It keeps me close to you.
这样才能接近你
You always work so late yourself with your friend Miss Ross.
你跟罗小姐都工作到很晚
No, no. Please. Please. Let me.
别动 让我来
You’re not well.
你受了伤
You’ve had a terrible accident.
你发生严重的意外
You’re wondering why you’re still alive.
你在想你为什么没死
You’re thinking there’s something inside.
你身上一定有什么
Something different…
与众不同
inexplicable.
无法解释的东西
I can help you understand,if you’ll let me.
我能帮你了解它 如果你愿意
If you’ll…
如果你肯…
forgive me.
原谅我
Look, mister,
这位先生
I’m sure I have nothing to forgive you for.
我不知道我要原谅你什么
So perhaps you should leave now.
请你马上离开
I’ll be fine.
我不会有事
You must know.
你一定要知道
You may not want to believe it,
也许你不信
but I can see it in your eyes.
但我从你的双眼看得出来
So much like your mother’s.
它们跟你母亲的一样
Of course, you’re my flesh and blood.
你当然是我的亲生骨肉
But then, you’re something else too, aren’t you?
不过你也是别的东西
My physical son,
你是我的儿子
but the child of my mind too.
也是我的心血结晶
No.You’re lying.
不 你在说谎
My parents died when I was a small boy.
我小时候父母就双亡
No, no, that’s not true.
不对
That’s what they wanted you to believe.
这是他们编的谎言
The experiments, the accident… all top secret.
那次实验和意外是最高机密
They put me away for 30 years.
我被关了三十年
Thirty years!
整整三十年
Away from you.
远离你
Away from our work.
远离我的工作
But they couldn’t keep me forever.
但他们不能关我一辈子
After all, I’m sane. They had to admit it.
他们得承认我没发疯
You see,everything…
你要明白 这一切
your extraordinary mind…
这些年来你费尽心思
has been seeking all these years…
寻找的东西
it’s been inside you.
它就在你的体内
Now we will understand it.We will harness it.
现在我们要了解它、掌控它
No, don’t answer it. It’s Miss Ross again.
别接 一定是罗小姐
There’s something you need to know about her, Bruce.
你要知道她一件事
Something troublesome.
令人不安的事
Let me protect you from her.
让我保护你
No. Get out.
不 出去
Bruce… Get out!
出去!
Sit!
坐好
We’re gonna have to watch that temper of yours.
你最好别乱发脾气
You sure you’re okay?
你真的没事?
Yeah, just glad to be out of bed.
没事 能起床真好
Got a message from my father.
我收到我爸的留言
He’s coming to see me.
他要来看我
Your father? Mmm.
你♥爸♥?
When?
几时?
Lands in about an hour.
他一小时后到
The funny thing is, he called me.
奇怪的是 他先打给我
Hi, Dad. Hello, Betty.
嗨 爸爸
Here, ma’am. Thanks.
哈罗 贝蒂
You’re welcome. Sir? Thank you.
谢谢
You’re welcome.
不客气
Look, I’m gonna get right to it.
我就直话直说吧
It’s about Glen, isn’t it?
这跟葛伦有关 对吧?
He’s been snooping around my lab.
他鬼鬼祟祟跑来我实验室
Glen noticed some things,
他看到一些事
asked me to make some inquiries.
所以请我来收♥购♥一下
Are you here to question me?
你是来质问我吗?
No.
不是
We’ve turned up some surprising things.
我发现一些令人惊讶的事实
This Krenzler you work with…
你的同事柯兹勒
you know who he really is?
你知道他的真实身份吗?
How much do you actually know about him?
你到底对他了解多少?
I think the question is,
问题是…
what is it that you know about him?
你对他了解多少?
Well, right now, I’m not… Not at liberty to disclose it to me. Right. Right.
我未经授权…
Not at liberty to disclose it to me. Right. Right.
你未经授权不能向我透露
You know,I think I was hoping that…
你知道 我本来希望
maybe this time you just…honestly wanted to see me again.
也许这次你是真的想见我
You’ve got this all wrong, Betty.
你误解了
Do I?
是吗?
Yes.
是的
I do want to see you.
我是真的想见你
I really wish that I could believe you.
我真希望能相信你
Everything…
这些年来你费尽心思
your extraordinary mind has been seeking all these years,
寻找的东西
it’s been inside you.
它就在你的体内
Hi, you’ve called Dr. Krenzler.
这是柯博士
Please leave a message and I’ll call you right back.
请留言 我会尽快回电
Bruce, hey. Are you there?
布鲁斯 你在吗?
Look, um, I think I screwed up.
我把事情搞砸了 我爸…
My father… It’s like he suspects you of something. I don’t know.
他怀疑你做了什么
I was so impatient, like always.I didn’t hear him out. I don’t know, l…
我太没耐心了 没听他说
I just think that they’re planning something with the lab.
他们好像在打实验室的主意
So, um, uh…Call me. Okay? Bye.
打电♥话♥给我 再见
Dispatch! Dispatch! We have a 415 at the lab!
实验室发生骚动
Send Berkeley P.D. Now! Send ’em now!
快派警♥察♥过来 快点!
David, what’s going on?
发生什么事?
I gotta talk to you, Edith.
我们得谈谈
Bruce, stay here.
布鲁斯 留在这儿
My Bruce.
我的好儿子
Bruce?
布鲁斯?
There was some sort of explosion.
实验室发生爆♥炸♥
They wouldn’t let us into the building.
他们不让我们进去
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Well, I’m okay.
我没事
What happened to you last night?
你昨晚发生什么事?
I had the most vivid dream.
我做了一场好真实的梦
It was like being born.
我就像婴儿呱呱落地
Coming up for air.
探出头来透气
Light hitting my face.Screaming.
光亮迎面而来 我大声嚎叫
My heartbeat…it was, like, boom…
心脏猛烈跳动
boom…
一直怦怦响
Were you at the lab?
你在实验室吗?
No.
不在
But something…
但是有什么在
And there was that man.
还有那个人
The one with the dogs.
牵着狗的那个人
Who?
谁?
That new janitor.
新来的工友
He said he was my father.
他说他是我爸
I’ll get it.
我去开门
My father.
我爸爸
My, my.
真没想到
So this is the young Bruce Ban…
原来你就是布鲁斯班…
Krenzler.
柯兹勒
I think you left something in your lab last night.
昨晚你在实验室掉了东西
Mitchell.Escort my daughter outside.
米契 送我女儿出去
I’ll join her shortly.
我待会就来
I’d rather stay here.
我要留下来
Now, Betty.
快去
It’s okay.I’ll be fine.
没关系 我没事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!