No.
因为,你知道,最近,你似乎很冷漠.
Because, you know, lately,
you seem so distant.
你每天工作到很晚
You work late every night…
我们已经很久没有做♥爱♥了 而且我们做♥爱♥时
and we hardly ever have sex,
and when we do,
它…不一样了.
it’s different.
-我最近有些烦心事.
l’ve just been preoccupied lately,
that’s all.
你喜欢我的新形象么?
Well, uh, do you like my new look?
517-很好看.
lt’s nice.
-真的么?
Really?
我在努力,你知道的.我在努力成为你想要的样子.
l’m trying, you know.
l’m trying to be what you want.
520我想要成为你想要的我,内森.
l want to be
what you want me to be, Nathan.
你想要的就是我想要的全部.
All l want is to be what you want.
-你正是我想要的.
You’re, you’re exactly what l want.
-真的么?
Really?
当然
Sure.
当然是.
Of course.
我真的很努力.你知道么?
l’m really trying. You know what?
露易丝说我只需要再接受两年的治疗
Louise said that l only have
two more years of electrolysis.
-那太好了.
That’s great.
-我报了芭蕾班.
And l signed up for ballet class.
看我的指甲,就像一个真正的女孩!
Look at my nails. Like a real girl!
-这个颜色很适合你.
That’s a great color on you.
-噢,内森,我们要个孩子吧.
Oh, Nathan, let’s have a baby.
Aww.
这就是我经历的一个噩梦
So that’s the nightmare
l’ve been having and…
对我的生活来说,.很想知道这是怎么回事
l can’t for the life of me,
figure out what it’s about.
-我想也许是由于莱拉.
l think it may be about Lila.
-莱拉?怎么会?
Lila? Uh, how?
自从她提出要孩子的提议
Well, ever since she broached
the subject of children,
你们就岌岌可危
you’ve been on edge.
并且我知道你们 对她的毛发有过争议.
And l know you have an issue
with her body hair.
我知道.就是一些要考虑的事情
Oh, l see that.
Well, that’s something to consider.
我觉得养育孩子需要考虑更多.
l felt it had more to do
with child-rearing concerns.
猴孩表示父母的…
The monkey-baby representing
parental responsibility–
我认为你正视你的感受对莱拉很重要.
Nathan. l think it’s important that
you look at your feelings for Lila.
哦,我爱莱拉.她很出色.
Well, l love Lila. She’s wonderful.
并且她也爱我.
And, she loves me.
That’s, that’s no small potatoes.
她是一个好人.这在这个世界上很少见.
And she’s a good person.
That’s pretty rare in this world.
我怎么能停止爱一个人…
How could l stop loving someone…
就因为一点身体上的瑕疵?
because of
a little physical imperfection?
-如果能这么说的话.
lf it can even be called that.
-你对加布里埃尔的感觉如何?
And how do you feel about Gabrielle?
晚上好 女士们 先…生们!
Good– eve– ning– lay–
dees– and– gen– tel– men.
好极了,帕夫,好极了!难道帕夫不够引人注目么?
Bravo, Puff, bravo!
lsn’t Puff doing spectacularly?
内森,我们得谈谈.你和我.
Nathan, we have to talk, you and l.
-我的小法兰西狮子狗.
My little French poodle.
-停下,走开.
-怎么了?
– Stop, get away.
– What is it?
-你得做个选择.
You have to choose, Nathan.
就像’苏菲的抉择’一样.只不过这是内森的抉择.
lt is like “Sophie’s Choice”.
Only it is “Nathan’s Choice”.
这就像电影里一样.
Did you ever see that movie,
“Sophie’s Choice”?
只不过情况是现在这样.
lt is like that. Only it is this.
-我一直试着将事情处理好.
Gab, l’m trying to sort things out.
-现在,你必须做出决定!
No. lt is now that you must decide!
我爱你,内森.
l love you, Dr. Nathan.
