Put it down hard Then I started pumpin’ to this
我让他们拿了点大♥麻♥ 他们喜欢这个
I let some others get a dose And they was nuttin’ to this
让我们查下连接 因为我们今天要回去
Let me check my connections ‘Cause we go back in the day
他们在找大♥麻♥? 听说我卖♥♥这个
Say they was lookin’ for ‘dro Heard I was hustlin’ hay
让我来指挥我的黑鬼们 朝我的婊♥子♥们吐吐沫
Got me connin’ my niggas Spittin’ game to my ho’s
这是我的机会 我觉得所有的事情要消失了
This my opportunity I feel like anything goes
我从不奢望看到新千年,伙计
I was never supposed to see The new millennium, man
而且我决不让我爸白死
And I refuse To let my dad die in vain
所以 我付出我的全部 你能感觉到我的挣扎和痛苦
So I give it my all You feel my struggle and pain
如果你不明白我在说什么 你不了解这个游戏
If you ain’t feelin’ what I’m spittin’ Trick, you lame to the game
但是我的朋友们知道我牵制了它
But the closest ones to me Know I’m holdin’ it down
某天你能了解我 我们将毁了这个镇
You gonna feel me one day We gonna be hurtin’ the town
熙熙攘攘
Keep hustlin’
它不会因我而停息 不,它不会因我而停息
It ain’t over for me No, it ain’t over for me
永不停息
Keep flowin’
我要停止我的游戏 并且得到属于我的
I’ma step my game up And get what’s coming to me
熙熙攘攘 熙熙攘攘
Keep hustlin’ Keep on hustlin’
它不会因我而停息 不,它不会因我而停息
It ain’t over for me No, it ain’t over for me
永不停息 永不停息
Keep flowin’ Keep on flowin’
我要停止我的游戏 并且得到属于我的
I’ma step my game up And get what’s coming to me
谢谢
Thank you.
你穿着皮衣不热么?
Ain’t you gonna be hot in your coat?
不,这是好皮子,伙计
No, this is good leather, man.
这种皮能保持你想要的体温
The kind that keep you at the temperature you wanna be at,
明白么?
know what I mean?
看到这里的东西没?
See this thing right here?
这是我爸的手表
This was my daddy’s watch.
他以前为社区学校工作并且……
He used to work for the school district and all…
修全镇的公共汽车
…fixing them buses all over town.
是的
Yeah.
常常,每当我看到公共汽车经过
Every now and then, when I see them buses go by today,
我就很兴奋 因为我可以说
I get all excited because I say,
“我爸曾经在那工作,”知道么?
“My daddy used to work on that,” you know?
但是,你知道,他死了大概十多年后
But, you know, after he’d been there maybe about ten years or so,
有让
gave him this and…
这手表陪葬他的想法,但是我刚才说的又出现了
Kind of thought about burying him with it, but then again I said,
“或许不要,可能我应该把它 当作传家宝,”知道我的意思
“Maybe not, maybe I should keep it as an heirloom,” know what I mean?
我有东西给你 – 什么?
I got you something. – What?
唔,那是,你知道 我已经看过他们的录像和其他
Well, it’s like, you know, I been watching them videos and all.
而且好像所有的说唱者 他们都有项链
And it be like all them rappers, they got some chain.
所以……
So…

Oh, shit.
是的
Yeah.
你一直谈你的名字是如何如何好 等等
You always talking about your name being right and everything,
所以我想你是多么希望别人 能看到它怎么拼
so I thought people could see how you like it spelled out.
你知道,和J-A-Y
You know, with the J-A-Y.
天哪
Damn.
这太完美了,伙计 – 让我带上它
This shit is perfect, man. – Let me put it on.
我想看看 – 好的
I wanna see it. – Okay.
D. – 什么事?
D. – What?
我不敢相信 我喜欢它
I can’t believe– I get like this
因为我怀孕了……
because I’m pregnant and everything…
但是,你知道, 让我开始为……
…but, you know, letting me sing on the…
样带唱歌♥和 你所做的事情……
On the demo and everything like you do…
唔,它只是…… 它让我觉得真的……
…well, it just… It made me feel real…
真的很特别
Real special.
而且……
And…
我的意思是,我知道你们 上上下下的忙碌……
I mean, I know y’all gonna be moving on and moving up…
而且你让非常合适的人来唱它
…and y’all are gonna get real good people to sing,
你知道,永远支持你和你的一切……
you know, backup for you and everything…
但我只是……
…but I just…
D,我要你知道它对我来说是全部
D, I need you to know it meant the world to me.
过来
Come here.
非常感谢你,D
Thank you so much, D.
蒂杰,快点,伙计 你要9点赶到那,对吧?
Djay, come on, man, you gotta be there at 9:00, right?
冷静,伙计 他将整晚都在那
Calm your ass down, man. He gonna be there all night.
我不怕
I ain’t scared.
我知道
I know.
快点,伙计 – 哇,瞧瞧
Come on, man. – Wow, check it out.
好的,看这,蒂杰, 我把一些多的样带放在车里了,好么,伙计?
Okay, look here. Djay, I put some extra demos in the car, all right, man?
万一他们有 一些势力眼在那里
In case they have some label folk there.
