NSA has decided to turn over study of the, uh…
国安局决定把这个威胁
the threat to Atheon.
交给亚矽公♥司♥
But you’re head of the base.I thought you were in charge.
你是基地指挥官 你能作主
But I don’t set policy, and I still take orders.
我做不了决策 只能服从命令
I can’t believe Talbot would go around me like this!
我不敢相信陶柏竟然出♥卖♥♥♥我
Oh, there’s a lot of powerful people that want in on this.
很多有权有势的人都想插一脚
And money to be made… lots of it.
他们可以赚很多钱
You know the worst part about all this?
你知道最糟的是什么吗?
When I had David Banner locked up and sent that kid away,
当我把父亲关起来把儿子送走
I didn’t give that boy a second thought; he was just collateral damage.
我只把他当成一般受害者
Well, he isn’t anymore, is he?
他不再是了吧!
What can I do?
我该怎么做?
You can go home now.
你该回家了
I’d tell you to go and say good-bye, but I’ve already been informed…
我很想让你跟他道别
that for now all further contact is out of the question.
但是我奉命不准他和外界联♥系♥
Hiya,
是啊
Bruce. How ya feelin’?
布鲁斯 你好吗?
Grub okay in here for ya?
这儿的饭好不好吃?
What do you want?
你要什么?
That’s a good question.
问得好
See, I need your cells to trigger some chemical distress signals.
我需要你的细胞触发化学反应
You know, so you can turn a little green for me again…
把你变成那个绿巨人
and I can carve off a piece of the real you,
让我把真正的你大卸八块
analyze it, patent it, make a fortune.
分♥析♥后申请专利赚大钱
Do you mind?
你不介意吧?
I’ll never let you.
我不会让你得逞
I’m not sure you’ve got much of a choice.
你别无选择
Come on, Bruce. Aren’t you feeling a little angry?
你不生气吗?
After all, you’ve only got me to play with now that Betty’s dumped you and gone back to Berkeley.
贝蒂弃你不顾 只有我陪你玩
You’re lying.
你在说谎
You know, for me this is a win-win situation.
这是双赢的局面
You turn green, and all these guys come in and kill you…
你变成绿巨人乖乖等死
and I perform the autopsy.
让我进行解剖
You don’t…
不然的话
And I mop the floor with you and maybe by accident go too far and break your neck.
我就海扁你一顿 掐断你脖子
Bad science, maybe…
这很不科学
but personally gratifying.
但是却让我很爽
Come on, Bruce! Let’s see what you got.
来呀 看你有什么能耐
Never.
不要
but subconsciously,
你也许能用意志力控制
I bet that’s another story.
但是你却控制不了潜意识
All right, let’s jump-start those brain waves.
刺♥激♥他的脑波吧
Bruce.My dear Miss Ross. Welcome back.
亲爱的罗小姐 欢迎回家
There are two guards right outside.
外面有两名守卫
You don’t have to worry.
放心 我没生你的气
I’m not angry with you. Not anymore.
我不再生气了
What do you want?
你要什么?
It’s over for me now. I know that.
我这一生已经完了
And soon it’ll be over for Bruce.
布鲁斯也快完了
That’s why I’ve come to you…
所以我才来找你
to ask you if you could persuade your father,
请你说服你父亲
as a man, as a father himself,
请他以一个父亲的角度考虑
that if I turn myself in now, peacefully…
我愿意乖乖自首
and before he puts me away forever,
在他把我关一辈子之前
that he would let me see my son for one last time.
请他让我见我儿子最后一面
Could you do that for me?
你能帮我这个忙吗?
It’s out of my father’s hands now.
现在我爸也不能作主
I understand. He’s a puppet now.
我明白 他也成为傀儡
I don’t blame him. You shouldn’t.
我不怪他
You should blame yourself for what you’ve done to your son.
你是不能怪他
And what have I done to my son, Miss Ross?
你该怪你对你儿子做的事
Nothing. I tried to improve on the limits in myself.
