is just play the damn thing,
它将是不可否认的,伙计 不可否认的,伙计
and it’s gonna be undeniable, man. Undeniable, baby.
我想你将不得不 从其他皮条客哪里抢生意了,伙计
I think you gonna have to get your weed from some other hustler, man.
你正在走你自己的路 你正在走你自己的路
You’re on your way. You’re on your way.
嘿……
Hey…
我有点东西给你
…I got something for you.
谢谢你所做的一切,伙计
Thank you for everything, man.
把我的外套给我,伙计
Let me get my jacket, man.
我要去小便 我马上回,宝贝
I’m gonna take me a piss, and I’m gonna roll, baby.
照顾好自己
You take care of yourself.
我会的,下次你看见我的时候,伙计 我将是100尺高,伙计
I will. Next time you see me, man, I’m gonna be 1 00 feet tall, man.
像那么高……
Talking all this…
放屁,我不能……
Shit, I can’t…
黑鬼和我说话 我才不关心那狗屎,伙计
Nigga talking to me. I don’t care about that shit, man.
嘿,史金尼,伙计
Hey, Skinny, man.
你要小便?
You need to take a piss?
嘿,宝贝,让我们试着站起来
Hey, baby, let’s try this shit standing up.
快点,伙计,快点
Come on, man. Come on.
现在,不要试着…… – 快点,大块头
Now, don’t try… – Come on. Big motherfucker.
黑鬼和我说话 他的鬼话
Nigga talking to me about his bullshit.
黑鬼,我在和你说话,伙计
Nigga, I’m talking to you, man.
我在和你说话,朋友,你需要 一点帮助,是么?和我站在这
I’m talking to you, dog. You need a little help, okay? Stay with me here.
我将拉上你的裤子,黑鬼 我没系上
I’m gonna pull your pants up, nigga. I ain’t no faggot or nothing.
你知道,妈的
You know, shit, ain’t too many men
为他穿裤子,妈的
pull a nigga’s dick up for him. Shit.
你最好为这对我友好些,伙计
You better show me some love for this one, man.
你知道,有一天……
You know, one day…
有一天,你和我 一起在旅行,伙计
One day, you and me gonna be on tour, man.
我再也不为你做这些了 旅行?
I ain’t gonna do this shit for you. – Tour?
你说的什么旅行? – 妈的,伙计
What tour you taking about? – Shit, man.
伙计,你知道,一个他妈的黑鬼
Man, you know, a fucked-up nigga
现在会对你做野蛮的事情
would do some wild shit to you right now.
嘿,嘿,黑,快点,伙计 快点,快点,快点
Hey, hey, hey. Come on, man. Come on, come on, come on.
快点,宝贝 让我们离开这他妈的——
Come on, baby. Let’s get the fuck up–
嘿,史金尼,伙计
Hey, Skinny, man.
你告诉我这狗屎磁带 是刚从你的口袋掉出来的,伙计
You tell me this shit just fell out your pocket, man.
史金尼?
Skinny?
嘿,婊♥子♥
Hey, bitch.
你告诉我这狗屎磁带 是刚从你的口袋掉出来的,伙计
You tell me this shit fell out your pocket, man.
嘿,嘿,嘿,伙计 – 嘿,怎么了,伙计?
Hey, hey, hey, man. – Hey, what, man?
你知道你能做什么?
You know what you could do?
我能做什么,伙计? 你告诉我我能做什么,伙计
What can I do, man? You tell me what I can do, man.
你能为我口♥交♥,婊♥子♥
You can suck my dick, bitch.
嘿,婊♥子♥,为什么你不吃屎? 操♥他♥妈♥的!
Hey, bitch, why don’t you suck on this shit? Motherfucker!
这就是你♥他♥妈♥的想要的,伙计?
This what the fuck you want, man?
这就是你♥他♥妈♥的想要的,伙计?
This what the fuck you want, man?
噢,狗屎
Oh, shit.
噢,上帝
Oh, God.
噢,史金尼,伙计 嘿,嘿,黑鬼
Oh, Skinny, man. Hey. Hey, nigga.
