No, it’s just a personal one.
不行 这是隐私
Oh, come on. Don’t be shy.
行了 别扭扭捏捏的
Mm, OK.
好吧
Trees, birds, rivers, sky.
绿树 小鸟 河流 蓝天
Running with my Uncle Hec.
和我赫克托叔叔一起逃亡
Living forever.
永不分离
See? Told you it was dumb.
看嘛 都说了很蠢
No, no.
不 没有
It was just that
只是有点
Well, that’s the…
怎么说呢 这是
That’s the first time I’ve
这是我第一次在诗里
heard my name in a poem. I liked it.
听见我的名字 我喜欢
Gee, Bella would have loved this adventure, wouldn’t she?
贝拉也会喜欢这次冒险的 对吗
Mm. Why couldn’t you guys have any kids?
嗯 你俩咋不要孩子呢
Well, just couldn’t.
只是要不了
Well, I couldn’t.
是我要不了
That’s not very fair. Some people can’t even have babies.
这不公平 有些人要不了孩子
And the ones who can- they don’t even want them.
而有些人有了孩子的人却不想要
Like my mum.
就像我妈一样
No, mate. She wanted you.
不 小子 她想要你
She was- she was probably just young.
她可能 她可能只是太年轻了
She couldn’t work out how to raise you, you know.
不知道怎样养活你 明白吗
I bet she loved you, though.
我打赌她很爱你
Doubt it.
深表怀疑
Well, you never know.
反正你永远不会知道了
You’re pretty likeable.
你还是很讨人爱的
Lights out, OK?
熄灯了 行吗
Goodnight, Sam.
晚安 山姆
Oh, I haven’t got that fixed yet.
呃 我还没修好那灯
Goodnight, Uncle.
晚安 叔叔
Goodnight, mate.
晚安 伙计
Uncle!
叔叔
Uncle! Uncle! Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!
叔叔 叔叔 叔叔 叔叔 叔叔
Uncle! Uncle! Uncle! Uncle, we have to go!
叔叔 叔叔 叔叔 叔叔 我们得走了
Yeah. Even I can’t stand his cooking anymore.
就算我受够了他的做饭水平
We’ll get out off first thing in the morning, eh?
我们也别一大早就说这事 行吗
No! They’re here.
不是 他们追来了
Who?

Government! Government! Sorry, excuse me.
政♥府♥兵 政♥府♥兵 不好意思 借过
Did they see you?
他们看见你了吗
No, but they’re close!
没有 但他们离得很近了
OK. Get our stuff!
快 去拿我们的东西
Hey! Hey, what happened to my phone?
嘿 嘿 我手♥机♥怎么回事
I upgraded it for ya. You’re on four bars now.
我给你升级了下 现在有四格信♥号♥♥了
You clown. What have you done?
你个二♥逼♥ 你都干了什么
Come out and give over the boy, Mr Faulkner.
福克纳先生 出来交出孩子
Uncle! Uncle! They’re close.
叔叔 叔叔 他们接近了
Sam, what’s the fastest way out of here?
山姆 最快离开这儿的办法是什么
Jet pack.
喷气背包
Do you actually have a jet pack?
你真有喷气背包吗
No. What?
没有 怎么了
Wait! I’ve got an underground bunker.
对了 我有个地下堡垒
This tunnel leads directly to an underground chamb
这条隧♥道♥直通一间地下室
I haven’t dug it yet. Oh!
我还没开挖
What have I been doing with my life?
我这辈子都在干啥
That’s it. We’ve run out of options.
完了 我们跑不掉了
Just pretend to be dead. I’ll be here.
装死吧 我就死在这儿
Come on, guys. It only works if we all do it.
快啊 伙计们 大家一起装才有用
For Christ’s sake, Sam, pull yourself together.
看在老天的份上 山姆 冷静一下
We need to get out of here right now.
我们要马上离开这儿
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么做
Crumpy!
克卢比
What?
什么
Crumpy will take you!
克卢比可以带你们走
Who the hell is Crumpy?!
谁他妈是克卢比
Crumpy!
克卢比
Jesus, does she even go?
我的天 她还启动得了吗
Crumpy. Unkillable. Four-wheel drive.
克卢比 活力永存 四轮驱动
Both wheels go… go four-wheel-drive.
两个轮子跑… 四轮驱动跑
Ricky, where are ya?
瑞奇 你到哪去了
Oh, where did I put the keys?
我把钥匙扔哪去了
Ricky!
瑞奇
Unkillable!
活力永存
Ricky…
瑞奇…
Get in!
上车
Ricky Baker, you are not driving this ute.
瑞奇 贝克 你不能开这车
Get in the car!
快上车
Oh shit.
见鬼
Tupac!
图帕克
OK. I’ll hold up the government and buy you some time.
好了 我帮你们挡着政♥府♥兵 为你们争取些时间
Thanks, mate. Don’t do anything stupid.
谢了 伙计 别干傻事
Me?
我吗
How did you get this thing started?
你咋发动起来的
The knack.
小技巧
Crumpy!
克卢比
Hey! Sorry, mate. She’s a bit bumpy around here.
对不住了 伙计 这车跑这路有点颠簸
Not too fast, Ricky. Slow down.
别飙车 瑞奇 减速
No! No!
不 不
Tree!

