Keep him under observation. I’ll be back.
看好他 我马上回来
What?
什么?
Your friend in there.
你的朋友
There’s a good chance he’s caught up in some very bad business.
很可能被扯进一些危险的事
Unfinished business.
一些未了的事
And I promise you, I’m gonna get to the bottom of it.
我一定要查清楚
You have my word I’ll make sure he’s cared for.
我保证会好好照顾他
But as of right now, he is incommunicado.
从现在起他被软禁
And for the next few days at least,you’re gonna stay away from here.
这几天你最好离他远一点
For your own good.
我这是为了你好
Okay, and that’s for the new guy on the night shift, right?
这是新工友的住址?
Great. Thank you. I appreciate it.
太好了 感激不尽
Dr. Ross.
罗博士
How unexpected.
真没想到
Please come in.
请进
I’m sorry to just show up at your house like this.
很抱歉冒昧拜访
I came to ask you something that…
我是来请教一件事
I really have no business asking.
其实我无权过问
He told you?
他跟你说了?
He said you talked to him.
他说你跟他谈过
Please sit down.
请坐
Bruce was at the lab last night.
布鲁斯昨晚在实验室
He said that you were there too. But he can’t remember much about it.
他说你也在 他不太记得了
I need to find out what happened.
我想知道发生什么事
So, you want to know, uh,what’s wrong with him…
你想知道他有哪里不对劲
so you can fix him?
然后设法救他
Cure him, change him.
把他治好、改变他
My father’s with the military.
我父亲是将军
He seems to think he’s involved in some kind of threat to national security.
他认为他对国♥家♥安♥全♥造成威胁
Your father. Ross.
你父亲… 罗斯
You brought your father down upon his head?
你把你♥爸♥找来对付他
How little you understand, Miss Ross,
你什么也不懂
and how dangerous your ignorance has become.
你的无知也会造成极大危险
I’m sorry.
抱歉?
Don’t be sorry.
别道歉
My son is unique.
我儿子与众不同
That’s why you can’t relate to him.
所以你无法了解他
And because he is unique,
就因为他与众不同
the world will not tolerate his existence.Will they?
这世界容不下他的存在
But you…
但是你…
you try,don’t you?
你试过 对吧?
Yes.And a very beautiful woman like you,
像你这种大美女
your attentions can’t be completely unwanted.
他一定无法抗拒你的魅力
Can they?
对不对?
No.
当然不行
Not with eyes like yours,
你用水汪汪的大眼睛
watching expectantly,lovingly.
充满爱意地看着他
But I’m afraid we’re both too late to help him.
但是想帮助他已经来不及了
There’s nothing I can do for him or for you.
你和我都不能为他做什么
Besides,
而且
he’s made it clear he wants nothing to do with me.
他表明不想跟我扯上关系
His choice.
这是他的选择
Now, if you’ll excuse me, Miss Ross, I have some work to do.
恕我失陪 我要去忙了
And don’t worry about the dogs.You’ll be fine.
别怕那些狗 你不会有事
Just don’t look ’em in the eyes.
只要你不瞪着它们
Good-bye.
再见
He gets released, and a month later your lab is destroyed.
他才出来一个月实验室就出事
What a coincidence.
真是巧
So you’re not gonna tell me where he is, are ya?
告诉我他人在哪儿
How many times do I have to tell you? I’d like to help you, but I just don’t know.
我也很想帮忙 但我不知道
You know who I am. Right, Banner?
你知道我是谁吧?
Your Betty’s father. You’re a high-ranking general. Let’s cut the crap.
你是高阶将领 贝蒂的父亲
I’m the guy who had your father tossed away, and a lot more like him,
我是把你♥爸♥关起来的家伙
and I’ll do the same with you if I feel so disposed.
有必要我也会把你抓去关起来
You understand? If you had him tossed away, then why are you asking me?
是你把他关起来 别问我
I don’t remember.
我什么也不记得
I was always told my father was dead.
我只知道我爸死了
Don’t play with me!
