Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Hunting.
打猎
Like hell.
打你个头啊
You can thank me later.
你等会儿就知道谢谢我了
Tupac!
图帕克
Yeah, yeah.
来 来
Did you get any food?
打到猎物了吗
What the hell is that?
那是什么玩意儿
Salad.
沙拉
What? I’d like to see you do any better.
怎么了 你行你上啊
Never eaten a slug before. Where did you get it?
我还从没吃过呢 你鼻涕虫从哪儿弄来的
It’s an eel. Got it down the creek.
这是鳗鱼好么 在小溪下游抓到的
Yeah, but how? With what?
我知道 但怎么抓呀 拿什么抓的
Oh, I don’t know. The knack.
我也不知道 小技巧吧
Oh yeah, the knack. What’s that? How do you get it?
哦 小技巧 什么技巧 你怎么学到的
It’s not a thing. It’s just-
也不算什么技巧吧 就是…
You just get it. It’s a…
就这样抓到了 这是..
Oh, it’s a way of, um-
这是一种方法
it’s a way of figuring things out without having to think too hard or…
一种不需要想太多 也不需要说太多
or talk, more importantly.
就能捉摸出来的一种方法
You know, most people who die in the bush- they’re found naked.
你知道 大多数死于丛林里的人 被发现的时候都是赤身裸体的
Ew.
妈呀
Yeah, they panic, and they
嗯 他们太害怕了
think their clothes are slowing them down.
觉得身上的衣服一种拖累
They throw them away, and then the cold gets to them.
就把衣服扔了 然后就被冻死了
But the trick is- this is the knack-
但生存的窍门是 一种技巧
you stay calm, you look for water, you follow it to high ground
你要保持冷静 寻找水源 顺着它向高处走
until you can see what’s going on.
直到能够看清方位
What would you do if I got lost today? Would you miss me?
如果之前我走失了 你会怎么办 会想念我吗
Well, you- you didn’t get lost, so… that’s good.
你没有走失 所以 这很好
Do you miss Auntie Bella?
你想念贝拉阿姨吗
Yeah, you’re still processing.
嗯 你还没走出来
You got to do that when sad things happen- process it.
难过的事情发生后你要这么做 你要走出来
That’s like when my mate Amber died. I processed that for ages.
就像我的朋友安珀死了之后 我花了很长时间才走出来
Who’s Amber?
谁是安珀
We were in a home together for a while,
我们都被同个家庭收养过一段时间
and she went to this new
然后她去了一个新家
family and then started getting in trouble,
然后就惹上了很多麻烦
telling stories about the dad.
她说了新爸爸的事儿
And then one day she was just dead.
然后有一天 她就死了
What do you mean dead? How?
死了 怎么死的
Don’t know. No one told me.
不知道 没人告诉我
This slug is actually pretty good.
这个鼻涕虫真的蛮好吃的
Come on, it’s time to get out of here.
好了 是时候离开这儿了
Yes! Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Yes!
太好了 太好了 太太太 太好了
OK. We’ll stay here the night,
好了 晚上我们就住这了
and we’ll be back at the farm by tomorrow arvo.
明天下午 我们就会回到农场了
Yes!
棒呆啦
There’s beds, books!
有床 还有书
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Toilet paper!
棒呆啦 棒呆啦 棒呆啦 超棒 还有厕纸
A nice, warm fire. Get out, you mongrels.
还有暖暖的火炉 外面待着 小子们
Come on. Come on. Give me some bars
拜托 拜托 给我点信♥号♥♥
so I can communicate with the outside world.
这样我才能跟外世取得联♥系♥啊
Ricky,…
瑞奇
take a look at this.
过来看看这个
Oh, Uncle. We’re famous!
哦 叔叔 我们出名了
“Hector Faulkner, 65, and Richard Baker, 13,
“赫克托 福克纳 65岁 理查德 贝克 13岁”
“Have been missing now for six weeks.”
“已经失踪6周”
“Faulkner is Cauc…”
“福克纳是高…
“Cauc… Asian.”
“高…亚洲人”(Caucasian 高加索人 即白人)
Wow, they got that wrong, because you’re obviously white.
哇 他们真该去看看眼科了 你明显是白人嘛
“There is a fear for Faulkner’s
“人们担心在福克纳的妻子死后”
mental health following the recent death of his wife.
“他的精神状态变得不稳定”
“Police are not ruling out kidnapping.” Kidnapping!
