76人队
你是带我去看篮球还是看斗鸡?
Taking me to see basketball or a cockfight?
全都看
We do everything.
好吧
Okay.
大高个
Big boy.
他冲过来了
He’s coming.
后退 我怕被他撞翻
Do we back up? He’s gonna take us out.
他说什么?
Uh-huh. What? What did he say?
他想打NBA
He wants to go to the NBA.
是吗?我们来就是为了这个
Yeah, that’s why we’re here. -Mm-hmm.
很厉害 告诉他
Very impressive. Tell him.
一个能得分的大块头
Just a big man who makes shots.
他现在就能打首发
He would be in the rotation right now.
并且成为中坚力量 他会成为一员猛将 只要…
And be a force, he would be a powerhouse in the league.
我得问几个问题
I do have to ask something.
我的档案中说你今年22岁
So it says in my files, you’re 22 years old.
-对 -这准确吗?你22岁?
Yeah. -It’s accurate? You’re 22 years old?
是的 我22岁
Yes, I’m 22 years old.
我之所以问你这个…他在说英语
The reason I’m asking… He’s speaking English?
-对 -那你…
Yeah. -You understand my English?
能听懂我的英语吗? 如果你超过22岁
Because you can’t be in the draft
而且是外国人 那就无法参加NBA选秀
if you’re over 22, if you’re from overseas.
你有出生证明吗?
Do you have a birth certificate?
烧掉了
It was big fire.
好吧 这是谁?
Oh. Okay.
我儿子
Who’s this? -It’s my son.
-你儿子? -是的
It’s your son? -Yes.
他多大了?
How old is he?
他十岁
He’s ten years old.
十岁?好吧
He’s ten years old. Okay. Okay.
♪ Set our eyes west Chase the sunset ♪
♪ Hint of wine on my breath And you got your hand on my hand ♪
♪ Lips to my ear Whisper, “Switch to 5th gear” ♪
♪ Pull me closer, baby, don’t let go ♪
刚才防守是怎么回事?
What was going on on defense?
比赛前你是不是吸毒了?
Did you drug a little before the game?
一点?一点也不行
A little bit. No Way!
打NBA需要防守 这你是知道的
NBA, we need defense. You know that.
我知道 好吧
I know. Okay.
♪ Nothing in the rear view But wasted time ♪
♪ Steal my heart, I promise I won’t tell ♪
♪ And if I steal your kisses, baby Pay my bail ♪
♪ Please ignore the wanted posters ♪
♪ The weight of guilt might slow us down ♪
♪ We got the whole world ahead And the old world behind ♪
♪ Nothing in the rear view But wasted time ♪
嘿 美女
Hey, pretty lady.
-你在哪里? -我在希腊
Where are you? I’m in Greece
享受当地美食 非常美味
enjoying the local cuisine. It’s very good.
宝贝 你在自杀
Babe, you’re killing yourself.
对 我就是想自杀
Yeah, that’s the idea.
我爱你 回头见
I love you, I’ll see you soon.
♪ You’re the whole world And the world is mine ♪
嘿 小妹
Hey, Bubba.
爸爸 我跟你说我不懂几何
Dad, when I said I didn’t get geometry,
并不是让你给老师发邮件 太丢人了
I didn’t want you to email my teacher. So embarrassing.
♪ We got the whole world ahead And the old world behind ♪
♪ Nothing in the rear view But wasted time ♪
♪ Steal my heart, I promise I won’t tell ♪
必胜客
♪ And if I steal your kisses, baby Pay my bail ♪
你怎么样?想打篮球吗?
How about you? You wanna play basketball?
哈斯绝对是今年 最具轰动效应的德国球员
哈斯得分了!
斯坦利 你知道有多少球探 来看过哈斯比赛吗?
Stanley, you know how many scouts have come to see Haas play?
但我们乐见他去76人队打球
We would love to see him go to the Sixers.
恩比德、哈里斯、哈斯
Embiid. Maxey. Harris. Haas.
王朝传承 对吧?
Dynasty. No?
听起来不错
I like the sound of that. Sure.
♪ And you’re the whole world And the world is mine, baby ♪
♪ Tail me, if you dare ♪
♪ Ride till there’s no road left ♪
♪ Coppers on our trail ♪
♪ Would you follow me… ♪
当地时间为上午7点42分
The local time is 7:42 a.m.
对于那些回到费城的人 欢迎回家
For those of you returning home to Philadelphia, welcome back.
♪ Let’s run for our lives ♪
♪ I’d rather be running Than run out of time ♪
♪ Whole world ahead And the old world behind ♪
♪ Nothing in the rear view But wasted time ♪
♪ Steal my heart, I promise I won’t tell ♪
♪ And if I steal your kisses, baby Pay my bail ♪
♪ We got the whole world ahead And the old world behind ♪
♪ Whole world ahead And the old world behind ♪
♪ You’re the whole world And the world is mine ♪
76人
-嘿 斯坦利 -你们好
Hey, Stan. -Hey, guys.