但是我不会傻等下去.我不会做你的玩物.
But l will not wait.
l will not be your chippy,
你的小女仆和配菜.
your little Mademoiselle Parlez-vous
side dish.
我想要一个可爱的小宝贝 在我的肚子里,为你而生的.
l want to have a sweet, tiny baby
inside my belly from you.
我真的非常爱你,加布里埃尔.
l love you so much, Gabrielle.
但是?但是?还有一个”但是”,内森.
But? But?
There is a “but”, Nathan.
我不知道怎么离开莱拉.
l don’t know how to leave Lila.
再见,内森.
Goodbye, Nathan.
噢,内森.我真开心.
Oh, Nathan. l’m so happy!
我知道一切都会好的.
l know everything’s going to be
just great.
瞧?
Voila.
Here. Voila.
-谢谢.
Oh, thanks.
-工作怎么样?
How’s work?
-没什么进展.你满意了?
Cruddy. You satisfied?
我不想你的工作不顺利.
l don’t want your work to be cruddy.
对不起.我的助手今天辞职了.
l’m sorry.
My assistant quit today.
Oh.
他对课题很有价值.
He was highly valuable
to the project.
噢,宝贝.我真的很抱歉.
Oh, baby, l’m so sorry.
-你能找到别的人么?
Can you find somebody else?
-很难说.谁知道呢.
l guess. Whatever.
我可以来帮你工作.
Hey! l could come work for you.
我知道我不是…对课题很有帮助
l know l haven’t been
that supportive of the project,
但我已经回来了.那是个极好的课题.
but l’ve come around.
lt’s a wonderful project.
你要开♥发♥那个可怜的蒙昧的生物
You taking that poor,
uncivilized creature and…
从而把他变成一个人.
turning him into a human being.
你真是善良,这么有同情心.
What a compassionate,
kind man you are.
-我已经出♥卖♥♥♥了我的灵魂.
l had sold my fucking soul.
-我让她出♥卖♥♥♥她的灵魂.我在她做的时候袖手旁观.
l let her sell her soul.
l stood by as she did it.
这是不可饶恕的.
lt’s inexcusable.
尽管在那时候,我想这也许对她比较好.
At the time, though,
l thought it might be good for her.
当她来和内森一起工作的时候,先生,她似乎不一样了.
When she came to work with Nathan,
gentlemen, she seemed different.
我不知道,不知怎么的… 没有灵魂的.
l don’t know, somehow, soulless.
棒极了!
Bravo!
-恭喜你,帕夫.
Bravo to you, Puff.
-好啊!
Bravo!
驯服我,博士.驯服你亲爱的小淘气.
Tame me, doctor.
Tame your little monkey of love.
-哦,我很听话的,布朗夫曼博士.
Well, l’m tamed, Dr. Bronfman.
-我很荣幸…我的助理.
l’m glad, my assistant.
谢谢.
Thank you.
今天就以鹅肝酱开始吧.
l’ll start today with the foie gras.
-我想叫.
-我想叫.
– l gotta crow
– l gotta crow
我想叫
l gotta crow
提高到最高的文化和意境.
and raised to the highest of culture
and refinement.
这是一份无价的礼物,内森·布朗夫曼博士送我的
This is a priceless gift bestowed
upon me by Dr. Nathan Bronfman.
-第43卷带子结束.
End of tape 43–
-我看他准备好了.
Well, l think he’s ready.
噢,孩子!
Oh, boy!
噢,孩子.
Oh, boy.
现在,帕夫,我们要舍弃电动项圈.
Now, Puff, we’re leaving
the electric collar on.
我不认为我们需要对你用电击,只是以防万一.
l don’t think we’ll need to
shock you, but just in case.
好吧,那很公平.
Okay. That’s fair.
恭喜你.
Congratulations.
-噢,谢谢.
Oh, thank you.
-不,帕夫不要!
Puff bad!
-我很抱歉,女士.
My apologies, madam.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!