嘿,如果他们想要CD 他们必须要打倒我们才行
Hey, if they want CDs, they just gonna have to hit us back on that.
伙计,我喜欢那个 我也要一个
Man, I like that. I need to get one of those.
D
D.
你还好吧,伙计? – 你进入状态了么,D?
You all right, man? – You got your mode on, D?
稍等一下
Hold up for a second.

I
今晚来参加一个派对
Came to party tonight.
你怎么了,伙计? 你的朋友在哪?
What’s happening with you, man? Where your boy at?
在那个大桌子旁边
Over at the big table.
我看不见他,伙计 – 我带你过去,你准备好了么?
I don’t see him, man. – I’ll take you over. You ready?
嘿,让我们先喝杯,伙计
Hey, let’s get a drink first, man.
好的,管它什么地狱
All right, what the hell.
嘿,我看你今晚打扮了一番,哼? – 你是个孬种?
Hey, I see you packing tonight, huh? – Do a bear shit in the woods?
嘿,那他妈的是谁? 嘿,那他妈的是谁,伙计?
Hey, who the fuck is that? Hey, who the fuck is that, man?
噢,伙计,我不敢相信 现在我该死的眼睛看到了什么!
Oh, man, I can’t believe what my goddamn eyes are seeing right now!
我看到导盲犬样的黑鬼
I’m gonna have to get a Seeing Eye nigga
只要告诉我我他妈的看到了什么,伙计!
just to tell me what the fuck I’m looking at, man!
是真的?可能么?
Is it? Could it be?
这个,该死的只有是——
The one, the goddamn only–
史金尼!
Skinny!
是你么? – 笨蛋!
Is that you? – Slobs!
伙计,又胖,又脏,又恶心 – 我的黑鬼
Boy, you fat, black and nasty, – My nigga.
卖♥♥油腻火腿,吃鸡肉的 – 你个埃塞俄比亚贴海报的小鬼
greasy ham-hock, chicken-eating, – You Ethiopian poster boy.
看-不-到-你-的-小♥弟♥弟♥ – 中东来的的弃婴
can’t-see-your-own-dick, – Middle Eastern stepchild.
屁♥股♥裂开花
ass-crack-longer-than-the- M-l-S-S-l-S-S-l-P-P-l,
又肥,又脏,又恶心的私生子!
fat, black, nasty bastard!
最近过得如何? – 过来,黑鬼!
What’s going on? – Come here, nigga!
我的黑鬼怎么样? – 白天回来的,黑鬼
How’s my nigga? – Back in the day, nigga.
恩,是的 – 白天回来的
Yeah, that was it. – Back in the day.
他妈的白天回来的
Back in the motherfucking day.
过来,伙计 让我们给你买♥♥杯喝的
Bring your ass over here, man. Let me get you a drink.
喝的在你手上 小妞在你膝盖上
A drink in your hand and some pussy in your lap.
嘿,我要那!
Hey, I need that!
你准备好了过去?
You ready to go over?
等……等,伙计
Hold– Hold up, man.
嘿,伙计
Hey, man.
你认识我的朋友蒂杰
Skinny, I think you know my man Djay.
伙计,我不认识这个黑鬼,伙计 – 嘿,宝贝,时间太久了
Man, I don’t know this nigga, man. – Hey, baby, it’s been a long time.
不,冷静,伙计 看到你又回家了真好
No, it’s cool, man. It’s nice to see you home again.
所有人告诉我我离开太久了
Got all these folks telling me I been gone too long.
就像我回来或者其他 像回家
Like I’m coming back or something. Like there’s a back to get back to.
我说,操! 保存孟菲斯最好的地方
I say, fuck! Best place to keep Memphis
是在我的最后一眼 你明白我的意思么?
is in my rear-view, you know what I’m saying?
你明白我的意思么 你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁?
You know what I’m saying, whoever the fuck you is?
你明白我的意思么?
You know what I’m saying?
嘿,伙计,你和你的朋友怎么了?
Hey, man, what’s up with your boy, man?
史金尼 – 我不需要他
Skinny. – I don’t need this shit.
就是这个人 我以前告诉过你的
This is the man I was telling you about.
噢,就是这个人? – 这是蒂杰
Oh, this here the man? – This here Djay.
你和我,我们去了不同的—— – 蒂杰听上去像DJ
You and me, we went to different– – Djay like short-for-something DJ,
或者你的意思是……那种DJ?
or you mean like…that type of DJ?
不,伙计,只是……只是蒂杰 – 伙计,每次我来孟菲斯
No, man. It’s just… It’s just Djay. – Man, every time I come to Memphis,
有人就会用这些老掉牙的肮脏的手段 让我上当,伙计
my folks hooking me up with this old dirt-ass weed out here, man.
他们像从农民那种它出来的
Like they grow it out the ass of some redneck or something.
但是我这得朋友阿奈尔 说你朝凶手扔石头
But my boy Arnel here say you slinging that killer.
那是真的得,还是其他内容?
Is that real, or what?
宝贝,你是法官 你来决定
Baby, you be the judge for that.
我欠你多少钱,伙计?
How much I owe you for this, man?
现在,看得出你对我有多友善
Here now, seeing how friendly you are to me
而事实上我们今天白天才回