Glen. Hey.
葛伦
What happened to your uniform?
你怎么没穿军服?
Oh, I, uh… I switched over.
我换了工作
I’m still working with your father, but…
我还是替你父亲做事
Well, you know, the military’s subcontracting out all the most interesting work, and…
不过民间包商的工作更有趣
Can’t argue with a paycheck.
高薪也令人无法抗拒
I basically run all the labs on the base now.
我负责基地所有的实验室
you’re looking good.
你看起来不错
You’re the genetics expert.
你是遗传工程专家
Ah, the good old college days.
啊!大学时光
So, how’s business?
你还好吗?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
All right, I’ll cut to the chase.
我就直话直说吧
I’ve been hearing interesting things about what you guys are doing here.
听说你的研究工作很有意思
Your little molecular machines have some incredible implications.
你的分子机器有很多用途
How would you like to come work for Atheon?
你不如到亚矽工作
Get paid 10 times as much as you earn now…
薪水比你现在多十倍
and own a piece of the patents.
你也能拥有专利权
You just have to say the word.
你说一个字就行
Two words: The door.
两个字 出去
General?
将军?
Come in.
进来
Talbot wanted you to see this, sir.
陶柏要你看这些
It’s about a lab Atheon is targeting for acquisition
亚矽想买♥♥下一间实验室
and removal to desert base.
搬到沙漠基地
Why isn’t it going through N.S.C.?
他怎么不去找国安局?
It, uh, concerns your daughter, sir.
这跟你女儿有关
Hey, what happened to Benny?
班尼呢?
Is he not working the night shift anymore?
他不值大夜班啦?
Benny’s dead.I’m the new guy.
他死了 我是新来的工友
Good to meet you. Same.
幸会了
Let’s try another.
再拍一张
Mmm, no. Stay here.
别拍了
I look tired anyway.
反正我很累
Yeah, but you look great.
你也很美
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
It’s these dreams, Doctor.
我一直在做噩梦
I keep having them, and they’re terrible.
好可怕哦
Tell me about your dream.
说来听听
Well, it starts… it starts with a memory
一开始只是一个记忆
I think it’s my first memory.
我第一个记忆 那是我…
It’s this image I have from when I was maybe two years old.
两岁大看到的景象
Do you think it’s just a dream?
那不只是个梦?
No, I think it’s something that happened…
我猜这件事发生在…
when I was living at a desert base with my father.
我跟我爸住的沙漠基地
Anyhow, the dream goes on and…
这场梦继续下去
suddenly I’m alone.
我突然只有一个人
That’s terrible.You know I’d never hurt you.
太可怕了 我绝不会伤害你
Hey there.
小狗狗
What’s your name, darlin’?
你叫什么名字?
Eh? What’s your name?
你叫什么?
Okay.It’s okay.
好吧 没事了
I gotta talk to you, Edith.
我们得谈谈
Bruce, stay here!
布鲁斯 留在这儿
C… T… G…A
C、T、G、A
G.
G
Bruce.
布鲁斯
My Bruce.
我的布鲁斯
Good morning. Glen dropped by.
早 葛伦来拜访
What’s he doing here?
他跑来干嘛?
You know, Dr. Krenzler,
柯博士
you and I have never had the chance to get to know each other properly.
我们一直没正式认识
Well, that’s because I don’t want to get to know you, properly or improperly.
正式或非正式我都不想认识你
So leave.
请你走
Hey, no worries.
我这就走
Let me give you a little heads-up.
让我先警告你
There is a hairsbreadth between friendly offer…
善意收♥购♥和恶意并构
and hostile takeover.
只有一线之隔
I’ve done my homework.
我做过功课
The work you’re doing here is dynamite.
你们的研究工作很棒
Think:
想想看
Gls embedded with technology that makes them instantly repairable on the battlefield.
美国大兵拥有自我疗伤的能力
in our sole possession.
专利权在我们手上
That’s a hell of a business.
这是门赚钱的生意
Well, it’s not what we’re doing here.
这不是我们的目的
We’re doing the basic science for everyone.
我们只是做科学研究
You know, someday I’m gonna write a book…
有一天我要写一本书
and I’m gonna call it When Stupid Ideals Happen To Smart, Penniless Scientists.
穷科学家的愚蠢理想
In the meantime, Bruce, you will be hearing from me.
你还会再见到我
About Glen, I, um…
葛伦的事…
There’s nothing to talk about.
没什么好说的
Okay.
好吧
I just wanted to say, don’t worry about him… I’ll handle it.
我只想说别担心 我会处理的
How?
怎么处理?
I’m gonna call my father,
我要打给我爸
ask him to exert some pressure.
请他施加压力
Last I heard, you and your father weren’t speaking.
你跟你♥爸♥不是不说话吗?
I guess now I have something to talk with him about.
我猜我们现在有话可说了
I think this circuit’s kinda fried.
电线好像短路
I don’t know. Maybe you wanna come take a look at it.
你最好来看看
Okay, I’ll be right there.
我马上来
The gamma’s too high!
伽玛射线量太高了
Bruce, I can’t stop it!
我停不下来
Harper, get out!
哈普 快出去
Get out!
快出来
How’s Harper?
哈普没事吧?
He’s all right.You saved him.
没事 你救了他
I don’t think he’s coming back to the lab for a while, though.
不过他暂时不敢回实验室了
I don’t understand how this is possible.
我不明白这怎么可能
You should be dead.
你应该没命的
They worked…
成功了
the nanomeds.
奈米微生物
I mean, I feel great.
我感觉很棒
I feel like… I don’t know. They must have, like, fixed me.
它们把我的伤势治好了
Bruce, they’ve killed everything else that they’ve come into contact with.
它们杀死所有的实验对像
Are you sure the doctor checked?
医生有没有…
The doctor gave me the full workup.
他替我做过全身检查
He wants to know where he can get what I’m taking.
他想知道我吃了什么仙丹灵药
I’m a hundred percent.
我的元气百分百
More.
比百分百更多
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Remember my bad knee?
我的膝盖不是受过伤吗?
Well, now it’s my good knee.
现在完全好了
Bruce, this isn’t funny.
这不好笑
I was watching you.You were gonna die,
我看到你 你差点没命
and I was gonna have to watch you die.
我得眼睁睁看着你死
Betty…I’m sorry.
贝蒂 对不起
Really.
我是说真的
Hey, I’m not gonna explode. Okay?
我不会爆♥炸♥啦
You should get some rest.
你应该休息一下
And I’m fine. Really.
我真的很好
I’ve never felt better.
从来没这么好过
Your name is not Krenzler.
你的名字不是柯兹勒
It’s Banner.
是班纳
What?
什么?
Your name… it’s Banner.
你原姓班纳
Bruce Banner.
布鲁斯班纳
Bruce.How did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的?
I work here now.
我在这儿工作
In the labs. The late shift.
我在实验室值大夜班

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!