嘿,史金尼!嘿,史金尼 他妈的醒醒,伙计!
Hey, Skinny! Hey, Skinny, wake the fuck up, man!
史金尼,快点,伙计! 快点,伙计,快件,黑鬼
Skinny, come on, man! Come on, man. Come on, nigga.
呼吸,他妈的!
Breathe, you motherfucker!
嘿,唷,史金—— 怎么?!
Hey, yo, Skin– What the–?!
糟糕!
Shit!
他妈的快醒!快起来!
Get the fuck up! Get your ass up!
快起来,他妈的!
Get your ass up, motherfucker!
哦,糟了! 嘿,他妈的
Oh, shit! – Hey, motherfuckers,
我马上出来!
I’m coming out now!
如果我看见反任何映反抗,他妈的
If I see any gleam, motherfuckers,
我要射穿他妈的脑袋!
I’m gonna shoot this motherfucker in his head!
打这黑鬼! – 打他!
Shoot this nigga! – Get him!
打这黑鬼! – 他妈的,婊♥子♥!
Shoot this nigga! – Fuck off, bitch!
嘿,黑鬼,他妈的后退!
Hey, niggas, back the fuck up!
不是今晚,黑鬼!不是今晚! – 打他!打他!
Not tonight, nigga! Not tonight! – Shoot him! Shoot him!

I
他在那! 他妈的往那跑了!
There he is! There that motherfucker go!
那边! – 远离门
Right there! – Away from the door.
嘿,伙计,我瞄不准 他们太近了
Hey, man, I ain’t armed. It’s in the glove.
他们太近了,伙计 – 蒂杰! 蒂杰
It’s in the glove, man. – Djay! Djay!
嘿,等等,伙计!嘿,夏,没事 嘿,等等!
Hey, wait, man! Hey, Shug, it’s okay. Hey, wait!
嘿,离我远点,伙计 – 蒂杰!
Hey, get off my foot, man. – Djay!
嘿,离我远点,伙计!
Hey lay off my foot, man!
操,伙计!嘿,伙计! – 下车!
Fuck you, man! Hey, man! – Get down on the car!
嘿,让他们离我女人远点! – 嘿,把你的手拿开!
Hey, get them off my girl! – Hey, get your hands off her!
嘿,伙计!
Hey, man!
操! – 他妈发生什么了,黑鬼?
Fuck! – What the fuck’s up now, nigga?
爆了他妈的头,伙计 – 黑鬼,快点,快点
Bust his motherfucking head, man. – Nigga, come on, come on.
蒂杰,请不要,你在干什么?
Djay, please, what did you do?
嘿,伙计!快点,伙计! 他转进去了,伙计!
Hey, man! Come on, man! He turned himself in, man!
你不必想捕狗那样那样对他!
You ain’t gotta dog-pile on him like that!
嘿,唷,她怀孕了,伙计!
Hey, yo, she pregnant, man!
别忘了,伙计 你毁了一切
Don’t forget, man, you knock this motherfucker out.
他将不得不回到这
He’s gonna have to come around here.
蒂杰,告诉我怎么办,求求你
Djay, tell me what to do, please.
请告诉我怎么办
Please tell me what to do.
宝贝,拿着我的本子
Baby, take my pad.
我要你让它在电台播放
I want you to get that shit up on the radio.
你亲手把它给DJ手上,明白?
You put it in the DJ’s hand yourself, you hear me?
好的,我会的 – 让他播
Okay, I will. – Get him up.
我有一堆样带在车里
I got a stack of demos right there in the car.
我要你拿着钥匙和样带—— 钥匙,你在CD上找!
I want you to get Key and them– Key, y’all put my shit on CD!
好的,伙计!
All right, man!
诺拉,你掌管着 行么?
Nola, you in charge and shit, all right?
2周内,我要在院子里听到我的音乐在2:01 明白?
In two weeks, I wanna hear my shit in the yard at 2:01, you hear me?
放了他! – 他妈的!
Get him! – Motherfucker!
婊♥子♥! – 别那样打他!
Bitch! – Don’t hit him like that!
放了他!婊♥子♥!