We’ve had this conversation.
你看 你今天晚上的情绪 绝对很奇怪
You’re definitely in a strange mood tonight.
我没事 对不起
I’m fine. I’m sorry.
那么杰克从没给你过什么暗示吗?这太奇怪了 你们俩那么亲近
Jack never gave you an inkling? It’s strange, you guys are so close.
实际上我是记得他跟我提起过 在他办公室发生的一件事
I remember one incident he mentioned at his office.
杰克 你一定要相信我跟你说的这事
Jack, trust me on this.
你会愿意为这女孩去死
This girl is to die.
她名叫肖恩·格林杰 天生就是干这行的
Shawn Grainger, she’s built out to here.
你会觉得这辈子都没这么快活过
You will have the time of your life.
要200块钱 相信我 那绝对值得
And for $200, believe me, it’s a bargain.
我可不想和鸡上♥床♥ 染上艾滋病怎么办?
I’m not gonna do it. What about AIDS?
她又不是街上的野鸡 她是个高级应♥召♥女郎
She’s not a whore. She’s a high-class call girl.
她会做任何事 只要你需要 而且她还有其他姐妹
She’ll do anything you want. And on top of it, she’s got friends.
我可不会对我妻子做这样的事 明白吗?这太危险了
What about my wife? It’s dangerous.
你看 是谁跟我抱怨
Who was the guy who told me…
说你的性生活不那么满意的?
…that your sex life wasn’t so terrific?
得了吧 午餐桌上多喝了两杯 马提尼 我什么都会胡说
Come on, at a two-martini lunch I’ll say anything.
肖恩的嘴巴就像是天鹅绒 我不骗你 真的像天鹅
Shawn has got a mouth like velvet. Believe me.
她以前好像得过什么小姐的称号♥ 她得过
She was a former Miss Something-or-Other.
你听着 我午饭时到底说了些什么?
What exactly did I say at lunch?
你说莎利很冷淡 你很想
You said that Sally was cold, and you were…
和你的健身教练干一把
…dying to fuck your aerobics trainer.
我绝对不该在午餐时喝酒
I should never drink at lunch.
我把她的电♥话♥号♥码写给你
I’m gonna write down the number.
– 我建议你 – 你这是干什么?
– I advise you to – What are you doing?
怎么了?
Hey. What–?
我没给你指错过道吧?
Have I steered you wrong?
– 我从没有 – 快出去!
– I’ve never – Get out of here.
好吧 这个给你 好好利用
There it is. Use it.
他打电♥话♥给我 那是他拿到我电♥话♥号♥码一个月后的事了
He called. I thought it was about a month after he got my number.
在电♥话♥里他很有礼貌 有点儿紧张
He was polite on the phone. A little tense.
我总能够分辨出 一个人有没有这方面的经历
I can always tell who’s inexperienced.
他约我在“大美洲饭店”见面
He wanted to meet at the Americana Hotel.
当我到那儿之后 他非常客气 彬彬有礼 也很紧张
When I got there he was very polite, very gentlemanly. Very nervous.
但是他没能完成性行为 因为他挺不起来
He couldn’t go through with it. He couldn’t get it up.
当我们在那儿时 他感觉他胸口特别的疼
He had pains in his chest.
我以为他心脏病发作了 不过后来就好了
I thought it was a heart attack, but they passed.
– 那是你最后一次见他吗? – 不 几个月后他又给我打电♥话♥
– That was the last you saw of him? – He called a couple of months later.
我和他在同一家饭店见面 这一次 他和我上♥床♥了
We met at the same hotel. This time he slept with me.
之后 我开始比较有规律地与他交往 两到三个星期见一次
Then I started seeing him fairly regularly, every two, three weeks.
他说他一直在看心理医生 想解决他的问题
He said he’d seen a psychiatrist and worked out his problem.
有一次我去不了 我就喊了我的一个朋友代我去
Once I couldn’t make it so I sent a friend.
之后他就开始约我们两个人 轮流着来
Then he started seeing both of us.
再后来我们两个就 再也没见到他了
Then neither one of us ever saw him again.
这么说他再也没打电♥话♥给她 至少他良心发现把那号♥码丢了
At least he threw the number away.
嗯 据我所知是这样
Well, as far as I know.
但杰克不是那种喜欢和妓♥女♥鬼混的人
But Jack is not a hooker guy.
杰克还是挺一本正经的
He’s very strait-laced.
莎利在床上很冷淡?
And Sally’s cold in bed.
这不奇怪 她属于那种理智型的
That’s no surprise. She’s very cerebral.
我在床上冷淡吗?
Am I cold in bed?
没有 为什么这么问?当然不是
No. Why would you say that?
我放不开对吗?我记得你说过
But I’m inhibited, right? You said that.
你老忘不掉这事 几年前 我们为此发生了一次小争执
You can’t forget that. We had one minor argument years ago.
可你却小题大作 到最后变成了大吵大闹 所以你就忘不掉了
Which you blew up into a major confrontation–
你有没有过 想和妓♥女♥上♥床♥的冲动?
Do you ever want to sleep with a whore?
– 我?没有 绝对没有 – 没有吗?
– Me? No, definitely not. – No?
是的 当我念大学的时候 有过
When I was in college, I did.
是吗?
Yeah?
你今晚的情绪很怪 我可以看出来 杰克和莎利的分手绝对影响了你
You’re in an odd mood. Their breakup has definitely affected you.
你认为
You think–
我们以后有可能分手吗?
You think we’d ever break up?
这算什么问题?我可没这样的打算 你呢?
What? I’m not planning it, are you?
– 没有 – 那就好
– No. – Okay.
