we’ll just have a shootout, like Scarface.
我们就跟他们枪战 誓死捍卫到底 就像电影那样
Except we don’t have any cocaine.
虽然我们没有可♥卡♥因♥
You can’t change this, Ricky.
瑞奇 没用的
You’re gonna go back,
你必须要回去了
and you’re gonna stick it out in a new home. OK?
他们会给你找个新家的 好吗
There’s no way that’s happening.
这是不可能的 没门儿
Well, I’m gonna go bush. I’m gonna… disappear for a while.
我会进灌木林里住些日子 我需要… 消失一段时间
Disappear? Yeah, that sounds more like me.
消失 这听起来更像是我要做的事
Come on! We’ll be a team!
别这样嘛 我们可是一伙的
Oh, for God’s sake. You wouldn’t last five minutes out there.
老天啊 你在那里面连五分钟都呆不了
But Auntie Bella said you had to look after me
贝拉阿姨说过 你得好好照顾我
Can you just give me some privacy?
你可以给我点私人空间吗
I heard they do experiments at the Boys’ Home-
我听说他们会在福利院做实验
waterboarding, torture, that sort of thing.
水刑啊 折磨啊之类的事
This one boy got thrown acid
有个男孩只是想多要点早餐麦片
on his face because he asked for more Weet-Bix.
脸上就被泼硫酸了
Hey, you can’t put Auntie in a box.
嘿 你不能把阿姨就这么放到个箱子里
Give it a rest.
够了 别说了
But she wanted to go to the sky place. She’s gone, OK?
但是她是想要去天堂的啊 她已经不在了 好吗
That’s life- one day you’re here,
这就是人生 前一天你还在这里
and the next you’re in a bloody box.
下一天你就被装在个该死的盒子里了
Just get this into your head,boy
孩子 你给我听好
it was Bella that wanted you here, not me.
是贝拉想要你和我们一起生活 不是我
I know you think this can work, but it can’t.
你觉得你可以留在这里 但事实上不行
So the welfare people are coming on Friday.
福利院的人这个星期五就会过来
They’re coming to get you.
他们会把你带走
That’s that, then?
所以 就只能这样了吗
Yep… that’s that.
对 只能这样了
That’s that.
只能这样了
永别了这个残酷的世界
我在这个谷仓里自焚了
Goodbye, Ricky Baker.
再见 瑞奇 贝克
Uh-oh.
天啊
Come on, Tupac! Come on, Tupac!
快走 图帕克 快走 图帕克
Whoa!
啊
Five down, 10 to go. Come on, Ricky. Stick on the rations.
吃了五片 还剩十片 加油 瑞奇 坚持定量 省着点吃
Stuff this, Tupac. We’re going home.
我受够了 图帕克 我们回家吧
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗
No.
没有
Yeah, you are.
是的 你迷路了
Told you you wouldn’t last more than five minutes out here.
我告诉过你 你在这里待不过五分钟的
You got yourself very lost. I’m amazed how lost you got.
你已经完全绕晕了头 老实说你个路痴的程度连我都感到惊讶
I move fast. I’ve got my own thing going on here-
我可是走得很快的 而且我已经在这里建立了我自己的世界
Ricky Town. Population- Ricky.
瑞奇小镇 人口 瑞奇一个
Yeah, well. You’re going back to Reality Town.
是吗 现在是你回到现实小镇的时候了
Like hell. I live here now.
没门儿 我就住在这里了
Like hell.
才怪
I’ve got better things to do than to run around the bush
给我听好 跟在灌木林里转来转去浪费时间找你这个小混♥蛋♥相比
looking for little shits like you.
老子要做的重要事情可多了去了
So get up. I hate you.
所以赶紧的 给我起来 我讨厌你
Well, I hate you too.
正好 我也讨厌你
I hope you die.
你去死吧
Me too!
你也去死吧
You may as well just kill me now.
你不如现在就把我杀了吧
Don’t kill me.
不要杀我
Anyway, I’m excited to go back to the city.
反正能回城市的话 我也挺高兴的
Good.
很好
Can’t wait. I hate it here- so much dirt.
我等不及了 我讨厌这里 到处都是泥巴
It’s going to be cool.
城市生活就很酷
Get me some new gears, become a drug dealer,
可以搞点新货色 当个毒贩子
a rapper, and die in a drive-by.
做个饶舌歌♥手 然后遇到飞车扫射 横尸街头什么的
Just keep an eye on where you’re going.
专心看好你前面的路
This is wet.
我都湿透了
I’m hungry. Where are we?
我肚子饿了 我们在哪里啊
Shut it.
