Her favorite perfume.
她最爱擦的香水
It’s my mother, and I don’t even know her name.
我连我妈妈的名字都不知道
It’s all right, son. You go ahead and cry.
没关系 尽管哭吧
Go ahead and cry.
大声地哭吧
Cry. Crying will do you good.
哭一哭对你也好
Don’t touch me!
别碰我
Maybe once you were my father,
也许你以前是我父亲
but you’re not now and you never will be.
但是现在和以后都不是
Oh, is that so?
是吗?
Well, I got news for you.
让我告诉你
I didn’t come here to see you.
我不是来见你的
I came here to see my son.
我是来见我的儿子
My real son.
我真正的儿子
The one inside of you.
在你体内的东西
You’re nothing but a superficial shell,
你只不过是一个空壳子
a husk of flimsy consciousness…
你薄弱的意识
ready to be torn off at a moment’s notice.
在一瞬间就会消失殆尽
You can think what you like. I don’t care. Just go!
随便你 我不在乎 快走吧
No, son. Listen to me. I found a cure.
听我说 我找到解药
For me.
治好我的解药
My cells can transform too,
我的细胞也能突变
absorb enormous amounts of energy.
吸收大量的能量
But, unlike you, they’re unstable.
但是却不稳定
Son, I need your strength.
儿子 我需要你的力量
I gave you life.
我赐给你生命
Now you must give it back to me!
你该给我回报了
Only a million times more radiant, more powerful!
比以往强大一百万倍
Stop it.
住手
Stop? Stop what?
为什么?
Think about all those men out there in their uniforms…
你想想外面那些穿军服的人
barking and swallowing orders,
只会盲目地服从命令
inflicting their petty rule over the entire globe!
以武力统治全世界
Think of all the harm they’ve done!
他们造成了多大的伤害
To you! To me!
对你!对我!
To humanity!
对全人类!
And know this… that we can make them…
我们可以让他们的国旗、国歌♥
and their flags and their anthems and their governments disappear in a flash!
和他们的政♥府♥永远消失
You in me.
只要你我合而为一
I’d rather die.
我死也不肯
Oh, that’s your answer?
这就是你的回答?
Then indeed you shall die… and be reborn…
那你真的应该死后重生
a hero… of the kind that walked the earth…
成为在文明污染人类灵魂之前
long before the pale religions of civilization infected humanity’s soul!
傲视地球的英雄人物
Go!
滚!
Stop your bawling,
别哭了
you weak little speck of human trash.
你这没有用的人♥渣♥
All right… I’ll go!
我这就走
You just watch me go! Hit it.
你就看着我走吧
Hit it.
通电
Hit it again!
再试一次
We can’t, sir. There’s no power. Some kind of counter-electromagnetic field.
不行 没电了
Move in and assault the target. Move in!
有一股逆向电磁场
Move, move, move!
摧毁目标 快去
Sir, I’ve located them on radar. Pear Lake.
我找到他们 在梨子湖
Call up the task force.
通知伽玛弹小组
Yes!
很好
That’s right. Keep fighting.
这就对了 继续抗拒
The more you fight, the more of you I take.
你越抗拒我吸收的能量就越多
Strange.
奇怪
We’re reading a phenomenal drop in temperatures there.
温度急速下降
But simultaneous radiological activity.
同时有放射性活动
They’re absorbing all the ambient energy.
他们在吸收周围的能量
Sleep now, Bruce, and forget forever.
沉睡吧 遗忘一切
Struggle no more…
别再挣扎了
and give me all of your power.
把力量全都给我
You think you can live with it? Take it!
你承受得了就拿去吧
Take it all!
全都拿去
Oh, yes! Yes!
很好 很好
Take it back!
拿回去
It’s not stopping!
停不下来了
Take it back!
快拿回去
Gentlemen… release.
各位 发射伽玛弹
Gamma charge away.
发射伽玛弹
Mwah! Sweet dreams.
祝好梦
Hello? Betty, is that you?
贝蒂?是你吗?
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸
I’m glad I caught you.
很高兴找到你
I’m glad you called.
很高兴你打来
Thanks.
谢了
Look, Betty… you and l…
贝蒂 你跟我…
well, we both know that Bruce couldn’t have survived that blast.
我们都知道布鲁斯活不了
But… well, you know…
不过要是你…
What is it? Well, you know.
怎么了?
The usual loonies. Seein’ things.
你也知道 世上有很多疯子
Only now everything’s green.
他们到处都看到绿巨人
Right.
是啊
Look, uh…
听我说
if by some chance he did survive…
要是他真的没死
and he should try to contact you, try to get in touch,
当他试着跟你联络
you’d tell me, wouldn’t you?
你会告诉我吧?
No… I wouldn’t.
我不会
But you know as well as I do, I wouldn’t have to.
我也不需要
I mean, my phones are bugged, my computer’s tapped.
我的电♥话♥被窃听、电脑被监控
I’m under surveillance.
一举一动都被监视
that if he were alive,
假如他还活着
I’ll tell you, though,
我最不希望他来找我
I’m the last person I would want him to come to…
尽管我很想他
because… as much as I miss him,I… I… loved him.
但是我也很爱他
I’m sorry, Betty.
很遗憾
I am so sorry.
真的很遗憾
I know you are.
我知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!