很高兴见到你们
Good to see ya.
-你在跟谁约会? -拜托 爸爸
Who you’ve been dating? -Yeah. Come on, Dad.
-你没有跟别人约会? -我才不告诉你是谁呢
You’re not dating? -I’d never tell you who I was dating.
-等一下 -好
Just a second. -Okay.
-嗨 哇 -嗯
Hi. Wow,
你很疲惫的样子
you look tired.
我…坐的红眼航♥班♥
I had a red-eye.
德国的乔丹怎么样?
How was the German MJ?
我正想谈这个 你要走?
I’m about to get into all that. You’re not staying?
我11点半要跟亚当•萧华通电♥话♥
I have an 11:30 call with Adam Silver.
你不喜欢那孩子 对吧?
You didn’t like the kid? did you?
我去!祝你好运 苏格曼
Oh… shit. Good luck, Sugerman.
别走
Please don’t go. –
好吧 再见
Okay. Goodbye.
这孩子进球很轻松 他能在任何位置投篮
Kid can score at will. Makes shots from all over the floor.
他是防守队员的噩梦
A match-up nightmare.
他的真实投篮命中率 跟当年斯蒂芬在戴维森学院时一样
His true shooting percentage, same as Steph’s was at Davidson.
-拜托 你太夸张了 -没有 他只是在读统计数据 比利
You’re taking it too far. -He’s just reading the stats, Billy.
我觉得道格会喜欢这孩子的传球能力
I think Doc will like the way this kid can pass.
你见过他传球吗?我没见过
You’ve seen him pass before? I’ve never seen him pass.
那是因为他的队友太菜 只有投篮才有机会赢得比赛
He’s playing with scrubs. His best chance to win is to shoot.
他会适应我们球队的 我们用模型测算过
With us, he’ll adapt.
他符合所有条件
We’ve done the modeling. He checks every box.
不出三年 他会入选全明星队
In three years he could be an All-Star.
雷克斯 你想现在赢还是三年后赢?
Rex, you want to win now, or in three years?
现在就想赢
We want to win now. -Yeah…
他在进攻方面值得称道 但我不认为道格…
Offensively, there’s a lot to like, but I don’t think
他有什么不足的 斯坦利?
So what’s not to like, Stanley?
柏林队输了很多场比赛
Berlin loses a lot.
这家伙有三场比赛没上场 结果他们赢了
Three games this guy didn’t show up to, they won.
他不上场时球队表现更好
They’re better off when he’s on the bench.
你们看过那份有效统计数据了吗?
You check out the efficiency stats I sent?
统计数据我带来了 斯坦
I actually have the stats, Stan.
谢谢
Thank you.
德国人都说他将成为下一个德克
Everyone in Germany is saying this guy’ll be the next Dirk.
德克整天泡在体育馆 这家伙连热身都迟到
Dirk never left the gym. This guy shows up late to warm-ups.
这孩子能防守所有五个位置
The kid can defend all five positions.
他有这个身体条件 他只是厌倦了在那里打球
He’s physically capable of it. He just gets bored out there.
这两个月我跑了四趟德国
I’ve been to Germany four times in the last two months.
还没见过他做第三次努力 他换防时总是慢一步
I’ve yet to see him make a third effort. He’s late on rotations.
他总是抱怨裁判和队友
Always bitching at refs, bitching at teammates.
他抱怨是因为在乎 他想赢
He’s bitching because he cares. He wants to win.
我们都看过录像
We’ve all seen the tape.
你是说他妈制♥作♥的集锦吗?
Referring to the highlights his mother put together?
你是指你想用于交换的 巴格纳尼的录像带?
Like the Bargnani tape you tried to trade up with?
-太快了 太狠了 -我去
That’s too soon. -Shit.
听着 爸爸 他19岁 身高2.13米
Listen, Dad, he’s a 19-year-old, 7-footer
能够在有人防守的情况下 10米外投篮命中
with a 35-foot range and a guard’s handle.
要是他去了其他球队 我会杀人
I see him in another team’s jersey, I’m gonna goddamn kill someone.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Cool.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
上车
Get in.
好
Okay.
那个
So,
我不会让哈斯参加选秀
I’m not drafting Haas.
那你儿子会杀人
Your son’s gonna kill somebody.
嗯 也许会杀你
Yeah, maybe you.
你不该向他退缩
You shouldn’t have backed down to him.
不 我没有退缩
No, no, no, I didn’t.
我只是想节省大家的时间