我对他做了什么?
Myself! Not him!
什么也没有
Can you understand? To improve on nature.
我只是试着突破自己的极限
My nature! Knowledge of oneself!
是我自己 不是他
It’s the only path to the truth…
你能了解吗?
that give men the power to go beyond God’s boundaries!
违反自然定律
You know what’s beyond your boundaries? Other people.
但是你不能为了自己牺牲别人
All you’ve given Bruce is fear.
你只为布鲁斯带来恐惧
Fear of life.
对生命的恐惧
Fear?
恐惧?
Perhaps, Miss Ross.
也许吧
And loneliness too.
还有孤独
Yes… I feel them both.
两者我都经历过
But I have lived… completely once.
但是我也曾拥有幸福
I was so much in love,
我深爱我的妻子
and she so much wanted a baby.
她也很想要一个小孩
My baby.
我的小孩
I could tell from the moment she conceived…
她一怀孕我就知道
that it wasn’t a son I had given her but something else.
那不是个儿子 是别的东西
A monster, maybe.
也许是一个怪物
I should have put a stop to it right then,
我早该结束他的生命
but I was curious
但是我很好奇
and that was my downfall.
那也是我的沉沦
And as I watched this tiny life unfold,
当我看着小生命逐渐成长
I began to imagine the horror of it,
就想到他长大后会有多痛苦
and my curiosity was replaced with compassion.
我的好奇心被慈悲心取代
But they took away my chance to cure him.
但是他们不让我治好他
Your father threw me out.
你父亲把我关起来
what are you doing? I remember that day so well…
那一天我记得很清楚
every moment, every sensation…
每一刻、每一种感觉
walking into the house,
我走进屋子
the feeling of the handle of the knife in my hand.
手里拿着刀的触感
I knew I was doing a father’s work, fulfilling a father’s mercy.
我身为父亲必须结束他的痛苦
David, please stop it! No!
大卫 住手
David, no! Talk to me! Listen!
大卫 听我说
But then she surprised me.
但是她让我吓一跳
It was as if…
她和那把刀好像…
she and the knife merged.
合而为一
No!
快逃啊
You cannot imagine the unbearable finality of it.
你无法想像我有多绝望
And in that one moment…
就在那一瞬间
I took everything that was dear to me…
我夺走我所爱的一切
and transformed it into nothing more than a memory.
心中一片空虚 剩下痛苦回忆
Bingo! That must be some jumbo nightmare he just had.
太好了 他做了可怕的噩梦
Okay, do it now. Start the enzyme extraction.
动手 开始抽取酵素
Sir, negative on drill penetration.
刺不进去
Damn it, drill him harder! Give him full RPMs.
那就用力 使用全力
Come on, Holeman! Come on!
加油
Should I neutralize?
杀了他吗?
No! I can’t do anything with goop! Come on!
不 杀了他就没用
All right, put him to sleep.
把他麻醉
It’s not stopping him!
一点都没有用
Ready room, send in our containment team.
派出我们的危机小组
Non-lethals only. I repeat, non-lethals only.
使用非致命武器
I must have a sample of him.
我一定要采到他的样本
Sir!
长官
Jesus!
天啊
Hit him with the foam.
用泡沫喷他
Deploy containment foam.
强力化学泡沫
Talbot, talk to me.
陶柏 快回答
Cease fire! Under control, General. I’ll let you know if we need you.
我控制住了 有必要再通知你
Unacceptable. Unseat your asses down here immediately.
不行 我要你马上离开
I want a full-court evacuation now.
全员撤退 终止你的行动
I’m shutting you down. Lockdown.
全面封锁
Didn’t you hear what the general said?
你没听到将军的话?
I said lockdown!
我说全面封锁
Clear! I need a sample of him!
让开 我要他的样本
Take it easy there, buddy.
放轻松 老兄
This might give you a bit of a sting here, Bruce.
这可能会有点痛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!