and the fact we go back in the day,
我请客,好吧?
it’s on me, okay?
唔,继续 找个位子 我的亲兄弟
Well, go on ahead and have a seat, my blood brother.
嘿,是的,瞧瞧这 闻那,该死,朋友
Hell, yeah. Check this out here. Smell that. Damn, boy.
朋友,他不是在这里晃得! 我想我恋爱了
Boy, he wasn’t playing around with this here! I think I’m in love.
你记得白天回来的路
You remember way back in the day
当你习惯开车时喧嚷你的风格,伙计?
when you used to be hustling your tapes over at the drive-in, man?
什么? – 看看这屁♥股♥,朋友!
What? – Look at that ass, boy!
上帝保佑他妈的美国! 你好么,宝贝?
God bless America in this motherfucker! What’s going on, baby?
今天是独♥立♥日! 今天是独♥立♥日,对吧?
It’s lndependence Day! It is lndependence Day, right?
你知道,我从——
You know, I got that up from–
这有个阔少从新奥尔良带来给我的,伙计
There’s this little dude brought that up from New Orleans, man.
我第一个!我第一个!
Me first! Me first!
嘿,史金尼!
Hey, Skinny!
你♥他♥妈♥的到底怎么了,伙计?
What the fuck happened to you, man?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底怎么了,伙计?
What the fuck happened to you, man?
你♥他♥妈♥的刚才在说什么?
What the fuck did you just say?
我不是有意冒犯你们
I don’t mean no disrespect and all.
我只是想起当你第一次 地下“旷课乐”
I just remember when your first underground crunk
风靡了他妈的整个街道,伙计
hit the motherfucking streets, man,
那就像他妈的台风吹过孟菲斯
that shit flew through Memphis like a motherfucking typhoon.
你当时就在那,伙计
Y’all was there, man.
黑鬼甚至不能 在没有人行道的街区移♥动♥半步
Nigga couldn’t even walk halfway down the block without the pavement
拜倒在他脚下 因为歌♥迷太兴奋
crumbling underneath his feet because some cat was bumping
狗屁 别甜言蜜语的,伙计
your shit out the back of his Caddy, man.
我们只是想你,史金尼,仅此而已
We just miss you, Skinny, that’s all.
想我?起来,婊♥子♥ 等等,等等,等等
Miss me? Get up, bitch. Hold up. Hold up. Hold up.
想我?黑鬼,我不曾—— – 操这个黑鬼,伙计
Miss me? Nigga, I don’t even– – Fuck this nigga, man.
所以等等,等等,等等,等等
So wait, wait, wait, wait.
你是说 我不能再那样火了?
You trying to say I can’t cut it no more?
说我不行了? 那就是你想要告诉我的?
Like I ain’t the shit? That’s what you trying to tell me?
我没有那么说 – 你♥他♥妈♥的到底在说什么?
I ain’t saying nothing like that. – Then what the fuck is you saying?
你在说什么?
What is you saying, then?
要知道,伙计
Dig this right here, man.
某一天,这整个他妈的地方将会消失
One day, this whole motherfucking place is gonna be gone.
这俱乐部,这城市,伙计
This club, this city, man.
这整个美国,伙计 都将归于尘土,对吧?
This whole U.S. of A., man, is just gonna turn to dust, right?
而且一个全新的文明将从这里出现
And a whole new civilization is gonna rise from this one.
而且他们将开始发掘, 你知道
And they gonna start digging, you know.
他们将会 从埃及挖掘出金字塔
They gonna dig up the pyramids over in Egypt.
他们将会挖掘出埃菲尔铁塔
They gonna dig up the Eiffel Tower,
自♥由♥女神和纽约州
Statue of Liberty and the Empire State.
但是如果一个黑鬼想知道我?
But if a nigga wanna know about me?
想知道孟菲斯?
Wanna know about Memphis?
他们将要做的就是找你的 第一张地下磁带,黑鬼
All they gotta do is find your first underground tape, nigga.