别跟我玩游戏
You were four years old when you saw it.
你看到那一切都四岁大了
When I saw what?
我看到什么?
You were right there. How could anyone forget a thing like that?
你也在场 怎么会不记得?
What?
什么?
Oh, some more repressed memories.
被压抑的记忆
Just tell me.
请你告诉我
I’m sorry, son.
很遗憾
You’re an even more screwed-up mess than I thought you’d be.
你的情况比我想像的更糟
Until we get to the bottom of this,
在查清楚之前
your lab has been declared a top-secret military site…
你的实验室成为机密军事用地
and you’re not gonna get a security clearance to get back into it…
你没有资格回去
or any other lab that’s doing anything more interesting than…
也不能到任何实验室工作
trying to figure out the next generation of herbal hair gel.
除非你只是研究最新草本发胶
One more thing.
还有一件事
If you ever come within a thousand yards of my daughter again,
要是你敢再靠近我女儿一步
I’ll put you away for the rest of your natural life.
我就把你抓去关一辈子
Dogs!
乖狗狗
Go!
去吧
Go get her!
去找她
And let nothing stand in your way!
别让任何人挡路
Go!
快去吧
So, they think they can just throw you away as they did me.
他们想用同样的方法把你除掉
What’s wrong with me? What did you do to me?
我怎么了?你对我做什么?
I got a visit today.
我今天有一个访客
A very unwelcome visit.
不受欢迎的访客
I’m afraid my hand is being forced.
我也是逼不得已的
What did you do to me?
你到底对我做了什么?
You so much want to know, don’t you?
你很想知道 对吧?
But I think no explanation will serve you half as well…
但是再多的解释也比不上…
as the experience.
亲身的体验
In any case, I still don’t quite understand it myself.
何况我自己也不是很清楚
If they’d only let me work in peace…
当时我只想好好做实验
Of course, my betters would have none of that.
他们却不放过我
So you experimented on yourself, didn’t you?
你拿自己做人体实验
And passed on to me… what?
你把什么遗传给我?
An alteration. Genetic.
一种改造基因
A deformity. I guess you could call it that.
我猜你可以说那是种畸形吧
But an amazing strength too.
但是也拥有无穷力量
And now, finally unleashed, I can harvest it.
现在它被释放我就能加以利用
No.You’ll do no such thing.
不 你不能这么做
I will isolate it and treat it myself.
我要把它找出来进行治疗
I’ll remove it and I’ll kill it before it does any real harm.
趁它没造成伤害杀了它
I’ll bet you and your Betty would love to destroy it.
你跟你的贝蒂一定很想毁了它
But would you really destroy part of yourself?
但是你能毁了你自己吗?
I don’t think so.
应该不能
And as for Betty,
至于贝蒂
I’m sending her a surprise visit from some four-legged friends of mine.
我已经派我的忠犬去拜访她
You see, I managed to culture some of your very own DNA, Bruce,
我培养了你的DNA
and the results are tremendous.
效果真的很惊人
They’re unstable, but very powerful.
虽然不稳定 但是力量强大
What about my DNA?
我的DNA怎么了?
Let’s just wait and see what Betty makes of the results, huh?
先看看贝蒂觉得怎么样吧
No. You’re crazy.I won’t let you.
不行 你疯了 我绝不允许
Get your hands off of me. Talbot, what’s this…
放开我
Inside, asshole. I wanna talk to you.
滚进去 我要跟你谈谈
Listen, my father’s going after Betty…
我父亲去找贝蒂
What makes you think you can go behind my back and get Ross to cut me out, huh?
你竟敢背着我找罗斯对付我
Listen to me! Betty’s in trouble!
听我说 贝蒂有危险
You pathetic freak.
你这可怜的怪胎
Betty’s in danger.
贝蒂会被杀死
I swear to you, she’ll be killed.
我警告你
I can state the obvious.Something tells me you aren’t in much of a position to be making stupid threats to anyone.
你没有资格来威胁我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!