Talbot.
陶柏?
Yeah?
干嘛?
You’re making me angry.
你惹我生气了
Oh, am I?
是吗?
Ohh! Oh!I got him! Open fire!
开枪!
Bruce?He sent these dogs, didn’t he?
他派变种狗来找你
But I killed them!
不过我宰了它们
My God.It must be the nanomeds. It must be the gamma exposure.
一定是因为奈米微生物和伽玛射线
But we’ve never seen any effect like this before.
但我们没见过这种效果
No. Deeper.
不 另有原因
The gamma just unleashed what was already there.
伽玛射线触发了某种东西
Unleashed what?
触发了什么?
Me.
我自己
It.
它
It’s okay.Shh. It’s okay.
没事
What were those animals?
那些动物是什么?
My father sent them.
我爸派来的
He is my father.
他真的是我爸
He wanted me to change.
他要我改变
He wanted me to change into that mindless hulk.
他要我变成可怕的绿巨人
Why would he want that?
为什么?
Can you remember anything?
你记得什么吗?
Is there anything from when you were changed?
在你改变时?
It was like a dream.
这就像一场梦
About what?
梦里有什么?
Rage.
愤怒
Power.
力量
And freedom.
自♥由♥
Hello? Sir.Hello. Dad?
爸爸?
Betty! Are you all right?
贝蒂 你没事吧?
I’m scared. I need your help.
我好害怕 我需要你的帮忙
Where are you?
你在哪里?
How are you?
你好吗?
Okay,
还好吧
I guess.
我猜
I think that somehow your anger is triggering the nanomeds.
你的愤怒启动了奈米微生物
How could it?
怎么会?
We designed them to respond to physical damage.
它们对肉体伤害才有反应
Emotional damage can manifest physically.
精神伤害也会引起生理反应
Like what?
像是什么?
Serious trauma.
严重的心理创伤
Repressed memories.
被压抑的记忆
Your father grilled me about something that happened to me from early childhood…
你♥爸♥逼问我小时候发生的事
that I’m supposed to remember.
他说我应该记得
He did?
是吗?
It sounded bad, but…
听起来很严重
I honestly don’t remember.
但是我真的不记得
The thing that worries me…
我最担心的是
a physical wound is finite,
肉体伤害有限
but with emotions,
精神伤害却是难以衡量
what’s to say it won’t just go on and on and start a chain reaction?
很可能引起连锁反应
You know what scares me the most?
你知道我最害怕什么吗?
When it happens,when it comes over me…
当我开始改变
and I totally lose control,
当我无法抗拒、完全失去控制
I like it.
我喜欢那种感觉
It’s okay. I got you. I’m sorry.
我抱住你了 对不起
You’ll be okay. It’s just to make you sleep.
你没事 这只是麻♥醉♥枪♥
Target down.
目标倒下
Target secure.
目标被捕
I’m going to take you someplace safe.Okay? Bruce?
我要带你到安全地方
Clear!Attention on deck.
立正
Carry on.
继续吧
We’re buried out here in the middle of nowhere.
他被我们埋在地底深处
How long are you gonna keep him sedated?
你打算把他关多久?
For the rest of his natural life, if I have to.
有必要关一辈子
You said I could trust you.
你说我可以相信你
I’m your father.
我是你父亲
You can trust me to do what I think is right,
我会做我认为是对的事
not what you think you want.
而不是你要我做的事
He is a human being.
他是个人
He is also something else.
他也是别的东西
Suppose he gets out,
假如他逃出去
has one of his little mood swings in a populated area.
在大城市发飙怎么办?
Yes, I’m aware of the potential danger.
我知道他很危险
I’m also aware that he saved my life.
但是他也救了我一命
Yeah, from a mutant French poodle.
他替你痛宰一只变种贵宝狗
I’m indebted to him for that.
我真该对他感激涕零
He also put three men in a hospital,
他也把三个人打伤
and Talbot’s barely walking! What do you want me to do?
陶柏也瘸了腿 你要我怎样?
I want you to help him!
我要你帮助他
Why is He such a threat to you?
你为什么这么怕他?
Because I know what He comes from.
我了解他的出身
He is his father’s son, every last molecule of him.
他身上每一个分子都跟他爸一样
He says he doesn’t know his father,
他说他不认识他爸
but he’s workin’in the same exact goddamn field his father did.
但是他们却进行相同的研究
So either he’s lyin’… or it’s somethin’ worse, and he’s…
如果他不是说谎那就更可怕
What?
因为他…
Predestined to follow in his father’s footsteps?
命中注定追随他父亲的脚步?
I was gonna say “damned.”
我本来想说他受了诅咒
Of course you were.
当然了
But I’m a scientist.
身为科学家我相信
As a scientist, I believe we can figure this out and he can be helped.
我能找出原因帮助他
I know you do.
我知道
Look, whether you know or care,
不管你怎么想
I’ve got a lot of pride in what you’ve done.
我都以你的工作为荣
But this is too big for you.
但这件事太危险了
Look, I know the government thinks they have a weapon on their hands.
我知道政♥府♥想利用他当武器
Otherwise, he’d be dead by now.
要不然他早就死了
They can probe and prod all they want,
他们大可以对他为所欲为
and in the meanwhile, just let me try to help him.
但是也让我帮助他
Nobody knows him better than I do.
没有人比我更了解他
What did David Banner do to him?
大卫班纳对他做了什么?
Cover left! Clear left.
掩护左翼
Cover right!
掩护右翼
What’s happening here?
你在干什么?
My hand.
我的手
You see, the strength of my son’s DNA…
我儿子DNA的力量
combined with nanomed reconstruction…
结合奈米微生物的再生能力
You see, I can partake with the essences of all things.
让我能溶入任何物体的本质
Gonna have to ask you to put your hands up, pal, okay?
请你把手举起来
Nice and easy.
慢慢来
Do you really believe that I am separate from you?
你真以为我们是分开的吗?
Where am I?
我在哪里?
You’re home.
你回家了
It’s hard to believe we used to live here.
不敢相信我们住过这儿
I must have seen you or known you.
我一定见过你 甚至认识你
If only I could remember.
真希望我记得起来
Let’s go.
走吧
Please try.
试着回想一下
What is it?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Really?
真的吗?
Damn it.
该死
Okay, Betty…
好吧
what do you want to know?
你想知道什么?
What was in that room?
那间房♥间有什么?
What are you afraid that I’ll see?
你怕我会看到什么?
See? There’s nothing.
瞧 什么也没有
It’s empty.
空无一物
What do you mean, I don’t have access to him?
我为什么不能见他?