You’ve taken out this corrugated iron fence. Not cool, not cheap.
你毁了这个铁皮栏杆 这不帅气 也不便宜
Ricky, this isn’t a game. That’s real over there.
瑞奇 这不是游戏 是时候就此结束了
They’re never gonna stop chasing, ever. We’re done.
他们不会停止追捕我们的 到此为止了
I’m not going back!
我不会回去的
Listen, it’s over.
听着 都结束了
Traitor!
叛徒
Give me your gun! Give me it! Oi, you! Give me your gun.
把枪给我 给我 喂 你 把你的枪给我
Where’s your taser?
你的电击枪呢
It’s been booked. It’s in Wellington.
被别人领走了 在惠灵顿呢
Oh for God’s sake!
关键时刻掉链子
It wasn’t me!
刚那不是我♥干♥的
You idiot, what did I tell you about gun responsibility?
你个白♥痴♥ 对枪负责这事上我是怎么教育你的
That’s it. I’m giving you up.
就这么定了 我要把你交出去
We give up!
我们投降
We give up!
我们投降
He’s molestering me!
他猥亵我
I knew it.
我就知道
You little bastard!
你个小混♥蛋♥
He’s a molesterer!
他是猥亵者
I’m not! He’s lying! I’m not a molesterer!
我不是 他在撒谎 我不是猥亵者
I bloody hate you.
我恨透你了
I hate you too, traitor!
我还恨你呢 叛徒
That’s it. You’re on your own.
就这样 你自己玩儿去吧
Don’t shoot!
别开枪
Don’t you take another step.
你再往前走一步试试
What do you think you’re doing?
你知道你在做什么吗
What do you think he’s doing, Andy?
你知道他在干什么吗 安迪
Andy?
安迪
You’re not going anywhere. We stick together!
你哪儿都别想去 我们是一条船上的
What, are you gonna shoot me?
怎么 难不成你还会开枪打我啊
Do it.
开枪吧
We’re family!
我们是一家人
Like hell.
家人个大头鬼
Go ahead. Shoot me.
来啊 开枪啊
Got you now, perv.
逮到你了 变♥态♥
You shot me! I’m I’m sorry, I’m sorry! It was an accident!
你居然开枪打我 对 对不起 对不起 这是意外
I’ve got him! I’ve got the package!
我找到他了 我找到孩子了
Well done, everybody!
干得好 各位
Now let’s get this precious child out of here!
现在我们把这个小可爱带走吧
I’m sorry, Uncle. No!
对不起 叔叔 不
I’m not your bloody uncle. I didn’t mean to!
谁他妈是你叔叔 我不是故意的
Hector Faulkner, you are under arrest.
赫克托 福克纳 你被捕了
Whatever you do or say
你所说的每句话每件事
will be used against you in a court of law!
将被作为呈堂证供
Paula!
保拉
Police in NZ don’t really say that.
新西兰的警♥察♥真不会这么说
That’s like an American thing. And you’re not a cop.
那是美国警♥察♥的台词 何况你又不是警♥察♥
It’s over.
都结束了
Get in.
进去
Yeah, I found him on my horse, and we had some sausages…
没错 我骑马的时候发现了他 然后我们吃了一些香肠
Uh, I’m a big fan and, uh, managed to scab me a selfie.
我是他的脑残粉 还跟他来了几张自♥拍♥
I said, “I didn’t choose the skux life,
我说 不是我选择了黑帮生活
uh, the skux life chose me.”
是黑帮生活选择了我
Who is going to give him that upbringing? Is it perhaps…?
谁将抚养他 有没有可能…
We just want what’s best for the child, Your Honour.
我们只是想要给孩子最好的 尊敬的法官阁下
“Mara- Mara-u-ding
掠 掠夺
“And plunder… ing the
和抢劫 …
“Uni… univer… universe…
宇… 宙…
“Rising… up…”
养… 育…
Ca-caw, Hector!
赫克托
Hi.

How was jail? Did you shank anyone?
监狱生活怎么样 有和人干架吗
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry that I shot you,…
我很抱歉我开枪打了你
and I’m sorry that I burnt down your shed.
还有很抱歉我烧了你的棚屋
That’s enough.
够了
And I’m sorry for what I said that day,
以及对我那天说的话道歉
about you being a molesterer.
关于说你是猥亵者的话
That really is enough; I’m getting uncomfortable.
真的够了 我快受不了了
I just got carried away being an outlaw; had too much fun.
我只是沉迷于当逃犯 太好玩了
Been doing all right?
过得还好吗
Yeah, I just had to stick it out
还好 我得被困在新的家庭里
in a new family for a year. I did. You’ll like them.
整整一年 我做到了 你会喜欢他们的
Man, you’d love it there. There’s heaps of room,
你会喜欢那儿的 那里有很多房♥间
they need some help on the farm,
他们的农场需要帮手
it’s right next to the bush…
就在灌木丛边上
Oh, and I also saved up and got this.
噢 我还攒钱买♥♥了这个
You want to find that bird?
你想找到那只鸟
Yeah. We’ll be famous.
是啊 我们会出名的
Nah, you’re better off without me, mate.
你最好别带上我 伙计
Yeah. But I…
是啊 但是我…
I just thought that…
我只是想
Ok.
好吧
Sorry.
对不起
Hey. Wait on.
嘿 等等
I’ve got something to say.
我有些话想说
Me and this fat kid-
我和这个小胖墩
We ran, we ate, and read books.
一起逃亡 一起觅食 一起读书
And it was the best.
那是段美好的时光
It was the best.
那是段美好的时光
Yeah.
是啊
Look, to tell you the truth,
听着 说实话
I can’t stand it here. It’s full of old people.
我待不下去了 这里都是一帮老家伙
So… you’re coming?
所以 你要一起去吗
Yeah. Yeah, I’m coming. Wouldn’t want a little twerp like you
是啊 是的 我也一起去 不能让你这种小混♥蛋♥
to get all the credit for finding a bird.
独吞了找鸟的功劳
Yeah, but I’ve got one rule-
行 但是我有一个条件
you got to let me call you “Uncle”.
你得让我叫你叔叔
Uncle?
叔叔
Yeah, I can stand that.
好吧 我可以接受
I’ve got one rule too.
我也有一个条件
Not allowed to shoot me.
不许朝我开枪
OK, I’ll… I’ll go and get my toothbrush.
好 我要… 我要去拿牙刷
Here we go. Reckon you can handle it?
要出发了 觉得你能应付的了吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Reckon you can find that bird?
觉得你能找到那只鸟吗
Yeah. I think I know where it is.
可以 我想我知道它在哪
Seem to remember it was a pretty beautiful place, was it?
记得这是个挺漂亮的地方 是吧
Yeah. Majestical.
是啊 壮观
Come on. Let’s go.
来吧 我们走吧
Don’t slow me down, old fulla.
别拖我后腿 老家伙
Keep up yourself, young player.
你自己别掉队了 年轻人
Get in my way, I’ll have your guts for garters.
别当我的道 不然对你不客气了
Well, I honestly don’t know what “Guts for garters” Is, so…
老实说我不知道”不客气了”是什么意思 所以…
Well, it’s gangster talk.
这是黑帮的行话
Yeah. We didn’t chose the skux life…
是啊 不是我们选择了黑帮生活…
… the skux life chose us.
是黑帮生活选择了我们
Yeah.
是啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!