And I left and I walked out into the pouring rain.
我只是 习惯性的朝我以前的公♥寓♥方向走去
I just headed instinctively back to my apartment…
因为我想抱住朱迪并亲吻她
…because I wanted to hold Judy and kiss her…
和她聊聊 然后
…and say things to her, and then…
然后我意识到 我搞砸了一切
…then I realized that, you know, I really blew it.
那么你现在的生活如何?
So, what’s your life like now?
我不指望什么 我不想和什么人有什么瓜葛
I’m out of the race for now. I don’t want to get involved.
我不想伤害什么人 我也不想受到伤害
I don’t want to hurt anyone. I don’t want to get hurt.
我不介意一个人工作生活
I don’t mind living by myself and working.
这只是暂时的
It’s temporary.
感情总会过去 然后我又会重新获得踏入纷繁事务的勇气
I’ll have the urge to get back into the swing of things.
事情看起来就该是这样
That seems to be how it goes.
我在写作 我正在创作一部
I’m writing, I’m working on a…
一部新的小说 不再是之前的那部了
…a new novel. Not the old one anymore, and, um…
– 整体还不错 – 有什么不同吗?
– …it’s fine. – Is it different?
我的新小说?是的 这部少了些自白 多了些政♥治♥
My novel? Yes, it’s less confessional, more political.
我可以走了吗?结束了没?
Can I go? Is this over?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!