What am I doing? Get in the car, you infant!
回他妈车上去!
Get in the fucking car!
上帝啊!
Christ!
为什么你与迈克尔可以有高♥潮♥ 而与你丈夫却不行?
You had an orgasm with Michael and not with your husband?
就是不行 我有努力试了
I didn’t. I was trying very hard.
– 我很紧张 我总是差那么一点 – 是什么让你那么困难呢?
– I was tense. I came close. – What makes it so difficult for you?
我思绪万千 想法一个接着一个 你会笑的
My mind gets racing with thoughts. You’d laugh.
– 我的心理活动有点过于激烈了 – 比如说什么?
– I get so mentally hyperactive. – Like what?
我想我喜欢迈克尔跟我做
I liked what Michael was doing to me…
感觉跟杰克很不一样 他更加温柔
…and it felt different from Jack. More gentle.
让我更加兴奋
And…more exciting.
迈克尔与杰克很不一样
How different Michael was from Jack.
他对生活的认识更加地透彻
How much deeper his vision of life was.
我想
And I thought…
迈克尔像只刺猬
…Michael was a hedgehog…
而杰克像只狐狸
…and Jack was a fox.
然后我想
And then I thought…
朱迪像只狐狸
..Judy was a fox…
而加贝像只刺猬
…and Gabe was a hedgehog.
我想起了我认识的所有人
And I thought about all the people I knew…
他们中谁像是刺猬
…and which were hedgehogs…
谁又像是狐狸
…and which were foxes.
艾尔·西蒙 一个朋友 像只刺猬
Al Simon, a friend, was a hedgehog.
他妻子詹妮 也像只刺猬
His wife, Jenny, was a hedgehog.
而辛迪·萨尔坎像只狐狸
And Cindy Salkind was a fox.
路·帕特里诺像只刺猬
And Lou Patrino was a hedgehog.
我感觉有那么一会儿 你有点
I had the impression that at times…
你有点心不在焉
…you weren’t quite into it.
不 没有!
No. No!
我是说
I mean….
你知道
You know….
我告诉过你 我和杰克之间的问题
I told you the problems I’ve had with Jack.
不!
No!
我感觉很好
It was wonderful.
噢天 我伤到了你的感情 是吗?
I’ve hurt your feelings, right?
我不想让你有错误的印象 我很喜欢
Don’t get the wrong impression. I loved it.
我也是
Me too.
刚开始结婚的时候 我曾非常的激动
I used to get excited when we got married.
然而随着时间的推移 那样的感觉不知怎的就没有了
Somewhere along the line, it slipped away.
还好啦
It’s okay.
什么还好?我没有反应?
What? That I’m not responsive?
我们的感觉真的不错
We had a nice experience.
我们有两种不同的 不错的感觉
We had two separate, nice experiences.
– 但是感觉还是不错的 – 他们各自分离
– But they were nice. – They were separate.
– 现在我明白为什么你丈夫那么抓狂了 – 非常有趣
– No wonder your husband went crazy. – Very funny.
别这样 莎利
Oh, come on, Sally.
– 你饿吗? – 他这么说是想改变话题
– You hungry? – He said, changing the subject.
别说了
Oh, stop it.
那是什么?
What was that?
– 这一带发生过一系列的入室盗窃 – 你把警报器开着吗?
– There’s been some burglaries. – Is the alarm on?
那就报♥警♥
Well, call the police.
– 你是谁? – 你是谁?
– Who are you? – Who are you?
– 杰克 我的天! – 你把我家的门锁给换了
– Jack, my God! – You changed the lock on my own house.
– 他是谁啊? – 这是我丈夫
– Who’s this? – This is my husband.
– 这不关你的事 请你立即离开 – 我不想离开
– None of your business. Leave. – I don’t want to.
– 你没事吧?你没事吧? – 我没事吧?
– Are you all right? – Am I all right?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊?他住这吗?怎么回事?
Who are you? Is he living here?
– 你先别生气! – 他和你上♥床♥了吗?
– Don’t get upset. – Is he fucking you?
– 这里是我的家 哥们! – 别弄得让人难堪!
– This is my house, pal. – Let’s not get ugly.
我来跟他谈 上楼去吧
I can talk to him. Go upstairs.
– 他要去哪里? – 求你了 我知道怎么说
– Where’s he going? – Please. I know.
– 你要到我们的床上去? – 这不再是我们的床了 杰克
– You going up to our bed? – It’s not our bed anymore.
你听好了 你需要来点黑咖啡 然后 走
Listen, you need some black coffee. Then just go.
莎利 你听着 我想搬回来
Listen, I want to come back.
– 你喝醉了 是啊 – 噢 拜托 我的生活真♥他♥妈♥一团糟
– You’re drunk. – Oh, please. My life is such a mess.
这不是讨论这个的时候 你还是走吧
This is not the place to discuss this. Please go.
– 这里他妈的是我的家! – 这里他妈的是我的家!
– This is my fucking house. – This is my fucking house.
这里现在是我的家
This is my house now.
– 我想重新来过 – 不 那不可能
– I want to start over again. – That’s not possible.
莎利 要我帮忙吗?
Sally, can I help?
– 拜托 迈克尔 – 你能不能躲远点?这和他有什么关系?
– Oh, please. – Would you get lost? What is this?
– 这简直是太荒唐了! – 我可以应付得了
– This is ridiculous! – I can handle this.
– 噢天哪!我不敢相信! – 你不用相信 走吧
– I don’t believe this. – You don’t have to. Go.
你 听着 天哪 我
You…. Listen. God, I….
这事不能全赖我 我们两都有份
This was not all my fault. It takes two of us–
– 我从来没说过这些都是你的错 – 你真是难以相处!