但是你继续不想让我怀孕的话 我不知道我会怎么想
But I don’t know how I’ll feel if you still don’t wanna make me pregnant.
我们又要重复一遍 这样的对话了吗?
Are we gonna have that conversation again?
– 你已经有了一个女儿 – 是的
– You have a daughter – Yeah.
我还想要一个
I want another.
为什么?
Why?
带新生命来这个可怕的世界 是很残酷的事
It’s cruel to bring life into this terrible world.
得了吧 别找哲学理由 来美化你的拒绝了
Don’t glorify your refusal on philosophical grounds.
这叫什么话 你应该看看 你说这话时你脸上的气愤表情
You should see the angry look on your face when you say that.
你想做♥爱♥吗?
You wanna make love?
好的 可是…你知道 如果我们能调整好情绪的话
Okay, if we can get into it in some way.
– 我不能就这样像接受命令似的去做 – 我们能调整好情绪
– I can’t just do it on command. – We can get into it.
– 好吧 把子♥宫♥帽戴上
Okay, so put your diaphragm on.
你不会跟我说 你去戴上子♥宫♥帽
You’d never say you were putting your diaphragm on…
然后却又不想做了 对吗?
…and then not do it, right?
什么?
What?
你怎么能这么说!
What a thing to say!
你这样说真是太可怕了 我的天哪!
That’s a terrible thing to say.
你就是谁都不信是吗? 怪不得大家都说你玩世不恭
You really trust no one. No wonder people accuse you of cynicism.
– 好吧 对不起 我道歉 – 天哪!
– Okay. I apologize. – Jesus!
– 我有点累了 都凌晨1点了 – 我们又不是非做不可
– I’m tired. It’s 1 a.m. – We don’t have to do it.
– 我对你还有吸引力吗? – 是的 你对我还有吸引力
– Are you still attracted to me? – Yes, I am.
– 真的吗? – 真的
– Truly? – Of course.
– 可是我们做得越来越少了 – 我们的作息时间不太相配
– We do it less and less. – Our schedules are not exactly
这是鬼话 要是想做 我们总可以找到时间的
When we wanted to, we found time.
– 到这里来 – 在人家的晚会上、在人家的卫生间里
– Come here. – Parties, people’s bathrooms–
你坐下来放松一下 行吗?
Sit and relax for a minute, will you?
如果你回忆清楚的话 你该记得 以前我们即兴做♥爱♥的时候
If you remember clearly, when we used to do that spontaneous sex…
你从没真正喜欢过 你总是很紧张
…you never really liked it. You were always tense.
你总是听见人们在隔壁房♥间里吃东西或在餐厅里弄出动静
You always heard people in the next room making noises.
还记得吗?你现在想起来 却觉得那是种美事?
Now you remember it in a glorified way.
– 你有没有被其他女人吸引过呢? – 谁啊?比如说谁啊?
– Are you ever attracted to other women? – Like who?
比如说你班上的那些女生 她们都很有才华 很有见地
Like all the women you have in class, who are so talented and insightful.
你知道 我肯定她们都很崇拜你
I’m sure they worship you.
我可以告诉你 她们不会想要找个老男人的 明白吗?
Can I tell you that they don’t want an old man? All right?
我想老男人比老女人有优势
I think an old man does better than an old woman.
好吧 那我们干脆互相不离不弃好了
Then we’re definitely stuck with one another.
好了 别这样 你真的
Now, come on. You’re really….
别这样
Come on.
几星期后 莎利和保罗有个晚餐约会
Some time later, Sally had a date with Paul…
她工作上的同事 他一直很喜欢她
…a colleague at work who had always liked her.
– 你好 莎利 请进 – 你好 非常感谢
– Sally. Come in. – Thank you very much.
快到我受《房♥租稳定法》保护的小窝里来
Come into my rent-stabilized den.
– 把外套给我好吗? – 这地方很可爱
– Can I take your coat? – It’s lovely.
我很喜欢 谢谢
I love it. Thank you.
我们得喝两杯
I thought we’d have a drink.
我弄到两张《唐·乔瓦尼》的票
I was able to get tickets to Don Giovanni.
– 太好了 – 你觉得呢?
– Great. – You all right?
没问题 我
Yes, yes. I…
– 你想要喝什么? – 什么都行 白葡萄酒?
– What would you like? – Anything. White wine?
白葡萄酒
White wine.
我听说这次上演的这出歌♥剧 好得令人难以相信
I hear the staging of this opera is not to be believed.
哦 是吗?太棒了!
Oh, really? How fabulous.
好极了
That’s lovely.
别担心 我晚点再收拾
Oh, hey, don’t worry about it. I’ll get it later.
– 我能用一下电♥话♥吗? – 可以 当然 你没事吧?
– Can I use the phone? – Yeah, sure. You all right?
– 没事 我一直期待着这次约会 – 这边来
– I’m looking forward to it. – This way.
我的一个好朋友做的布景
A good friend of mine did the sets.
是我 你和她同居了是吗?你们搬在一起住了
It’s me. You are living with her,aren’t you? You’ve moved in together.
别对我撒谎了 杰克 你在外头有人了
Don’t lie to me, Jack. You are living someone.
因为我知道
Because I know.
我就是知道
Because I do.
是的 我听说的
Yes, I heard.
别跟我放屁了 这他妈的才三个星期!
It’s been three fucking weeks!
你怎么可能这么快就认识别的人?
How did you meet someone so fast?
放屁 你肯定以前就认识她
Bullshit. You had to have known her before.
扯淡!别跟我鬼扯了!
Bullshit! Don’t give me that shit!
你们爱上了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!