Get off!
别挡道
Slow down!
慢点
That’s my bike.
这是我的车
Shut up, they’re mine.
闭嘴 他们是我的
May as well play it to the end. What do you reckon?
不如抗争到底吧 你有什么想法
You mean have a shoot out, and then
你是说我们来场枪战 然后
when we’ve got no bullets, run out and say, “Freedom!”
等我们没子弹了 跑出去喊着 自♥由♥
And then die in a blaze of glory?
之后死得惊天动地吗
No. I actually meant till we run out of petrol.
不 事实上我是说等我们把油耗光的时候
Oh. Well, I’m dying in a blaze of glory.
哦 好吧 我要死得惊天动地了
No!
别啊
Faulkner! This is the Police.
福克纳 我们是警♥察♥
Stop the vehicle and hand over the boy.
停车把男孩交出来
You’re pretty much surrounded. No escape.
你们几乎被包围了 无处可逃
Come on mate.
赶紧地 伙计
Mr Faulkner… Mr Faulk-
福克纳先生 福克先生
Pull the bloody vehicle over, Faulkner.
快尼玛靠边停车 福克纳
Ricky Baker!
瑞奇 贝克
Hi, Paula!
你好啊 保拉
You pull that ute over right now
你给我立刻靠边停车
or you’re going to be in a whole lot of trouble, son!
否则你要有大♥麻♥烦了 孩子
You don’t even have your full licence!
你甚至还没拿到驾照
Ricky!
瑞奇
Is that what I think it is?
这和我想的是一回事么
Uncle Hec! Uncle Hec, that’s the actual army.
赫克托叔叔 赫克托叔叔 那是货真价实的军队
This is like an actual war, like, for real!
这就像一场大战一样 就像 真的一样
Roger, Comms, we have visual.
收到 无线电通讯 我们看到他们了
Kilo, Foxtrot. We’ve lost them in the bush.
Kilo Foxtrot 我们在灌木丛跟丢了
OK. Stop the truck, Ricky.
可以了 停车 瑞奇
I just – stop the truck. I want to get out now.
我只是… 停车 我现在就想下车
I didn’t choose the skux life; the skux life chose me.
不是我选择了黑帮生活 是黑帮生活选择了我
Ricky, stop.
瑞奇 停下
Freedom!
自♥由♥
How many bullets do we have?
我们还剩多少子弹
Ricky, we’ve got to stop.
瑞奇 我们得停下了
Never! Come on!
绝不 打起精神来嘛
Mate, this is it for me. Look, I can’t go on anymore.
伙计 对我来说到此为止了 听着 我不能再逃下去了
My leg is buggered. I can hardly see.
我的腿受伤了 我也几乎看不清东西
This is the end.
到头了
Ricky Baker, you get out here this instant, son.
瑞奇 贝克 你给我马上从那儿出来 孩子
You’ve caused a lot of damage to private property today.
你今天破坏了很多私人财产

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!