北方第三的暴徒,他妈的 伙计,那就是
North Third Thugs. Motherfuck it, man. That was the shit.
你知道,我删了那狗屎在 我妈的洗衣间,伙计
You know, I cut that shit in my own mama’s laundry room, man.
朋友,那是地狱般的伤痛
Boy, it was raw as hell,
但我把我所有的一切都归为狗屎,伙计
but I put everything I had into that shit, man.
恩,但看看,对于我那是 你天赋的象征,你知道么?
Yeah, but see, to me that was a sign of your genius, you know?
瞧,因为那是无法攀越的珠穆朗玛峰
See, because it’s not enough for a man to climb Mount Everest.
你知道,他必须最少的工具开始
You know, he gotta do that shit with the least amount of tools.
它是关于男人,一个男人 – 一个男人和他的技能
It’s about the man. One man. – One man and his skills.
就像日本武士说的,“剑 只在它主人的手里才有力”
Like the samurai say, “The sword is only as powerful as its master.”
而且它不是战斗的狗,它是
And it ain’t the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size
狗间的战斗,黑鬼 狗间的战斗
of the fight in the dog, nigga. – Of the fight in the dog.
我的黑鬼 我的黑鬼,狗屎
My nigga. – My nigga. Shit.
你知道,我认识 一个像你的黑鬼,伙计
You know, and I know a nigga like you, man,
一个男人必须做一个男人该做的,对吧?
a man gotta do what a man gotta do, right?
你知道,有时一个黑鬼他必须
You know, sometimes a nigga gotta surround himself
他妈的
with a whole bunch of motherfuckers
想他们知道 他妈的史金尼·布莱克是谁
that think they got a say in who the fuck Skinny Black is.
是的,他们给我拉皮条过 我不必为这撒谎
Yeah, they pimping me. I ain’t gonna lie about that.
得到面包 面包和其他
Gotta break bread with all these
太他妈多的这样的人 世风日下
number-crunching motherfuckers, man. It ain’t like it used to be.
嘿,宝贝,你不准备对我解释 这该死的事情,伙计
Hey, baby, you ain’t gotta explain a damn thing to me, man.
因为我一直在这里等你
Because I’m always gonna be here for you.
同样的路 我们这里等你某天回来
Same way we was here for you way back in the day.
噢,伙计 – 他带了盒磁带
Oh, man. – He got a cassette tape.
还记得么? – 这黑鬼饶舌,伙计
Remember that? – This nigga tripping, man.
伙计,看看这磁带!
Man, look at this shit!
笨蛋们, 你们看见这黑鬼 带什么了,伙计?我的地下演出磁带,伙计
Tigga, Slobs, you see what this nigga got, man? My underground, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的从哪里搞到的? 我甚至都没有留下!
Where the fuck you get this from? I ain’t even got no more of these left!
史金尼,你有成千上万这样的保留物
Skinny, you got thousands of those left in you.
你要做的仅仅是回家,伙计 因为我们想你
All you gotta do is just come back home, man. Because we miss you.
回家,伙计.
Come home, man.
我
I
你站在你产品的背后,黑鬼?
You stand behind your product, nigga?
一场母猪的交♥配♥?
Is a pig’s pussy pork?
我有这野马,对么?
I had this Mustang, right?
操♥他♥妈♥的! 你听见我说的?
Motherfucking tight-ass ride! You hear me?
住嘴
Hood snout.
他妈的什么住嘴? – 他妈的
What the fuck is a hood snout? – Maple dash.
那个该死的住嘴 像是从那边出来的
It’s the goddamn hood come up, like that from the sides,
他妈的 – 好的
like a fucking nose. – Okay.
他妈的 – 狗屎
Hood snout, maple dash. – Shit.
你明白我的意思么? 双舌金属怪
You know what I mean? Two-tone metallic monster
他妈的,你知道么? – 我在听你说的
motherfucker, you know? – I hear you.
所以我去了我老婆那 法庭那边,对么?
So I go to my lady’s crib over there in The Courts, right?