闭嘴
I hate the bush.
我讨厌灌木丛
Shut it.
闭嘴
My shoes are wet.
我鞋都湿啦
You’re the useless bugger who got lost in the first place.
还不是因为你这没用的小混♥蛋♥迷路了
You remember that.
给我记住
You don’t even have a map. Where’s our map?
你连地图都没有么 地图呢
Don’t need one. I know where I am.
不需要 我知道自己的位置
Probably couldn’t even read it anyway.
就算有你也看不懂吧
Why would I need to read a map?
我为啥非要看懂地图啊
I already told you- I know where I am. Reading is stupid anyway.
跟你说了 我知道自己的位置 再说了 阅读是愚蠢的
Only people who can’t read say things like that.
只有文盲才会这样说
What?
怎么啦
No. You can’t read?!
不会吧 你不识字吗
Watch it, pal.
说话小心点 伙计
You’re like one of those people who are,
你就像那种
like, raised by, like, wolves or something, eh?
被狼之类的野兽养大的家伙 对吧
Ooga booga! Me Hec- me no read!
哈喽啊 偶 赫克托 偶 字 不识
What’s this? This is words. Me stupid.
这是啥 是字哎 偶 蠢
You little bast…
你个小杂…
Ah, my foot.
我的脚
You OK?
没事吧
No. I’m not OK. This is all your fault, you little bastard!
不 我有事 都怪你 你个小杂种
Come on, let’s get you comfortable.
来吧 我扶你一把
I don’t really think you’re a bastard.
我不是真的认为你是杂种
Yeah, you do. That’s OK, because I think you’re a bastard too.
不 你确实是这么认为的 但没关系啊 你也是杂种
Anyway, it’s good. It’s… healthy to get these feelings out.
不管怎么样 这样才好 说出来就好了
Can you move it yet?
还动不了吗
‘Course I can’t. It’s fractured. Take weeks to heal.
废话 我的腿骨折了 很久才会好
OK, Debbie Downer, can we think of something more positive?
好吧 黛比 唐纳(态度消极) 咱能想点积极的事儿吗
Maybe you could… write a haiku to express your feelings.
或许 你可以试试写个俳句 抒发下情感
A what?
写个什么
Lost in the forest.
迷失于丛林
A sore ankle, poor uncle.
疼痛的脚踝 可怜的叔叔
Oh well, never mind.
也罢 已释怀
Oh God, we really need to get out of here.
哎呦老天 我们得赶快离开这地方
Do you want me to go find help?
你要我去找人帮忙吗
I’d die, wouldn’t I?
但是我活不到那时候 对吧
No, we’ve got no choice but to camp out here for a few weeks.
算了 我们别无选择 只能在这儿露营一段时间了
But I’m hungry!
但是我饿了
There’s plenty to eat if you know where to look.
丛林里有足够的食物 只要你会找
Well, I don’t know where to look,Hector.
但是我不知道去哪里找 赫克托
And also, I ran out of toilet paper.
还有 我厕纸也用完了
Give me some of yours.
把你的给我用下
Eh?
啥
I’ve gotta poop. I need a poop, you need a poop. We all poop.
我要拉便便 我需要拉屎 你需要拉屎 大家都需要拉屎
Use a leaf.
用树叶
A leaf?
树叶
I hate you.
我恨你
And bury it!
然后把屎埋了
I’ll bury you.
把你埋了还差不多
This ain’t no charred foster kid.
这才不是那娃儿烧焦的尸体
How can you tell, Paula?
你咋知道 保拉
Does this look like a human head to you, Andy?
你觉得这像人头吗 安迪
Where are you, Ricky Baker?
你在哪里 瑞奇 贝克
Hey, I reckon the old man chopped him up, buried him somewhere-
那个 我猜是那个老头把他宰了 然后埋掉
Or ate him.
或者吃掉了
Something definitely happened, but I’m wondering what.
绝对是出事儿了 但到底是什么事呢
OK, I’m gonna need you to shut up,Andy,
够了 安迪 把你的嘴闭上
because you’re doing my frickin’ head in.
你快烦死我了
Come on, let’s go.
好了 我们走
This ain’t over by a Mangaweka mile.
这事儿肯定还没完
Get me the police. It’s an emergency.
找警♥察♥来 这可是紧急事件
Hey, whoa, Paula. I am the police.
喂 等下 保拉 我就是警♥察♥啊
I mean real ones, Andy. Ones with guns.
我是说真正的警♥察♥ 安迪 带枪的那种
Hey, Uncle, wanna listen to my Walkman?
嘿 叔叔 想听随身听吗
No.
不想