– I didn’t say it was all your fault. – You’re so hard to live with!

你总是让我有芒刺在背的感觉 看见没?棒极了!
I would just break my back all the time. See? Perfect.
你想让我怎么说啊?你说呢?
What do you want me to say?
我们的婚姻满满的问题 这我知道
Our marriage was full of problems. I know that.
有些是我的错 有些是你的错
Some were my fault, some were yours.
你对我撒谎 你背叛了我
You lied to me, you cheated on me–
你为什么不干脆跑上楼去?
Why don’t you run upstairs–?
– 房♥间里有个陌生人啊! – 他知道
– There’s a stranger here. – He knows.
他什么都知道 这真是太棒了
He knows. Swell. That’s perfect too.
你倒是给我看看 有哪一对夫妻会没有问题
You show me one couple that doesn’t have problems.
这很难 每个人都会有困难的时候?
It’s tough. Everybody has a tough time, you know?
– 和你一起住的那个人怎么样了? – 那完全是个灾难
– What about the one you lived with? – That’s total bullshit.
– 可是 我遇到我喜欢的人了 – 什么?你说什么?
– Well, I’ve met someone I like. – What? You what?
我遇到我喜欢的人了
I met someone I like.
你怎么不想想 我们在一起生活的那些年?
What about all the years we had together?
是啊
Well…
你知道 如果你觉得需要 你会毫不吝惜地将它们一笔勾销
…you had no problem wiping them out when it suited you.
可我不知道该怎么做 我不知道还能做什么 我不知道该怎么做
But I–I didn’t know what else to do.
不!我现在没法讨论这个 求你了!走吧!
No! No! I can’t discuss this now. Please! Go!
– 你看 你明天就会感觉好多了 – 明天我会感觉更糟糕
– You’ll feel better tomorrow. – I’m gonna feel like shit tomorrow.
该死!
Oh, shit.
我需要和杰克谈谈
Hi. I need to speak to Jack.
– 你怎么能就那样把我晾在那儿了? – 我告诉过你
– You’re gonna leave me out there? – I told you–
我这辈子还从来没有被人这么对待过!
I have never been treated this way before!
– 看看你如何毁了一个人的生活 – 那就去看心理医生好了
– Perfect how you ruin a life. – Then see a psychiatrist.
– 我需要去看心理医生了 你个混♥蛋♥! – 你也过来!
– I need to see a shrink, slimebag! – Come on in.
这和我们每个人都有关系
This is about all of us.
– 我们在这里已经没有任何秘密了 – 真扯淡!
– We don’t have any secrets here. – Bullshit.
– 我从没见过一个天蝎座是这样 – 能不能别再扯那破玩意儿?
– I never met a Scorpio who wasn’t – Will you stop?!
我要睡觉去了 出去!你们俩都出去!
I’m going to bed. Get out. Both of you!
到底有什么大不了的啊?
What’s the big deal?
我是做了几件错事 可那真就无可挽回了吗?
So I did some things wrong. Does it have to be irreversible?
内心狂怒而错乱 越来越忧郁和困惑
The heart raged, grew melancholy and confused…
目的究竟是什么?为了说清楚何等蠢笨的策略?为了繁殖?
…and toward what end? To articulate what nitwit strategy? Procreation?
这让他明白了这事中的一些事实 有数目多得令人难以想象的精♥子♥
It told him something. How mind-boggling numbers of sperm…
争先恐后地抢夺一个卵子 而不是反过来
…competed for a single egg, not the other way around.
男人当然会不分时间场合 与无论多少个女人做♥爱♥
Men would make love with any number of women…
包括完全陌生的女人 而女人则更加有选择性
…even total strangers, while females were selective.
她们在每一个情形中 仅仅满足一个小小的卵子的需求
They were catering to the demands of one small egg.
而每个男人有成百上千万 疯狂的精♥子♥ 它们奔走呼号♥:
While males had millions of frantic sperms screaming:
“让我们出去 让我们出去!”
“Let us out, let us out!”
这有点类似在私人广♥告♥栏上登出的那些令人叫绝的征婚广♥告♥
It was like personal ads.
如果她们还嫌要求不够多 就附加一条“必须是非吸烟者”
Dozens of requirements followed by, “Non-smokers only.”
费尔德曼渴望见到一位具有这种性格的迷人女人:
Feldman longed to meet an attractive woman with this personality:
与他相当的敏锐的幽默感 与他相当的对运动的爱好
A sense of humor equal to his, a love of sports equal to his…
与他相当的对古典音乐的热爱 特别是对
…a love of music equal to his and a love of…
巴♥赫♥和温暖气候的偏好 简而言之 他要找的就是美女版的他自己
…Bach and balmy climates. In short, himself as a pretty woman.
佩普金结婚了 过着温暖的家庭生活
Pepkin married and led a warm, domestic life.
平静但是沉闷 纳普是个浪荡子
Placid, but dull. Knapp was a swinger.
他逃避婚姻的羁绊 一周和五个不同的女人上♥床♥:
He eschewed nuptial ties and bedded different women:
学生、主妇、护士、演员、医生、店员
Students, housewives, nurses, actresses, a doctor, a salesgirl
她们都向纳普叉开双腿
they all held Knapp between their legs.
派珀金表面上平静忠诚 内心却很羡慕纳普
Pepkin, from the calm of his fidelity, envied Knapp.
而纳普也很羡慕派珀金
Knapp, lonely beyond belief, envied Pepkin.
蜜月结束之后会怎么样?欲望真的会随着时间而增长吗?
What happened after the honeymoon? Did desire grow…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!