你去过法庭么? – 我去过一次法庭
You had one in The Courts? – I had one in The Courts.
你去过法庭? – 我去过好几次法庭
You had one in The Courts? – I had a few of them in The Courts.
所以,瞧,伙计,我上那,对么? 我丢尽了脸
So, look, man, I go up in there, right? I get my ugly on real quick,
出来,我的车跑了! 你听我说没?
come out, my ride is gone! You hear me?
60秒钟就不见了? 60秒钟就不见了
Gone in 60 seconds? – Gone in 60–
我已经他妈的很快了
And I nut pretty damn fast,
所以他们那些黑鬼不应该 把我的车开走!你听见没?
so them niggas must’ve took my ride like that! You hear me?
所以我叫人,我叫人来 我这么说,“带我走”
So I call up my crew. I call my crew up, I’m like, “Come pick me up.”
因为我知道他们那些黑鬼 只可能开我的车去一个地方
Because I know there’s only one place them niggas going riding in my car.
那就是他妈的麦尔布兰郡,伙计
That’s motherfucking Millbranch, man.
麦尔布兰郡,麦尔布兰郡,对么?
Millbranch. Millbranch, right?
那么我们就去麦尔布兰郡 然后在那守着
So we go down to Millbranch, and we wait.
很肯定,就像我说的 不足1小时
And sure enough, just like I said, not even an hour go by,
这些黑鬼 开着我的车来了,对吧?
and these niggas coming in my ride, right?
然后我们冲上去,把他们狠狠揍一顿
So we roll up in front. We box them in.
接下来的事情你知道 20个人
Next thing you know, 20 motherfuckers
冲向那些黑鬼们 把他们拉出我的车
come rushing at these niggas, pulling them out of my car.
我只是大叫,像个小婊♥子♥,这样
I’m just screaming like a little bitch, like,
“别碰我的车! 别碰我的车!”
“Don’t touch my car! Don’t touch my car!”
伙计,我现在能坐这里大笑了
Tripping, man. I can sit back and laugh about it now,
但是该死的,这一点都不好笑 你听到没?
but goddamn it, it wasn’t funny then. You hear me? At all.
你知道,我坐这听你说话,伙计
You know, I’m sitting here listening to you, man.
你不要吹牛和瞎扯 伙计,你只是告诉我它如何
And you ain’t bragging and shit, man, you just telling me how it is
从另一个角度看 从你的角度看
being on the side of the moon that you see from.
而且我知道像我这样的黑鬼不是……
And I realize a nigga like me ain’t…
我不是一个闷瓜,伙计
I ain’t but a slice of cheese off your motherfucking cracker, man.
好的 – 你知道……
Right. – You know…
但我让事情这样了
…but I got this thing right here.
我为这事操心,伙计
My motherfucking heart beats in this thing, man.
我他妈的就为了这盒磁带,伙计?
Fuck I’m gonna do with a cassette tape, man?
瞧,那是我的心血,伙计
See, that’s my blood pumped in this shit, man.
朋友,你知道么 现在是新千年了,黑鬼?
Dog, do you know it’s a new millennium, nigga?
没有磁带我做不成任何事情
I can’t do nothing with no cassette tape.
我甚至没有一个磁带播放机
I don’t even have a cassette-tape player.
这他妈的是什么狗屎? – 我不是跟你开玩笑
What the fuck is this shit here? – I ain’t trying to play you.
我很感激你能这样像男人样与我聊天
I appreciate the fact you talking to me man-to-man like this and shit.
嘿,平等的对待我,伙计
Hell, treating me like an equal, man.
而且我这里给你唯一的理由是因为……
And the only reason I give you that right there is because…
你知道,你和我 我们来自同一个地方
…you know, you and me, we come from the same place,
你明白我的意思么? – 恩,那是事实,伙计
you know what I mean? – Right. That’s the truth, man.
嘿,我们是老朋友了,伙计 – 千真万确的老朋友,伙计
Hell, we old friends, man. – Definitely. Definitely old friends, man.
我要告诉你一些事情