“警方不排除绑♥架♥的可能性” 绑♥架♥哎
“Park rangers have been alerted for anyone seeing the pair”
“护林人已经发出警告”
“Should report back to the nearest police station.” Ho!
“若看到这俩人 务必向附近的警局报告”
Uncle, you’re basically a criminal now.
叔叔 现在你基本上已经是个犯人了哎
But on the bright side, you’re famous.
不过 好处是 你出名了
They think I’m crazy.
他们认为我疯了
And Asian.
还以为你是亚洲人
Hey, you know when the Wildebeests migrate,
喂 听听 角马迁徙的时候
they walk up to a thousand miles.
要跋涉上千英里
Is that heaps?
很远吗
Yeah. Heaps.
嗯 很远
Just like us.
跟我们一样
Walking, walking, trying to get somewhere.
走啊 走啊 努力抵达某处
Looking for a better home.
寻找一个更温暖的家
Gidday.
你们好啊
Gidday.
你们好
Jeez, eh. Whoo. Got a lot of explaining to do.
老天 你们得好好解释一下
A lot of people looking for you two.
大家可都在找你们
Yeah, we know.
嗯 我们知道
I did my ankle back in one of the valleys.
之前在山林里我弄伤了脚踝
And, uh, we’re on the way out now.
我们 准备回去了
Well,…
好吧
wait till they hear we caught you in a hut.
等他们知道我们在小屋里找到你们 才能回去
Well, we weren’t hiding. The boy got himself lost,
我们可没躲 这孩子自己迷路了
and, uh, I’m bringing him back.
而我是来把他带回去的
Whoa. Cool gun, bro. What do you guys shoot with this? Sparrows?
哟呵 枪不错啊 伙计 这枪拿来干嘛 打麻雀吗
Mm, sometimes.
嗯…有时候吧
He hurt you, son?
他伤害你了吗 孩子
Nah. I fell in some prickles one time.
没 只是有一次摔进了带刺的灌木丛里
Did he push you in those prickles?
是他把你推进去的吗
Yeah, probably. Did he push you in the prickles, mate?
有可能啊 是他推你进去的吗 小兄弟
Leave him alone.
别调戏他了
You shut your trap, old fulla.
你给我闭嘴 老东西
I’d go get some rest if I was you.
我要是你的话我就去一边儿休息一下
You’ve got a long walk tomorrow.
明天你还有很长的路要走呢
First of all, you watch how you talk to me.
首先 跟我说话的时候你给我悠着点
And second of all,
其次
you can take him, but I’m staying here.
你能带走他 但是我要留下
Like hell. People want answers.
没门 人们想知道答案
Yeah, answers.
对 答案
Look, we got lost; I got injured.
听着 我们迷路了 我受了伤
He’s fine. It was basically a holiday.
他完好无损 基本算是放了个假
Not a real holiday, because he made me do stuff.
也不真放假 因为他让我♥干♥事情
Like what?
什么事情
Just stuff. He had a sore leg, so he made me do things for him.
就 那事儿呗 他腿脚不便 所以就让我帮他做
It was hard at first,
一开始挺难的
because my hands are so soft. But I got used to it.
因为我的手太柔软细嫩了 但慢慢我就习惯了
I didn’t really want to do it,
我也不愿意的
but it was the only way to survive.
可是不这么做我又小命不保
Well, it wasn’t always hard. Sometimes I got to do my own thing.
也不是一直都很难 有时候我也会帮自己做一下
He pretty much never joined in with me, though.
尽管他几乎从不和我一起做
I asked if he wanted to play with me, but…
我问他想不想和我一起做 但
he would just make me play with myself.
他都会让我自己一边快活去
I feel sick. I feel sick, Hugh.
恶心 太恶心了 恶心死了
Well- Hang on. He doesn’t know what he means.
等等 他不是那个意思
You’re a bloody pervert.
你个该死的变♥态♥
What did you call me?
你叫我什么
You heard him.
你听到他说的了
Yeah, you heard him, you old perv.
没错 你听到了 你个老变♥态♥
Hey! He’s not a pervert, you dickhead!
喂 他不是变♥态♥ 你个傻♥逼♥
Shut up, Ricky.
闭嘴 瑞奇
Yeah, shut up, Ricky.
对 闭嘴 瑞奇
Hey, only I get to tell him to shut up.
喂 只有我能叫他闭嘴
Oooh. Brainwasher.
死开 你这给人洗♥脑♥的货
You’re going to jail, you pervert.
你要去蹲监狱了 你个变♥态♥
Want to say that again?
你刚说什么
Say it again.
再说一遍试试